Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

John, you are a starting allstar pg. One of the best in the nba. If you dont understand the kind of power you have in the NBA, let me tell you now. One word from you gets Wittman fired. Please for the love of all that is holy, step up and make a stand. Get this bamma out of DC now.

• Like 3

Blamed the player in PC. Gortat wasn't going to be in the game BECAUSE HE HAD NOWHERE TO PUT HIM. ****ing moron. He actually said "next question" like he has a ****ing rigjt to get indignant with the media. Worst winning percentage for a HC and he's getting indignant with the media. **** this guy.

• Like 1

Final play: "we were supposed to trap the ball."

Hoop District @HoopDistrictDC

"I don't trust these guys to do any switching" Wait What?!?!

"Gortat wouldn't have been able to protect the rim...we wanted our most agile guys out there...With Gortat we would've given up a 3"

Randy, you want to force the opposing team to shoot a 3. IT'S ****ING 23' VERSUS A MOTHER****ING LAYUP. You know, like the layup line in warm ups? You don't have 3 point shooting line in warm ups BECAUSE IT'S ****ING HARD TO MAKE 3s.

I wish Lewis Black could critique Randy.

I would pay $100 to watch that.

Edited by Popeman38
  • Like 1

sorry. im a wizards fan and i want them to make the playoffs. i dont know **** about the NBA, so i come here to find out from you guys what the chances are for making the playoffs.  hope they get in.

It would take you literally 2 seconds to notice the mood of this thread which is one of the oldest active threads on this board. If you dont know anything about basketball or the team, and see literally every single person melting down, please just hold your breath and read a recap on ESPN.

Leonsis is going to lose all the enthusiasm of this fanbase if he doesn't fire Wittman this summer. This is a terrible situation. ****ing brought it on himself by giving such an unqualified candidate the job in the first place. He needs to conduct a real damn search before he makes the next hire too.

• Like 4

Hoop District @HoopDistrictDC

"I don't trust these guys to do any switching" Wait What?!?!

"Gortat wouldn't have been able to protect the rim...we wanted our most agile guys out there...With Gortat we would've given up a 3"

For all the hate that Dan Snyder gets, he would never ever let this man step foot in the stadium again.

• Like 3

sorry. im a wizards fan and i want them to make the playoffs. i dont know **** about the NBA, so i come here to find out from you guys what the chances are for making the playoffs. hope they get in.

Playoffs are pretty much a certainty. It won't be pretty though.

J. MichaelVerified account
‏@JMichaelCSN
Nene just darted out of here quicker than Usain Bolt #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #WizPacers #NBA

If Wall did that, he'd be hammered relentlessly 

Playoffs are pretty much a certainty. It won't be pretty though.

Toronto is currently disintegrating at rate comparable to the Wizards. That first round matchup would be full of jokes. We'd probably scrape through a series, solely because it will ensure the worst case scenario of Grunfeld & Wittman returning.

Edited by StillUnknown

Oh yeah, I'm not sold on Beal. This dude gets injured every dam game. And he doesnt have the killer instict and he doesnt have the eye of the tiger....The first decent trade offer we get for him, I'm ready for him to go.

Watching Beal consistelly not be consistent, makes me appreciate players like Reggie Miller & Ray Allen even more.

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

I don't know the Bullets cap situation for this upcoming season...it's ~5.7 to cut Beal though.

I just don't see him ever getting to the point where he is more than a role player.

The following season iirc he is a 7m+ cap figure.

Who is going to trade for him though ? The rosters are too small.