Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Viktor Fagerström @ViktorFagerLFC 54s55 seconds ago

Skrtel's £5.5m move to Fenerbahce is set to be completed after his duties at Euro 2016 are complete. #LFC (James Pearce)

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ 1m1 minute ago

Liverpool are expecting to sign another central defender to compete with Matip, Lovren, Sakho & Joe Gomez next season. #lfc (Chris Bascombe)

Not sure you can sign off on Lallana leaving unless you have Gotze or Zeilinski wrapped up

Anything Liverpool @Anything_LFC 38s39 seconds ago

1f4f0.png Offers are anticipated for striker Christian Benteke and goalkeeper Adam Bogdan this summer (Chris Bascombe) #LFC

Not sure you can sign off on Lallana leaving unless you have Gotze or Zeilinski wrapped up

What makes yers think Lallana would leave la?

He's one of Klopp's favourites and our hardest working 'presser.' Our tempo often starts and ends with his effort. Vastly improved over Klopp's time in both his output and fitness. Hell, he could barely get through 60 minutes when he arrived. Now, he's still going strong the 90th. 

I'd be stunned if he left this summer. The other two coming in I could well see. Along with another midfielder. But Lallana will be in the rotation. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

The French police need to get a grip. 

Everything I'm reading right now is that they're provoking the situation again with more indiscriminate firing of tear gas. WTF is it with them and that? This could well turn into another VERY ugly night. 

Hail. 

Feel bad for Albania but France was the vastly superior team and deserved to win by multiple scores

Depends on how you view that. Discounting the header that hit the post, the first goal was France's FIRST attempt on target all game. in the 89th minute. 

That's pretty darn poor to me and would of deserved the 0-0 it almost got. 

Hail. 

Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 54s55 seconds ago

Skrtel's £5.5m move to Fenerbahce is set to be completed after his duties at Euro 2016 are complete. #LFC (James Pearce)

Good bye. Good riddance!: Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel set to seal £5.5million move to Fenerbahce - Liverpool Echo

I've NEVER gotten the cult hero status with this clown. He's been here 9 years and the only two remotely decent seasons he's had have been in contract years. The very definition of mediocrity that has somehow been a first team regular over the majority of the duration through 4 different managers, including Rafa and Kenny, and 319 games. The worst ever player in our history to somehow reach that millstone for me. He's sharing the 300 club with the likes of Kevin Keegan (323), Terry McDermot (329), Mark Lawrenson (356), Alan Kennedy and Graeme Souness (359), Steve McManaman (364), Robbie Fowler (369) ..... The list goes on. And then there's the braindead, kamikaze lump that is Martin Skrtel. 

I should be thanking him for the service. But as I can count on two hands the real good memories, I'm just happy that the fifth manager he's had has finally seen through him and we don't have to suffer his idiocy any more.

Hail. 

What makes yers think Lallana would leave la?

He's one of Klopp's favourites and our hardest working 'presser.' Our tempo often starts and ends with his effort. Vastly improved over Klopp's time in both his output and fitness. Hell, he could barely get through 60 minutes when he arrived. Now, he's still going strong the 90th. 

I'd be stunned if he left this summer. The other two coming in I could well see. Along with another midfielder. But Lallana will be in the rotation. 

Hail. 

He doesn't want to leave, I know that.  Just interesting he was mentioned.

Do you think Skrts will teach one of the young central defenders his patented judo hip throw before he leaves. A Liverpool match wouldn't be the same without someone throwing dow a striker in the box and potentially costing the team points. I believe my blood pressure may significantly drop this season...

• Like 1

Some people would say a win is a win, but this one was an ugly one. Deshamps tactical scheme was a failure. On the other hand the Albanians were well organized and resilient until the 89th minute where no one was covering Griezmann.

Omi8iLn.jpg

Totally unacceptable nasri-esque behaviour.

Edit: His agent said nothing wrong he was dancing :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPL5cpysi_g

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

HUGE additions for Sturridge and Vardy, who should be starting in place Sterling and Kane... who are the two most over rated players in England and possibly the world.

Never got the Kane love... he scores a lot but he shoots it about 20 times a game...

Wow. vardy super lucky. 

He's used to it