Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Haynesworth Possibly Inactive Week 1

dgr81

PH2008010803612.jpg

Jason LaCanfora did not graduate college although he repeatedly lies about attending and graduating Syracuse University. He is in reality a nerdy man love slave prostituting his way to national attention. Ownership meetings typically take several days and LaCanfora has been know to "make the rounds". His office is located in a dungeon in the Houston mansion of Dallas owner Jerry Jones and although Jones allows him to have access to internet and phone, LaCanfora is rumored to be chained to a desk and restrained with a ball gag in excess of 18 hours a day.

It is obvious that Shanahan, Allen, and Haslett went into JLC's dreams, and planted this idea in his head, Inception style, as a way of a smoke screen against Dallas. Either that or JLC's a dumb ****.

If they did, there's no way in hell they had to go so many levels down in JLC's dreams...

Not sure if this has been said, but we heard today that LAST WEEK Beck signed an extension, so obviously the release of information coming out of Ashburn is well controlled. So there is two options, (A)Shanahan wanted this to be known or else we wouldn't know it, or (B) JLC is full of it. I think it is just to get Haynesworth focused on Dallas. Shanahan is a smart coach and I can't see him actually thinking that sitting Haynesworth in a division best for the team.

I watched NFL Total Access 7pm broadcast ,JLC says a member of the coaching staff told him his "insider info" on Haynesworth. I find this hard to believe considering how Shanny is BIG on keeping Redskins business in house.

The ballboy who Haynesworth didn't high five doesn't count as a member of the coaching staff, JLC.

The ballboy who Haynesworth didn't high five doesn't count as a member of the coaching staff, JLC.

:ols::ols: I hate that the media (tv and print) are ruuning with this as if it were reported by a reputable reporter. I would love to see JLC exposed to the general public eye for being a talentless noob.

AH may not start but he'll get his reps in game time.

Don't be so sure. Just because Al is showing up at practice means he is practicing hard or well.

Shanny is all about practice and if Al is being lazy or a malcontent Shanny will continue to make an example out of him.

JLC just loves the Haynesworth issue because he can't stand the Redskins and this is his only way of cutting on the team right now. He can't cut on Shanahan or Allen and Snyder has taken himself out of the cross-hairs by remaining in the background.

Must be killing this guy.

He is a Ravens' fan through and through.

JLC just loves the Haynesworth issue because he can't stand the Redskins and this is his only way of cutting on the team right now. He can't cut on Shanahan or Allen and Snyder has taken himself out of the cross-hairs by remaining in the background.

Must be killing this guy.

He is a Ravens' fan through and through.

yup, he grew up in east baltimore.

Archived