Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Mark Jackson really said Webster has given us quality minutes off the bench this season.

They don't do even a modicum of research anymore before these games.

Well Webster hit a 3. This has all the signs of a blowout though.

That one make will buy him time to miss 50 more.

Rasual Butler's hot streak in November was the worst thing to happen to this team. Otto should have spent a good 3-4 months getting consisten minutes and working on his game. Instead he had to watch this guy who was 2 steps out the door take all the minutes. Ras aint winning us a chapionship. He cant play D, and he is a streaky shooter.

I wonder if Breen, Jackson, or Van Gundy will call out Wittman at any point

Considerring they have no idea why we are so terrible right now, and are praising the play of Webster, leads me to believe they wont.

That shot chart comparison was so depressing. Houston hardly ever takes a long 2pt shot. Everything is in the paint or its a 3pt shot. Then they show our shot chart and its just a sea of misses from long 2pt jumpshots.

Haha... and most of the makes were also from the same area.

"see, its working" ~ Randy

Edited by Skin'emAlive
  • Like 1

Harden & Howard on the bench, Houston still generating great looks

It's obviously because they have great backup guards. As we all know, that's the only way for an nba offense to look good.

This game is depressing because it shows what happens when a team takes the opposite path as the wizards did in some recent decisions. One team aggressively pursued the Harden trade and embraced modern offensive basketball concepts. The other has beautiful uniforms, especially those rarely seen blue ones.

• Like 1

Not likely, but I do think its very possible we get smashed in the 1st round and that may be what it takes for Ted to fire Wittman.

My hope is that both EG and Wittman are on their way out...much like McPhee and Oates were for the Caps before the start of the season. 

• Like 1