Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keith Brooking's pre-game hype speech to his teammates.....

NoCalMike

Lol, I dislike both of them, right now Brooking more, but I remember when Pierce started a 'redskins suck' chant during their Super Bowl parade

i was looking through the similar clips on youtube and its not just brookings foolishness. the entire cow**** team seems to be be faking the hype. no matter what inane stupidity brooking blathers they respond "yeah". its all so contrived, yet in this one brooking straight stutters and stumbles half way through.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOP2A3a3Eow&feature=related

oh and p.s., brooking if youre reading this use some of that pro football player loot and get a non short bus haircut.

lol... His speech actually had me laughing. What in the world was he talking about?

The stage is set! The lights are on! They opened the doors! They let us in their house! We have a little situation on our hands! Cause we are standing in their home! Now! This is what we must do! We gotta fight! We gotta bite! We gotta fight! We gotta scratch! We gotta bleed! For each other!!!!!!

What in the hell does that mean?

Ummmm something a jilted ex girlfriend would say????

I'm no Cowboys fan, but it's pretty clear that Keith Brooking is an excellent leader. There has been a night and day difference in the play of the Cowboys defense since he joined the team last year. It's been much better and much, much more consistent than the Cowboys' rudderless offense. Make fun of Brooking's lame speeches all you want. But given that the Cowboys' D held you guys to 6 offensive points, it seems to me that his pep talk was pretty effective.

This!

He IS a great leader and our defense has gotten much better since he joined us. I'm not going to defend his pregame speech because it is horrible, but it is not a true reflection of his play or his leadership.

This!

He IS a great leader and our defense has gotten much better since he joined us. I'm not going to defend his pregame speech because it is horrible, but it is not a true reflection of his play or his leadership.

It is horrible

His play and leadership, played and led to a loss against the Redskins.

Emmitt Smith used to do the Cowboys pre-game speeches:

"If we mine our Ps and Us we will blown, uh, blowed out this team. We will DEBACLE them. We in their house and ringing the bell of the door, and Emmitt BELIEVE we come knockin. Believe that. Our D got to CAROUSE the ball carrier. Our O got to be sharp as a whistle.This game is our right of patches. The lights turned on. It electric. Let's electrical them. One. Two. Three. DEBACLE!"

Dan, may I have your permission to put this in my sig? It's the funniest thing I've read on this website! Hilarious!

This!

Funny thing is you said the EXACT same thing about Zach Thomas :)

I'm no Cowboys fan, but it's pretty clear that Keith Brooking is an excellent leader. There has been a night and day difference in the play of the Cowboys defense since he joined the team last year. It's been much better and much, much more consistent than the Cowboys' rudderless offense. Make fun of Brooking's lame speeches all you want. But given that the Cowboys' D held you guys to 6 offensive points, it seems to me that his pep talk was pretty effective.

I think the Cowboys' defense got much better when Wade Phillips took control and they fired Brian Stewart.

"If we mine our Ps and Us we will blown, uh, blowed out this team. We will DEBACLE them. We in their house and ringing the bell of the door, and Emmitt BELIEVE we come knockin. Believe that. Our D got to CAROUSE the ball carrier. Our O got to be sharp as a whistle.This game is our right of patches. The lights turned on. It electric. Let's electrical them. One. Two. Three. DEBACLE!"

haha. Bravo. :)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Epic! Absolutely Positively Epic!

Holy crap that's hilarious! Please tell me that's an actual speech from him.

This!

To be honest, I would credit your defense's rise to the development of Anthony Spencer and Mike Jenkins, along with replacing Roy Williams with Gerald Sensabaugh. Spencer and Jenkins both matured considerably in 2009, and both seem to be players on the rise. Brooking isn't even your best ILB, Bradie James is IMO. Brooking is a decent veteran player, but to credit the defense's rise mostly to him is a bit much.

And again, his pregame speeches are horribly cliche, and it's a bit sad that he's the best vocal leader that whole team seems to have. :ols:

This!

You could also say the defense got better when Sensabaugh arrived. RA RA RA

This!

I agree, Brooking has made a huge difference on their D, but I think we'd all agree he should probably not do anymore pre-game speeches. I honestly thought I was listening to Macho Man Randy Savage for a few seconds. He sounds ridiculous, embarrassing. Why is it they feel the need to have a ridiculous speech anyway? Cause the cameras are rolling, which makes it all the more dumb.

Now with video to illustrate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0qwjiEHB20&feature=related :ols: Probably the ******* funniest thing I've ever seen.

Archived