Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Best not to peak in the group stages (as long as you get out). Also good to get more players involved. If things had gone well throughout the first two matches, he'd be less likely to rotate players in.

Happy to see the forwards get switched around. Kane looks like his legs have gone to me, could do with a rest. Plus our defence generally sucks so getting the front men time on the pitch playing well is essential.

So are yers all finally understanding why most Liverpudlians weren't arsed to lose £terling the player? Aside from him being a two faced gob****e? He's not improved one bit from the day he left.

But he is dead fast like .....

Hail. 

No, we all knew he was crap, funny to see you only can say it after he left youse high and dry.

He is nothing but speed - Usain Bolt with a City shirt.  

So are yers all finally understanding why most Liverpudlians weren't arsed to lose £terling the player? Aside from him being a two faced gob****e? He's not improved one bit from the day he left.

But he is dead fast like .....

Hail. 

That's why they call him salsa

6b50f685-9dc3-4623-817e-5ac65300b1ec.jpg

No, we all knew he was crap, funny to see you only can say it after he left youse high and dry.

He is nothing but speed - Usain Bolt with a City shirt.  

Nah, I don't think ANYONE in here save for maybe jo wanted to keep him.

He was nothing for the long time here and he never finished well unless Suarez/Sturridge played him wide open.

If it wasn't evident by my other posts I know nothing about football. Well done norn Ireland.

What a good result.  And how they got in the first one with Ukraine seeming to have a foot in height on every N. Ireland player is beyond me.

They controlled the run of play just about the entire game.

Ukraine looked like a side that had 3 pretty good players that the other 8 were hoping would do something impressive.  Northern Ireland clearly played the better team game.

• Like 1

What a good result.  And how they got in the first one with Ukraine seeming to have a foot in height on every N. Ireland player is beyond me.

Ukraine looked like a side that had 3 pretty good players that the other 8 were hoping would do something impressive.  Northern Ireland clearly played the better team game.

They were very well organized and played completely made the game be about their strengths.  Nice win by them.

Yay Ireland!!!

There'd be a lot of Northern Irish that would take exception to being referred to as "Ireland". 

Like when I was in Austria drinking with a Scot and a couple of Canadians and he referred to us as "Americans". I was like, uh, no. They were like, eh, no. 

Ukraine is weak.

tBxvKd1.gif

• Like 1

Don't throw me in the keep Sterling group. I always thought Ibe would be better. The only player I am obsessed with plays in Dortmund. His good friend is a close second...

As far as Reds....I like Sturridge and Lalanna more than most on this board

Edited by jobaga
  • Like 2

Actually agree with Twellman there.  Playing Vardy wide down the left and keep Lallana out wide.  Vardy has pace but can also do something with the ball.

Must be reading UK's posts here.

• Like 1

What a good result. And how they got in the first one with Ukraine seeming to have a foot in height on every N. Ireland player is beyond me.

Ukraine looked like a side that had 3 pretty good players that the other 8 were hoping would do something impressive. Northern Ireland clearly played the better team game.

Yeah lot of teams at this tournament that have one good attacking player and pack the midfield hoping the attacking player does something. As u said South America are producing the strikers. Europe is producing the number 10s.

Don't throw me in the keep Sterling group. I always thought Ibe would be better. The only player I am obsessed with plays in Dortmund. His good friend in a close second...

As far as Reds....I like Sturridge and Lalanna more than most on this board

Couldn't remember, brother.  Maybe it was DC Hogs, then?

One of us was really upset, but most of us couldn't wait to take City's money.

You know how I feel about Lallana, if Liverpool want to get back to being the Champions of England and beyond, Lallana needs to be a 70' minute sub.  But he's had a great tournament.

Speaking of mids - word on the street is Kovacic is being kicked around as a Loan to buy from Real.  ALMOST had him last year with the Sterling money but BR had to have him some Benteke.

Ok, now for the Germans (Still claiming I'm now half German by association being as Kloppo's now one of us. Am I right?), and the two Germans that will be wearing red next year. Hopefully.

Hector is Hector and I don't have enough bandwidth to go into that so I'll spare us. Hopefully Gotze will turn up and stamp his mark on this tourney after his horrible first outing. 

Germany- Poland. One of those occasions that are FAR bigger than mere sport and one you just HAVE to watch. 

Looking forward to this. 

Hail. 

Because he's 49 today and because this is why we love the crazy German so much:

https://www.facebook.com/LiverpoolFC/videos/vb.67920382572/10154411725602573/?type=2&theater

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/06/jurgen-klopps-birthday-top-10-quotes-at-liverpool/

I like #2 best. Anyone not from Liverpool would be like 'huh?' Anyone from Liverpool is like 'Is rite Jurgie lad. Fella's a proper Scouser now like!'

***when healthy***

That's been his biggest problem

And he's been 'healthy' since Christmas down to finally having a tailored training and match programme. 

Becoming less and less of a 'problem.'

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

***when healthy***

That's been his biggest problem

**** my hammys used to pull up all of the time with Rodgers as manager.

It's been great since.  Weird how it doesn't just effect the players.

Ok, now for the Germans (Still claiming I'm now half German by association being as Kloppo's now one of us. Am I right?), and the two Germans that will be wearing red next year. Hopefully.

Hector is Hector and I don't have enough bandwidth to go into that so I'll spare us. Hopefully Gotze will turn up and stamp his mark on this tourney after his horrible first outing.

Remember, it's going to take us not getting Chilwell to get Hector.  So you'll have to root for Leceister to be unreasonable.

I'm just hoping the Zielenski kid gets some time.  Be interested to see him go against your "chosen one" at left back.

Just seen the English goals ..... Speed Sturridges feet. Man alive. 

Best in this Country not called Augero and that's not open to debate. 

Hail. 

I think you have to give him the assist on the Vardy goal as well.

Hilarious watching Kasey Keller say "Sturridge was great when he came on but he wasn't involved in the Vardy goal and that's about it"

Bruh... who played the cross in?

Remember, it's going to take us not getting Chilwell to get Hector.  So you'll have to root for Leceister to be unreasonable.

I'm just hoping the Zielenski kid gets some time.  Be interested to see him go against your "chosen one" at left back.

Once the Euro's are out the way we'll have them both. Hopefully. 

Frustratingly, he's not in the Polish XI again. But yeah, REALLY wanting to see him.

Hail.