Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Im not sure why these names matter. The point is Liverpool draws Cowboy fan types. :P

You use one name that's a Cowboys fan to determine that... and have the balls to say it after I let you know Osama Bin Laden was a HUGE Everton supporter? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Keep going... this could easily get good.

• Like 1

Well I cant argue with that. Its rare to see someone around here that is a fan of someone other than Man U, Man City, or Chelsea.

A bandwagon fan wouldn't be on a message board.  That's my point. 

Unless it's an occasional "just dropping by" to let us know his allegiance has changed again, or that we misunderstood the years of other posts, etc.

Whilst the sum total of Everton's celeb support is a Philly hero who's not even real!

Don't knock what you'd love to have!

Hail. 

I dont rate my club based on celebrities.  :P

You use one name that's a Cowboys fan to determine that... and have the balls to say it after I let you know Osama Bin Laden was a HUGE Everton supporter? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Keep going... this could easily get good.

No of course not! He just happened to continue to reinforce that. That opinion was already swimming around based on non-celebrity fans. :D:P

Osama being an Everton fan hurts. Not gonna lie.

Im bored waiting for more Euros this afternoon, please continue destroying me by listing celebrities. :D

• Like 1

So Ferrell's an Evertonian wearing a Chelsea shirt?  Some sort of publicity thingy I guess.

They're all just blue to me. 

One glob of blue **** :lol:

Fair enough though :lol:

No of course not! He just happened to continue to reinforce that. That opinion was already swimming around based on non-celebrity fans. :D:P

Osama being an Everton fan hurts. Not gonna lie.

Im bored waiting for more Euros this afternoon, please continue destroying me by listing celebrities. :D

Reinforce WHAT?

He's the only Cowboys fan that I know that's a Liverpool fan.  And he's on the ****ing board, bro :lol:

They're all just blue to me. 

One glob of blue **** :lol:

Fair enough though :lol:

Reinforce WHAT?

He's the only Cowboys fan that I know that's a Liverpool fan.  And he's on the ****ing board, bro :lol:

I said originally that Liverpool fans remind me a lot of Cowboys fans. Thats what started all of the celebrity fan name tossing. ;)

I said originally that Liverpool fans remind me a lot of Cowboys fans. Thats what started all of the celebrity fan name tossing. ;)

Nah, we're pretty loyal.

Not many Cowboys fans are.

I dare say we remind me of Redskins fans.  Almost to a "t".

• Like 1

I dont rate my club based on celebrities.  :P

You should. Find a couple more and they'll over shadow the severe lack of those big silvery thingies .....

Tony Barrett 

Joachim Low not performing press duties today as he has a sore throat.

Resists 

Urge 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

You should. Find a couple more and they'll over shadow the severe lack of those big silvery thingies .....

Hail. 

"We won the [league/Super Bowl] 20+ years ago, but we are still the greatest team in the world and are favorites to win the [league/Super Bowl] every year because we have the most talent and are awesome. And cuz trophies" - Cowboys fans/Liverpool fans

:mellow::lol::P

Clyne should've always been starting at right back.  Not even close....

But everything I've read said four Reds to start, too.  I like it.

I hear yer, and not that I'm at all arsed like but making 6 changes in a game England can't risk losing? ...... Seems a heck of a gamble by Zelda to me. 

Hail. 

Clyne should've always been starting at right back.  Not even close.

No way, Walkers has been great.

I hear yer, and not that I'm at all arsed like but making 6 changes in a game England can't risk losing? ...... Seems a heck of a gamble by Zelda to me. 

Hail.

Agree, 6 changes and you get what you deserve. Stupid move for me, other than the two up front.

Agree, 6 changes and you get what you deserve. Stupid move for me, other than the two up front.

Clyne's the better defender by far but Walker's better going forward. Depends what you want out of a FB. There was no more consistent a RB in the PL than Clyne for me last year. 50 plus games and you can count on a few fingers the amount of bad ones. But over the first two games in France, Walker's certainly justified his place. 

He'll get crucified if England get beat after that. Sterling and Kane needed out but messing around with the back line and midfield? That's what friendlies are for. Not the actual tournament. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

His overlap has pushed Lallana in more.  Play more defense on that side and give Lallana more freedom... to miss sitters and stuff.

"We won the [league/Super Bowl] 20+ years ago, but we are still the greatest team in the world and are favorites to win the [league/Super Bowl] every year because we have the most talent and are awesome. And cuz trophies" - Cowboys fans/Liverpool fans

:mellow::lol::P

Redskins fans....

• Like 1

Momentum totally lost from the Wales games now.

Alli for Wilshere would be my guess at half time, Rooney on at 60 mins if still no score.

I didn't think there was a worse team than Russia in France but Slovakia might just be that team. They offered absolutely nottin' that first half. 

Only yourselves to blame if you don't win this group. 

Hail. 

I didn't think there was a worse team than Russia in France but Slovakia might just be that team. They offered absolutely nottin' that first half. [/size]

Only yourselves to blame if you don't win this group. [/size]

Hail. [/size]

Nah Russia suck. These lot sitting in playing for a late 1-0, but yeh they aren't great either.

Lets go Wales! Fun to root for an underdog.

Englands results the last few tournaments have been surprisingly lackluster. 2010 World Cup finish second in the group behind the US. 2014 World Cup finish last, not looking good this Euros. Won the group in 2012 but last in the QFs. I would expect better with the talent they have.

Well that was ****. No complaints here, got what they deserved....of the manager did.

Decent second round tie but then France in the quarters. That should be fun.

When Roy finally leaves the England job, tonight's game will be the reason in my opinion.

Probably gets Wales to the semi finals that.