Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Well done the kids. Far from a great game (even Klopp wasn't arsed the last 20. Never seen him sat down as much since he's been here), but all things considered they did great. Fantastic goal from Ojo. Pacey and direct again. Everything Ibe should be. You're a frigging winger Jordan. STOP being so predictable cutting inside all the time and take your man on the outside FFS! And yet again, we have the useless, lazy **** masquerading as a footballer up front .....

Just about had it with Benteke now. He barely moved outside of a 5 yard radius the edge of the box the vast majority of that game. WTF he thinks he's gonna' achieve there **** only knows. There was a moment on the hour mark when he had a two yard start on a frigging League Two player through the middle and got caught. The woeful attempt at the death just summed him up. The only time he did get his head up he played a great ball through for Texeira's goal. (Who I thought was the best player on the park by a LONG chalk. Nice reward for his nights work.). We have a serious goal scoring problem yet nobody wants Benteke ANYWHERE near the pitch Sat'day at Norwich which says it all.

Looks ****e against League Two players and it's all down to his attitude.

Roll on the summer when he's no longer here.

Brilliant to see Flanno back too. Been TOO long.

Through to the next round. Again, well done the kids. Yers did us proud.

Hail.

• Like 1

When's Origi due back?

I see it's about a month.

And I'm not buying into any move rumors... but the kid from Juve....

And what's with Benteke getting higher on the defensive end than he does in the attack?

He cleared two corners by himself that were at least 10 feet in the air... yet he can't get on top of an 8 foot crosser to score?

• Like 1

And what's with Benteke getting higher on the defensive end than he does in the attack?

He cleared two corners by himself that were at least 10 feet in the air... yet he can't get on top of an 8 foot crosser to score?

He's a ****ing joke. He honestly looks like he's won a competition to step out the Kop and have a game.

There was one second half late on where he played Ojo in out wide, who then put in a great cross ...... With nobody there as the useless **** was back stood like a spare prick the edge the box.

But DON'T say I didn't warn you and J this past summer that we'd well over paid for completly the wrong type of mediocre forward for us.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

But DON'T say I didn't warn you and J this past summer that we'd well over paid for completly the wrong type of mediocre forward for us.

Hail.

Oh leave it out. :lol:

And yes, I know exactly the cross you're talking about.  You know, if you can't score from a header with Smith or Ojo playing you in like that...

You know who might be able to?

I'm just saying....

super-mario-balotelli.jpg

Uhuh. You two ****ers argued relentlessly for the signing to the point the bet I can't even remember the frigging rules on was born!

So I'mma remind you I got this one right!

Levels out being wrong on Phil! (Who is still up in the air if we're honest.).

Hail.

We agreed to terms... you said 15 goals.

Then you clarified it later to "15 league goals".

And I said fine.

But there was never anything past that for the winner. :lol:

Might I add if he'd hit half of his sitters in stoppage we'd be in double digits by now.

Never in my life...

I think it's safe enough to let you have your 15 goals whiney ass not only over all competitions, but over 2 ****ing years if he's here!

I'd rather Aspas be playing. At least he tried.

Hail.

Sold!

8 to go!

What are you terms?

Sold!

8 to go!

What are you terms?

Hadn't thought that far ahead as you usually **** and moan until you get your own way so I thought this would drag darn it! Always have been the sneaky one!

Loser takes care of a boys night out wherever they station your lame ass at the time it's claimed! And NO sneaking off as your **** ass can't last the pace as always!

Hail.

*Edit* And it's NINE to go. He's on SIX. Hands and feet little bro'. Hands AND feet!

• Like 1

Keep forgetting to mention this which is relevant to all you guys Stateside .....

Hearing from reliable sources there's a bit of a power struggle going on over where we go pre-season. Boston has the money spinner US Tour in place. Klopp doesn't want to have his pre-season disrupted by long haul travel  and wants out. 

One to really keep an eye on. If we do pull out of America, then there's NO question he holds SERIOUS sway within the club. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

33 crosses we attempted last night. Many real good balls into real dangerous areas. Mainly from the excellent Smith and Ojo. Supposedly Benteke's forte. All what absolute ****wits like Shearer claim he needs and we don't do. But for the vast majority, he's stood like a complete knob the edge the box so they went to waste. 

Just HOW do you work with that? SO over this lazy ****. 

Another good financial year at least. The gap is coming down all the time. 

With the massive increase in match day revenue the new Main Stand next year the should decrease again. 

Deloitte Football Money League: Liverpool FC remain in top 10 after revenue increase - Liverpool Echo

Hail. 

