Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Anti Bayern thread much lol? For note calling Bundesliga boring is misguided and downright dumb. The fast pace play is one of the most exciting in soccer. Just like La Liga is probably the most technically gifted league.

In comes the ManU/Bayern/Real fan to save the day by offering his opinion... while totally missing the point and making the point for everyone at the same time :lol:

Anti Bayern thread much lol? For note calling Bundesliga boring is misguided and downright dumb. The fast pace play is one of the most exciting in soccer. Just like La Liga is probably the most technically gifted league.

read much? my quote:

the rest of the world knows how boring the bundesliga is... not for it's play, but for it's final result.

In comes the ManU/Bayern/Real fan to save the day by offering his opinion... while totally missing the point and making the point for everyone at the same time :lol:

It's ones like that you that harp on **** forever that causes people never want to post here. It's a big reason why I don't. I literally never want to post here anymore because you bring up that team **** every time despite discrediting your claim a thousand times. Only team I've talked about has been Bayern since I found out about my Bavarian roots. I'm done posting in this thread. Someone please rename it the "Liverpool thread no else is welcome."

Sidenote: I hope you make champions league. I hope you draw Bayern. I want to watch us destroy you at Anfield.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Carragher is right with what he said at half time.

Looks very much like a game between 6th and 9th placed teams. Very little quality out there.

Couldn't agree more

Sidenote: I hope you make champions league. I hope you draw Bayern. I want to watch us destroy you at Anfield.

I just like to clarify which "us" you're talking about.

How is that a crime?

I call it propaganda.

The outright jealousy comments and envy about both the German league and Bayern is both sad and petty.   I don't know what else to call it since it is unsolicited.

Unsolicited?

None of us sought out a Bayern discussion.

It comes from you guys interjecting a BPL discussion with "you don't watch real football" etc... it's the "soccer thread" so by all means come to discuss, but you each begged for the reaction with your tact.

Couldn't agree more

How is that a crime?

Unsolicited?

It comes from you guys interjecting a BPL discussion with "you don't watch real football" etc... it's the "soccer thread" so by all means come to discuss, but you each begged for the reaction with your tact.

Bull**** you all tee off on fans all the time because your numbers here. I say it's insecurity. GHH looks like a rational relaxed fan next to one's like yourself. Atleast he comes with a warning.... You crap on other leagues despite the fact many of the German and Spanish teams could drop you should you match up with them. Should I remind you the leagues that have dominated the champions league? The EPL hadn't done anything special since Chelsea's luck run and utd's run to the final before getting creamed by Barca.

• Like 1

listen here, mate (and seriously, you're american. i know "mate" sounds cool and all when you're talking soccer...errr, footie, errrr fütbol, but really we ain't mates, freund), all i did was post the **** you posted for all the world to see. if that is talking smack or throwing **** back in your face, you've got some paper thin bull**** skin that doesn't need to be posting ANYTHING online. let alone **** that has folks from all over the world recognizing the quality of the bull**** you're spewing.

the rest of the world knows how boring the bundesliga is... not for it's play, but for it's final result. five years this century that you haven't won the league, and once you were out of the top three. BORING. you're all bark and no bite and flashing strong to ward off the claims that you're a front runner. are you sure you're a skins fan? i smell a closet ravens fan, myself. fits your pattern.

tl;dr: shut the **** up, troll. everyone's on to your weak-sauce game. you don't want to be called on it? don't post your bull**** for all to see.  stick to the friendly confines of ES where we tolerate your boringness. 

Wow, must have struck a nerve with this one.

Note I never have to attack a poster, matey.  Sorry  you support a fading side that hasn't been relevant for 2 decades.

My post in ESPN was aimed at the writer, not the side, and certainly not you.  I don't give you a second thought.  If you don't like the truth, go live in GHH's world.  Just let me know the color of the sky there.

Edited by btfoom

Couldn't agree more

How is that a crime?

Unsolicited?

Yes, unsolicited.  I dared to post about Bayern in this thread (nobody told be it was a Liverpool supporter's thread).  Then, GHH had to come at me, lots of times, so I responded.

Next, I get the "BL is crap" stuff as well.  I was even happy to let sleeping dogs lie.  Want to see the "Solicitation", go read the DC United thread to see who wants to be the troll and who just wanted to post about a team.

I have no problem just discussing the sides, but when I get attacked, I will come back with no hesitation.

