Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think my wife is cheating on me...could really use some advice

skinsaddict

twice in one afternoon I have laughed out loud at an old forgotten joke only to have to come up with an excuse when asked by coworkers why laughing.

other time:

"A husband helps his wife setup a password for her computer, he typed MY@#$% ; she fell on the floor laughing when it said ERROR not long enough."

lmao, I got something very similiar in an email titled " why men dont write advice columns." in it the woman wrote about how she had her car stall and then went into how it helped her find out the husnabd was cheating and at the end she said what should I do? the advice guy said " make sure your gas tank is full before leaving the house."

I fell for the OP.

That remind me of the joke: A guy is speeding down the interstate, trooper pulls up behind him, lights flashing. Guy panics and floors it, cop in pursuit. Guy realizes how stupid he's acting, and pulls over. Trooper walks up and say "Buddy, it's been a long day. I'm about to go home. Give me one good reason why you took off back there, and I'll let you go with a warning."

Guy says "I freaked out when I saw you behind me. My wife ran off with a state trooper."

The cop says "So?"

Guy says "I thought you were that guy, and you were trying to give her back."

The cop says "Have a nice day."

lmao, I got something very similiar in an email titled " why men dont write advice columns." in it the woman wrote about how she had her car stall and then went into how it helped her find out the husnabd was cheating and at the end she said what should I do? the advice guy said " make sure your gas tank is full before leaving the house."

Yeah, she left the house and got down the road about a half mile and the car stalled, so she walked home and found her husband with another woman, what is his advice?

"A stalling car can be caused by many things....."

Reminds me of another I heard.

A guy was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he

noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about

50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man

walking a pit bull on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were

about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand his curiosity. He respectfully approached

the man walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I

know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like

this.

Whose funeral is it?"

"My wifes's."

"What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her".

He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife wen the

dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two men

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."

a> If it it leaked oil on leg...must of been a Harley...

b> If it leaked oil on the ground - a Trump or other Brit bike...

c> If it just shot its wad all over the engine - a Jap...

so...

a> live with it...

b> fix it yourself 'cause it ain't worth payin' someone else to fix it &

c> grow up - buy a mans bike

:ols: Been awhile on that one. Still pretty funny.

Lame. How can so many of you find this funny? I mean, I didn't know it was a joke (til the end). But even when I found out it was, I thought it was stupid. Doesn't take much to entertain some guys, I guess.

Well it does help to actually have a sense of humor. ;)

Lame. How can so many of you find this funny? I mean, I didn't know it was a joke (til the end). But even when I found out it was, I thought it was stupid. Doesn't take much to entertain some guys, I guess.

You don't sound like the best person to tell jokes to. You sound like the guy who'd say "Why would they have allowed a monkey in the bar?"

You don't sound like the best person to tell jokes to. You sound like the guy who'd say "Why would they have allowed a monkey in the bar?"

Like I said, I got fooled. I thought it was legit, up until he revealed it was a joke. However, I didn't think it was very funny. In fact, it was lame. I have a great sense of humor. But it just wasn't the least bit funny to me. Sorry.

Archived