Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

There's just not a whole hell of a lot of quality up front in the entire world.  Morata, for what he lacks, still has time on his side--I think that's what people are paying for.  Most teams (and people) probably rate Dybala higher, but Juventus would only sell for beyond absurd money. Plus Dybala doesn't offer what Morata does in the air or hold up play.  The way Juventus used Morata was more to play off him.  I think given more freedom he could be a pretty good player.  Again, nothing earth shattering, but with the lack of quality up top in Europe, people pay for a high potential-to-age ratio.  

Terrible penalty call.  I also never understand why CBs, or defensive players in general step up for PKs. Get somone more comfortable in front of goal to take it.  Someone with some finishing prowess...known for scoring goals.

I know they work on PKs just like everyone else, and you'll have the irregular like Swiss Rodriguez or Baines...but not often.  

Looking worse and worse that England failed to win an easy group they should of now the other half the draw. 

Hail.

Be right, gotta play what's in front of you. Hopefully get past the second round and earn a match up with France in the qtrs.

No expectations past that so no regrets here, said before the Wales game I expected 2nd place on 5 points to be honest.

Looking worse and worse that England failed to win an easy group they should of now the other half the draw.

Hail.

Ahhh 2010:

England

Algeria

Slovenia

Yanks

Just goes back to what I said earlier. England has a lot of talent. But they just can't seem to put it together, and they don't look great playing.