Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Mainz finally official! 2:45 PM (9:45 AM EST) the day after Barca. Booking everything dirt cheap early pays off again! Contact comes through again. 

This excites me more than any possible summer signing could. Go figure?

Just need Karius to jib the Olympics to go home with Klopp now haha.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

You know, I always thought that Liverpool fans can sometimes come across a lot like Cowboys fans do. LeBron being a Liverpool fan kind of confirms that.

Let's start with the confirmed BIGGIES .....

Steve McQueen/ Bruce Dern ..... Blown away from seeing the Kop when over here filming the '60's. 

Samuel L. Jackson. 

Daniel Craig. 

McQueen and SLJ. The coolest person in the World from 2 different era's and James freaking Bond! Debate well and truly CLOSED!  :P.

But yeah, we don't have Rocky Balboa .....  :(.

Should we go on? This could get more embarrassing than the trophy game .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

Mainz finally official! 2:45 PM the day after Barca. Booking everything dirt cheap early pays off again! Contact comes through again. 

This excites me more than any possible summer signing could. Go figure?

Just need Karius to jib the Olympics to go home with Klopp now haha.

Hail. 

Don't see it.  That's his way to cement himself into the German team as Neuer gets older.

Don't see it.  That's his way to cement himself into the German team as Neuer gets older.

I was just messing. No way he pulls out of that if he's selected. 

Mainz 05 might be a TAD excited too .....

Follow 

#Kloppo is coming home! Eröffnungsspiel der #OpelArena am Sonntag, 7.8. (15:45). #Mainz05 gegen @LFC_Deutsch #YNWA

ClYfSs-VYAUTzs9.jpg

Hail. 

Let's start with the confirmed BIGGIES .....

Steve McQueen/ Bruce Dern ..... Blown away from seeing the Kop when over here filming the '60's. 

Samuel L. Jackson. 

Daniel Craig. 

McQueen and SLJ. The coolest person in the World from 2 different era's and James freaking Bond! Debate well and truly CLOSED!  :P.

But yeah, we don't have Rocky Balboa .....  :(.

Should we go on? This could get more embarrassing than the trophy game .....

Hail. 

Always so bitter and "left out"... Here are a few famous Everton supporters

Haha, go ahead, not sure how that refutes my point, perhaps even confirms what I was saying. You all seemed rather quick to jump to LeBron "Bandwagon Cowboys Fan" James defense, must have hit a nerve. :P:D

Haha, go ahead, not sure how that refutes my point, perhaps even confirms what I was saying. You all seemed rather quick to jump to LeBron "Bandwagon Cowboys Fan" James defense, must have hit a nerve. :P:D

Sorry you see it that way.

Maybe Everton can tweet out a congrats to Sly next time he makes a Rocky movie and wins the title.

:P

• Like 2

I know its hard to admit, but before there can be true healing you have to first acknowledge the issue. :lol::P

Nah, I honestly think the easiest way to look at "bandwagon" fans is to look at who Richmond is rooting for.

United, Real, and then Bayern.

Most of the newer EPL fans that I know are City fans... go figure.

And that's being totally honest.  Especially the way Liverpool gets portrayed by most of the media here in the states.  If you aren't already a supporter, you certainly aren't going to get any admiration from them from the press here.  Stevie Nichol might be the only one who speaks about LFC with any admiration, go figure.

Everyone loves City and United and that's about it.

• Like 1

Joyce retweeting it would suggest he's heard the same FWIW:

Anfield HQ 

✔@AnfieldHQ

#ENG vs Slovakia - Hart – Clyne - Cahill - Smalling - Bertrand - Dier - Henderson - Wilshere – Sturridge - Vardy - Lallana. (Paul Joyce)

3:20 PM - 20 Jun 2016 · Saint-Etienne, France, France

Hail. 

Clyne should've always been starting at right back.  Not even close....

But everything I've read said four Reds to start, too.  I like it.

Anything new on Mateo Kovacic?

I miss 9 and 11am Euro, why the hell did they change the schedule.

Cause I'm not on vacation this week.  My bad, brother.

*Steve Nicol. No H. *Slaps the brat across the chops for being careless. 

So, aside from two separate Kings of cool from 2 separate era's, and James f-ing Bond, a few famous L'pool fans off the top of my head .....

Liam Neeson. (Continuing our strong Irish connections).

Mike Myers. (Scouse parents who moved to Canada.).

Kim Cattrall. (Scouser who's parents moved to the States when she was a baby.). 

Damian Lewis. 

Dr. Dre. (Find that one 'tenuous' but he's on record a few times as saying he fell in love whilst he was over here touring.). 

Chris DeBurgh. (Ugh.). 

Billy Bob Thornton. (Openly loves the City and Scousers through working here. Like who doesn't if they've ever spent time here?).

Jason Isaacs.

Clive Owen. 

Caroline Wozniacki. (Even came onto court in her Gerrard shirt. Lover the Poles.). 

Talking of Poles ..... Pope John Paul II. Does it get ANY BIGGER than that?

Colonel Gaddafi's son even tried to buy us down to his passion for the reds! (But not the type of 'mad' fan you really want.).

Elvis Costello. 

A whole host of local comedians/ musicians/ actors- Easy but most are World famous. 

Should we go on. If we start REALLY looking this might become a LONG and boring post .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

So, aside from two separate Kings of cool from 2 separate era's, and James f-ing Bond, a few famous L'pool fans off the top of my head .....

Lots-O-Names

Should we go on. If we start REALLY looking this might become a LONG and boring post .....

Hail. 

Im not sure why these names matter. The point is Liverpool draws Cowboy fan types. :P

Nah, I honestly think the easiest way to look at "bandwagon" fans is to look at who Richmond is rooting for.

United, Real, and then Bayern.

Most of the newer EPL fans that I know are City fans... go figure.

And that's being totally honest.  Especially the way Liverpool gets portrayed by most of the media here in the states.  If you aren't already a supporter, you certainly aren't going to get any admiration from them from the press here.  Stevie Nichol might be the only one who speaks about LFC with any admiration, go figure.

Everyone loves City and United and that's about it.

Well I cant argue with that. Its rare to see someone around here that is a fan of someone other than Man U, Man City, or Chelsea.

Kim Cattrall. (Scouser who's parents moved to the States when she was a baby.). 

Whatever... you still spell defense with a "c" and put "re" on Centerback.

And Kim Cattrall... my first crush and still the only blonde I can tolerate. 

Big Trouble in Little China

big-trouble-in-little-china-green-eyes-2

• Like 1