Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we be starting D. Thomas?

CRogersGuy

First off, great game tonight.

The question is, should we be starting D. Thomas? Galloway did absolutely nothing in this game. Armstrong made a few nice plays but nothing really worthy of a starting spot. I think it's time to put Thomas across from Moss and see what he can do. He had a couple nice kick returns as well if that means anything.

How can he not be in there over Galloway? It's not like DT isn't a good blocker, so he can contribute when he's not being thrown to.

He's got above average speed, I really hope he gets on the field more, because outside of Moss, I'm not seeing much from the current group/

If he earns a spot with the offense in practice, then yes. Until he does that to Mike Shanahan's satisfaction, no.

I agree in full. I trust this coaching staff to determine who the best players are and to put them on the field. We went against a good defense tonight and never got into a rhythm rushing or passing the ball. I think the coaching staff will evaluate this game tape and the Houston defense (with some important inside knowledge for Kyle) and put the best players on the field next week.

I agree in full. I trust this coaching staff to determine who the best players are and to put them on the field. We went against a good defense tonight and never got into a rhythm rushing or passing the ball. I think the coaching staff will evaluate this game tape and the Houston defense (with some important inside knowledge for Kyle) and put the best players on the field next week.

Okay but were you not pleased with the way DT played last year? If he contributes even in small amounts like last year, i believe it is still better than Galloway or Roydell or even Armstrong

Archived