Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Redskins game ticket! - Red Cross:Give blood, get one free game ticket

SkinsNatsFan

1-800-RED-CROSS

www.redcrossblood.org/redskins

Washington Redskins Blood Drives

Greater Chesapeake & Potomac Region

The American Red Cross - Official blood donation partner of the Washington Redskins!

Washington Redskins blood drives will be announced throughout the season. Please check this website regularly for upcoming events. Appointments for all events are strongly recommended. Same day appointments may be available for walk-in participants at Redskins blood drives, but walk-in participants could see extended wait times.Registration for Redskins blood drive appointments is limited to 2 per person (one for you and one for a guest).

Are you interested in hosting a Redskins Blood Drive in the Greater Chesapeake and Potomac Region? We serve York and Adams counties in Pennsylvania, Central Maryland, Washington D.C., and Fairfax, Loudon and Prince William Counties in Virginia. To see if your group qualifies, click here to send us an email. For more information, click here to send us an email.

davidelfin How far #Redskins have fallen: fans who donate blood to Red Cross on Fri. get ticket to opener w/Cowboys. Snyder can't sell out vs. Dallas? 2 minutes ago via web

The site specifically states that specific game tickets are not guaranteed. Elfin needs to fact check.

BTW just checked, there is only 2 spots left in Ashburn at 3:00PM! Everything else is GONE!!

I have season tickets and I am not going for the free ticket but I have a 10:45 Am apppointment in Ashburn. This way I am supporting the Redskins and the Red Cross at the same time. Then I will give away my free ticket to someone who needs it.

Archived