Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

FSG spending Suarez type money? 

No, I really can't. 

Hail. 

Maybe the Chinese government will splash the cash

Don't think Klopp would bring him in, anyways.

But for FSG, the Red Sox are in first place so why not?

Hummels is so overrated. 

He's been rushed back too soon but I completely agree. Great if you're defending the 18 yard box. Outside of that SO easy to get in behind given his lack of pace. 

Still don't know how he didn't walk against us when Origi was skinning him time after time and being dragged back. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Serious interest there and contact.

Whether FSG are prepared to sell is another thing again. 

Hail. 

Be careful what you wish for.  That's all I'll say with that.

And Ozil has a clean look at goal in the edge of the 6 and passes it :lol:

What a ****

People on Twitter worried that if Germany don't improve they might see Jochim Low wipe his arse along the touch line like a dog or give himself a colonic irrigation in the dugout. Think he's learnt his lesson from last time.

Actually agree with Twellman there.  Playing Vardy wide down the left and keep Lallana out wide.  Vardy has pace but can also do something with the ball.

Must be reading UK's posts here.

Analysis over here was saying Sterling was playing real narrow left, that's why on he early chance he was clear down the middle. Aside from missing because he's ****, get Sturridge or Vardy clear down the middle like that for the Lallana square ball and its 1-0 after 7 minutes.

• Like 1

People on Twitter worried that if Germany don't improve they might see Jochim Low wipe his arse along the touch line like a dog or give himself a colonic irrigation in the dugout. Think he's learnt his lesson from last time.

Stick with what works, imo.  He needs to dig deep cause his team aren't.

• Like 1

No Zielinski again then for the second straight game. From qualifying regular to nothing.

Frustrating. Really want to see our new Pole in action.

And Gotze piss poor again. But saying that, Muller is bonafide World Class and he's been totally anonymous for two straight games. Germany just not firing ..... Yet.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

So England can qualify before Monday if results go there way. Don't like the number of teams advancing to the knockout stages, all these third places up for grabs, too many for me.

Also, 18 games in and nobody had scored more than 2 in a game, quite surprising that, does look a generally even set of teams so far.

I honestly cannot get enough of them singing.  A lot of it probably has to do with the song...there's a lot more pep in the Italian anthem throughout.  Ours, it kinda cresencdos at the end.  Italy's is much faster throughout and still has a crescendo.