Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Redskins game ticket! - Red Cross:Give blood, get one free game ticket

SkinsNatsFan

A TON of Ravens fans did the blood drive up in the Baltimore area a few weeks ago and were given tix to tomorrow's game....upper deck corners at the very top.

Oh man,that's rather lousy. .BTW, I never saw any of those drives listed on the red cross web site. Seems like they should have given our fans a chance at the those tickets (even if they would have had to drive to Baltimore to get them).....

• 2 weeks later...
A TON of Ravens fans did the blood drive up in the Baltimore area a few weeks ago and were given tix to tomorrow's game....upper deck corners at the very top.

>> I'm hoping for this for the Dallas game, but I would not be surprised if they are upper deck SRO. If you signed up, don't forget to show up!!

12/26 drive at FedEx: Had a 10:30 appt. Got there at 10:10. There were people lined up outside who were trying to be walkins...not sure if they got in or not, but they were gone when I left around 1:30. Anyways, went up to the club level, but it looked they had not started on time as the 10 AM people were still in the waiting area. Cheerleaders Jamilla and Alyssa were there signing pics of the cheerleading squad. They also had 5 PS3 stations set up with Madden on them. None of the TVs were on, which was too bad as they could have put on some Skins vs. Dallas videos. Pretty quick process after getting through the first wait area though it looked like the bottle neck was the part where they ask you the lifestyle questions. When I left there was a guy with a HUGE wad of tickets. I got a pair (went with the daughter of best friend - friend can not donate as he was in England for 4 months during the mid 1980's and can not donate) of tickets. Section 423 row 24...not bad ($70 face, street value..priceless)...was expecting SRO, so very pleased.

My wife and I would have done this in a heartbeat (pardon my pun), but we recently traveled to Costa Rica for our honeymoon (the Red Cross considers the country to be a malaria zone) and cannot donate blood until the end of October 2013. For those of you that did donate and got your ticket(s), congrats on a job well done and doing something good for the community; I am extremely jealous, and will certainly choose my travel destinations more wisely in the future!

And, throwing my hat in the ring (along with everyone else), please send me a private message if you are interested in selling your ticket(s) for the game on Sunday at a reasonable price. I am not picky about seat location, moreso concerned about price. Would preferably like two tickets, although one will certainly suffice.

In RGIII We Trust, HTTR!!!

How can I get an extra ticket for a 10 year old child? Does the child have to donate blood to get a ticket?

Anyone knows?

Danny will give you an extra, you just have to give him your child at the end of the game! :ols::ols:

Seriously though you'd have to go through craiglist or stubhub at this point.

Just went and got my ticket, I'm in section 405

Had a friend who went Wednesday afternooon. She got section 417 row 2. She said Ravin Caldwell was there.

She also said that she heard there were people who camped out overnight to try to donate as walkins and apparently they almost caused a riot (not sure of the details). Like I said in my post, there were people lined up outside at 10:10 AM, but they were gone when I left.

Also, does anybody know if they gave out all the tickets.

Apparently you could get a Caldwell autographed shirt instead of a game ticket. I think I would have need Art Monk, Joe Gibbs, D. Green autographs to pass up a ticket for this one.

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

How can I get an extra ticket for a 10 year old child? Does the child have to donate blood to get a ticket?

Anyone knows?

Children 2 and under can get a free lap pass. You must be at least 16 years old to donate blood. Your child is too old for the first and too young for the second. Anyone over the age of 2 needs to have a game ticket.

http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/stadium-guide.html << Look here under lap pass.

My nephews are going to this one and they are 14 and 15. I think they might be a little young for this one, but their dad is OK with it.

(deleted double post)

Archived