The sad part is that GHH just gets more and more upset as Pool get more and more like a mediocre side.  I think he just needs someone to take his frustrations out on.  Better me than the dog, I guess.

Unsolicited?

Yes, unsolicited, especially from a poster or two.  I am not referring to the general discussion that goes on.  I am referring to the random posts that pretty much call out us Bayern fans.  I don't get involved to much in general discussions and such as there is nothing wrong with pro comments for your club or league.  It is the calling out posts that bother me and what I am referring too.

• Like 1

So ****ing tired of De Gea man...

The sooner that ****er is gone the better.

Yes, unsolicited, especially from a poster or two.  I am not referring to the general discussion that goes on.  I am referring to the random posts that pretty much call out us Bayern fans.  I don't get involved to much in general discussions and such as there is nothing wrong with pro comments for your club or league.  It is the calling out posts that bother me and what I am referring too.

Posting a trolling bit... the same schtick from here, but in another venue, is a calling out post?

I think it's fodder... it shows that you guys trot the same **** all over the internet and get the same reaction :lol:

Well, LP outplayed them, and to play a game like this is frustrating.  The opposing team converts the few chances they get and your side fails to convert one of the many you get.

Just don't have the quality up front at the moment.

I am extremely high on Firmino, but they forced him out well and you're in trouble any time you're asking Henderson and Milner to score goals for you.

Our only route to Champion's League is to win Europa.

Posting a trolling bit... the same schtick from here, but in another venue, is a calling out post?

I think it's fodder... it shows that you guys trot the same **** all over the internet and get the same reaction :lol:

I think you proved somewhat my point.  You generalize posters comments.  I have not posted in this thread in a while because I got tired of being accused of stuff that other posters post on their own, that has nothing to do with me.

I don't know what venue you are talking about because I don't post in the DC United thread or any other thread except the U.S. national teams thread (men and women)

That you and others don't like it when we call you out for your comments is not trolling.  I don't care if you feel LP is better than Bayern.  You root for your team and feel they are a quality side, ok.  The smack talk, however, sounds hallow.  Get in the UCL and play them.  Bayern will be there.  I see Man City, Arsenal, and Chelsea there in the round of 16.  Anything can happen if Bayern has to play one of them in the round of 8.  And, Bayern will be there next year as well.

I think you proved somewhat my point.  You generalize posters comments.  I have not posted in this thread in a while because I got tired of being accused of stuff that other posters post on their own, that has nothing to do with me.

I don't know what venue you are talking about because I don't post in the DC United thread or any other thread except the U.S. national teams thread (men and women)

That you and others don't like it when we call you out for your comments is not trolling.  I don't care if you feel LP is better than Bayern.  You root for your team and feel they are a quality side, ok.  The smack talk, however, sounds hallow.  Get in the UCL and play them.  Bayern will be there.  I see Man City, Arsenal, and Chelsea there in the round of 16.  Anything can happen if Bayern has to play one of them in the round of 8.  And, Bayern will be there next year as well.

Smack talk is different than what you guys do.  And I generalize "you guys" because "you guys" are defending one another.

BT Foom... the dude comes in all the time and does what he did on ESPN FC.  Let me go to an article and just troll both Liverpool and United fans.

That is hilarious... because that's what he does here.

He doesn't come in an talk Bundesliga in general.  I've seen you try, but you also normally sit back until BT Foom gets out of hand and you feel the need to come in and be the "righteous voice".

That BT Foom post is EXACTLY who the dude is on here.  I like him as a poster on ES, but he uses the soccer thread for his outlet of not getting enough attention at home or something.  Not sure what it is, and I don't really care. 

But that's who he is.

And I don't think LFC actually has "numbers" in this thread.  We just post more.  Is that because we care more about our team?  Probably.

But I'll talk MLS, English, French, and Spanish football in here all day... I just don't like Bundesliga or Scottish Premier League because they just aren't competative.  Not sure that's anyone hating.  Get it through your heads.  This isn't my thread. Obviously feel free to discuss it.  But don't troll when no one responds.

You guys are basically like Celtic fans.  No one has anything to say to you.

EDIT:  And that's not meant to be derogatory... that's meant to just say what is said... No one has anything to say to you.  Your both up 20 points in your league half way through the season (without looking, just a guess).  That's awesome man.  That's awesome.  Happy? :lol:

Edited by DC9