Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I've been calling it for two years now... as SOON as that new Stadium is ready for DC United in Southeast, he'll be the premier signing. And he'll be the right age for MLS.

Ibra was my favorite player never to wear red. I'm having trouble with it myself :lol:

Well he'll be wearing red this season! Ibra though is one of my top 3 favourite players to watch since I've been following football. 1. Zidane 2. Ronaldinho( that chip against Chelsea still amazes me) 3. Ibrahimovic.

Well he'll be wearing red this season! Ibra though is one of my top 3 favourite players to watch since I've been following football. 1. Zidane 2. Ronaldinho( that chip against Chelsea still amazes me) 3. Ibrahimovic.

Yeah, that comment makes you "Not so wellred" :P

Who the F is Tommy Smyth?

Possibly the best colour commentator for football in the world.  Just an old Irish cat whose usually had one or two and doesn't bring any ****s to the booth with him

tommysmyth.jpg

For me, Zlatan is the closest person in the world to Alexander Ovechkin... who in this town (where we love our hockey) is immortal.

Jizz

• Like 1

My three favourite non-L'pool players to watch since I've been watching football ..... Phew, REAL toughie. DEFO Van Basten first. Probably Henry, and then Baresi. But WAY too hard to split down leaving out the likes of Platini, Zidane  and Michael Laudrup. 

If we narrowed it down to players I've seen live it'd be easier. Probably go off the top of my head Messi, Henry and Maldini. 

Ok, not playing this game anymore. It's TOO hard lol. 

Hail. 

For me, Zlatan is the closest person in the world to Alexander Ovechkin... who in this town (where we love our hockey) is immortal.

Also both are great in the regular season not so much during knockout competitions! :P enough hockey talk though trying to forget the pens have won the Stanley cup!

Edited by Wellred93
  • Like 1

I've been calling it for two years now... as SOON as that new Stadium is ready for DC United in Southeast, he'll be the premier signing.  And he'll be the right age for MLS.

That would make me watch DC United games, though not sure why he would chose DC United if he comes to MLS.

• Like 1

That would make me watch DC United games, though not sure why he would chose DC United if he comes to MLS.

I'd buy season tickets.

And just to be clear, my original prediction was it would be either Ibra or Balotelli. Needed some wiggle room lol

HOW HAS ONE OF THESE NOT GONE IN!?!?!?

• Like 1

For me, Zlatan is the closest person in the world to Alexander Ovechkin... who in this town (where we love our hockey) is immortal.....

I once blagged us into a very suave restaurant in Prague by having an in depth conversation with the owner on Ovechkin. Said owner is a good friend of the Russians and had some boss photies so he loved someone knew him ..... For the record, I know NOTHING about Ice Hockey. And even LESS on Ovechkin. But I'd heard him mentioned on here and knew he played for the Caps and was pretty good so I winged it. 

Scousers ..... We could sell snow to eskimos haha. Telling' yer'. Yer either born with it or yer not lid. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Not wanting to listen to the commentary dream team of green and Lawrenson

Mark the Manc? The man with more faces than a Town Hall clock with the thought process of a 5 year old? Nah, I'm good ta. 

Oh yeah, can I just note for the record Ibrahimovic has never scored against L'pool and Mourinho has a woeful record against Klopp.

Bring

it 

ON!

OH **** YES IT'S TOMMY SMYTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YOU SNEAKY ****ER!

You have me turning into ESPN for the Smyth legend. But you neglected to tell me I have to suffer that absolute buffoon Tarrico H/T!

I struggle to watch MNF with that dick without having him blunder into 'soccer' games!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I also love this guy, gold.

Ireland needs to capitalize on one of these.

ZERO chance I can sit through a full match with him without the mute button :lol:

It's too forced and too much "magic," and not to mentioned he managed to come into a DC United team with loads of talent and basically put us where we are now.

Great finish, great job by Coleman.

ZERO chance I can sit through a full match with him without the mute button :lol:

It's too forced and too much "magic," and not to mentioned he managed to come into a DC United team with loads of talent and basically put us where we are now.

I just enjoy listening to various clips, its so insane.

• Like 2