Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638697/Russian-thugs-selling-blood-stained-England-flags-wrenched-fans-Saturday-night-s-violent-clashes.html

EXCLUSIVE: Russian thugs sell blood-stained England flags wrenched from fans during Saturday night's violent clashes... as they ‘keep low profile’ by chilling out on beach

Boasting Russian hooligans have begun to sell the blood-stained flags and banners wrenched from English fans on Saturday night as they 'keep a low profile' on the beaches ahead of their next match.

The 'second hand' booty was seized from English fans during the carnage of the so-called Battle of Marseille, which saw Russian thugs attack rival fans as England drew with their home country in the city.

Worryingly for those trying to control the violence in France in the up-coming days, the hooligans have also offered to get more 'trophies', saying people can 'order in advance'. 

Edited by visionary

Worst possible result for England. 

On and off the park. 

Hail. 

Makes no difference to be honest. Just need to win a game really, same as before.

I think draw against Wales, beat Slovakia and through with 5 points in second. That would be my guess but who the hell knows.

Makes all the difference if you don't beat Wales. 

Hail.

A Russia win would have technically been worse. They would now have 4 points and we don't play them again. The Slovaks now have 3 points and we have the chance to beat them and secure minimum 3rd with at least 4 points.

Therefore the Slovakia win can't be the 'worst possible result'......

So I'm not fussed at today's result.

Jesus Christ I can't remember seeing a tourney this bad.  It's beyond sad at this point... it's ****ing ridiculous.

Say what you want about the United States and dropping the ball with the business side... but no one is acting the fool over here.

Makes no difference to be honest. Just need to win a game really, same as before.

I think draw against Wales, beat Slovakia and through with 5 points in second. That would be my guess but who the hell knows.

Makes all the difference if you don't beat Wales. 

Hail. 

Always had to win it.

But that's a lot to ask of Dier.  Wee Joe Allen will be rocking them knee-highs and that beard.  Aerodynamic as a mofo.

I can't wait for that one.  I wish I would've taken two weeks off for knockouts, because ON THE PITCH this has been a great tournament... just completely over shadowed by off the pitch stuff at times.

• Like 1

A Russia win would have technically been worse. They would now have 4 points and we don't play them again. The Slovaks now have 3 points and we have the chance to beat them and secure minimum 3rd with at least 4 points.

Therefore the Slovakia win can't be the 'worst possible result'......

So I'm not fussed at today's result.

You don't beat Wales, and the Slovaks can play out a draw and you're left with the third place lottery. 

Worst possible result as it heaps even more pressure on beating Wales. 

Just breaking the last hour: Investment group supported by Chinese government attempting to buy LFC for £700 million. 

Liverpool takeover: State-backed Chinese group want to buy club from Fenway for £700m | Premier League | Sport | The Independent

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Just breaking the last hour: Investment group supported by Chinese government attempting to buy LFC for £700 million. 

Liverpool takeover: State-backed Chinese group want to buy club from Fenway for £700m | Premier League | Sport | The Independent

Hail. 

Few things are more awesome than watching a host nation sing it's anthem before a match.  I love that ****.  Well done with your fam there, FR.

Asian ownership hasn't done well in England so far.  I just look at Cardiff and see what Vincent Tan did to them.  A little nerve-wracking right now.  Sure they have money, but at what cost?

Football Fours @Football_Fours 7m7 minutes ago

I think we'd like Albania to win.....

ClA32T8WYAA7-Mo.jpg

France anthem is always badass

Les Marseillais is such a powerful, stirring National anthem. 

Never fails to move you. 

Hail. 

Few things are more awesome than watching a host nation sing it's anthem before a match.  I love that ****.  Well done with your fam there, FR.

Thank you very much, really appreciated

I know DC9 craves for blondies :D

3522CD6A00000578-3635812-image-a-61_1465

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

Lester??

You can bet on the outlier if you'd like.

Who else do we have then... Swansea, Hull City, Cardiff...

All batting 1.000

One to certainly keep an eye on. 

Hail. 

According to my brother in law, that company dissolved in 2015.  So the reports are fake.

You don't beat Wales, and the Slovaks can play out a draw and you're left with the third place lottery. 

Worst possible result as it heaps even more pressure on beating Wales. 

Not really. Anyway, time will tell how it plays out. I will stick with my earlier prediction.