Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Haynesworth Possibly Inactive Week 1

dgr81

dont you remember when belichik did this in 2007 with the injury report? brady was questionable/probable every week, there were games where there were mass guys listed as questionable.

but i highly doubt champagnesworth will be inactive, this is pretty stupid of JLC.

Brady was questionable every week for 3 years with the reason being "shoulder". A few years ago Kenny Mayne did a pretty hilarious interview about Brady's ongoing struggle with his "shoulder injury".

Also, maybe JLC meant to say that AH might not start week1 instead of saying he could be inactive. Coaches don't even think about the gameday roster until the final roster is set at a minimum. If this came out next week sometime it might be believable, but a week and a half before the game? No way.

By the way, JLC also claimed that a Haynesworth trade would be "happening today" on the 2nd day of the draft lol :ols:...So, yeah, might wanna take his "tweets" with a grain of salt or two. ;)

There should really be a thread titled "JLC's absurd claims: A Summary" where we document all the ridiculous things we throws out there. I think it would be really fun to go back and look at all the things he's said throughout the offseason.

I think if I was coaching in the NFL I'd give the media all sorts of BS to leak that's completely incorrect. Let the guys know ahead of time so they don't get confused by the news leaks and get a good laugh out of it whenever they report the non sense.

It seems to work OK for Belichick.

Then again, maybe I wouldn't... But it would be funny if someone did that.

Looks like you're already doing it here... :laugh:

Wise pulled his stunt to make a point.

JLC either fabricates his "news" or has 2nd hand information.

I know I was just joking...We all know what a joke JLC is from his time here being a Redskins insider so this story doesnt surprise me at all. The only thing I hate is now the media is gonna bombard the coaches and players with Haynesworth questions again because this idiot wants to create a story thats not really a story.

Albert Haynesworth-DL-Redskins Sep. 1 - 2:06 pm et

Albert Haynesworth is reportedly not a lock to be active for the Redskins' first game of the regular season.

Coach Mike Shanahan will rest many of his veterans for the preseason finale, but Haynesworth won't receive that courtesy. Shanny is apparently still trying to send a message here, but it's hard to believe he'd sit his best defender against the Cowboys. We'd expect Haynesworth to play a prominent role in Week 1.

Source: NFL.com

A bunch of y'all are missing the point. We all know he might not start week 1. That doesn't mean much, but this whole thing about being inactive is idiotic. Why would you make someone who is getting along fine with the coaches and with his talent inactive?

Notice our JLC sames SOME people BELIEVE and he offers no reason why they believe that. JLC is the poster child for what UnWise Mike was trying to point out.

The basis of this "rumor" appears to be the fact that he is playing on Thursday when a lot of the vets are not. One with somewhat reasonable common sense would conclude that the coaching staff is still not completely satisfied that he's in game shape. If you're an idiot, that just regurgitates random banter as possible breaking news, you'd probably come to the conclusion Shanny is still trying to send a message and that one of our most talented players would sit out the season opener against our most hated rival to prove a point.

Lets see....Coach S first game back in the nfl, on prime time, vs Dallas ....he may be playing hard, but he wants this win just as bad if not more then all of us. It would be a poor decision not to play AH and take that talent off the field for the night to prove another point.

Mcnabb will start....AH will play, both will be a big factor in the :beatdeadhorse:we give them sorry Cowboys, :wewantd:!

Archived