• Like 1

Well, we talked about the crosses.

And I'm waiting to find out if a move back to DC is in the cards for June.  If it is, I'll be in London for the game and I'll be up a week early/late for a trip to Anfield.  Your sister-in-law already co-signed.

Then all that's left is paying off that customs official to ship you over here in the ice cream container for a home playoff game.  Let's make sure we empty it out this time... not like last time.  Even though you smelled like mint-chocolate chip!

Alex Texiera. Yup, never heard of him either. 

But a damn good chance this get's done as Ayre is currently in Florida negotiating with Shaktar. 

Official £25 million bid rejected. They reportedly want upwards of £39 mill. 

Be an interesting day. 

Hail. 

No ****...

Callum Wright @Mr_CallumWright 6m6 minutes ago

Reports that target Alex Teixeira has pulled his hamstring in yesterday's training won't deter #LFC from pursuing the player.

• Like 1

No ****...

Callum Wright ‏@Mr_CallumWright 6m6 minutes ago

Reports that target Alex Teixeira has pulled his hamstring in yesterday's training won't deter #LFC from pursuing the player.

If the Russian journalist who is tweeting this is ultimately playing a sick joke, I expect yer to put that military sacrifice to good use, pull in any and ALL favours, say 'F-IT! We need a new Cold War!' and nuke the F out of Moscow!

With a message to Putin 'You **** with Scousers, You'll NEVER **** with anyone again!' 

NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hail. 

Could DEFO use that player. 

Our midfield group (collective) has, to not put too finer point on it, been absolutely frigging pathetic this year. Phil included. This dude does what they don't. Scores goals. And scores them for fun. 

And what makes this better is we're hijacking a player Chelsea BADLY wanted. Made even funnier by the continued narrative that we can't compete with the 'bigger' (stop pissing yourself laughing at the back) clubs. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Could DEFO use that player. 

Our midfield group (collective) has, to not put too finer point on it, been absolutely frigging pathetic this year. Phil included. This dude does what they don't. Scores goals. And scores them for fun. 

And what makes this better is we're hijacking a player Chelsea BADLY wanted. Made even funnier by the continued narrative that we can't compete with the 'bigger' (stop pissing yourself laughing at the back) clubs. 

Hail. 

Well, Aiyre needs to close out before we pop the cork.

This approach worked for Firmino.  So we'll see.  Henry needs to be on a plane with the check book if it comes to that.

I will say having 3 Brasilians in the attack will be orgasmic to watch with Phil, Firmino, and Alex.  This will also allow Lallana to come off the bench, which isn't a bad thing.  This move would open up a lot of options.

Might have me believing in top 4.

Kind of wonder if Klopp made a bet with Henry (or a deal).  Get me this player and we'll come to America.

• Like 1

Kind of wonder if Klopp made a bet with Henry (or a deal).  Get me this player and I'll pretend to back your f-ed up extending of the worst goalkeeper in England down to some B/S stats you idiot Yankees love so much!

#jurgenmasterplanmakesuretohaveenoughfirepowertooutscorehowevermanythatdickletsin

Fixed that for yer.  ;).

Hail. 

Fixed that for yer.  ;).

Hail. 

Well, if they're selling when the stadium re-opens anyway, Migs is not a long-term guy.  But you'd have to think selling a Champions League side gets you more money.

I'm not going to be able to focus on work at all today.

• Like 1

Well, if they're selling when the stadium re-opens anyway, Migs is not a long-term guy.  But you'd have to think selling a Champions League side gets you more money.

I'm not going to be able to focus on work at all today.

You and me too matey. 

From knowing absolutely NOTHING about him (like, honestly, never even HEARD of him before today. Even missed the Chelsea interest which apparently has been HUGE here haha); I'm now all Alexed out on reading and watching!  :lol:.

Wonder if Brendans cuddling his teddy crying 'That could of been me without the blasted interfering transfer committee!' ?.... With the teddy turning round, smacking him round the head repeatedly, saying 'Suck it up Princess. They only formed that because they couldn't trust your useless ass to judge a player! Now on your knees MF!'' *My daydream, the teddy bear can do what he wants!

Hail. 

• Like 1

You and me too matey. 

From knowing absolutely NOTHING about him (like, honestly, never even HEARD of him before today. Even missed the Chelsea interest which apparently has been HUGE here haha); I'm now all Alexed out on reading and watching!  :lol:.

Wonder if Brendans cuddling his teddy crying 'That could of been me without the blasted interfering transfer committee!' ?.... With the teddy turning round, smacking him round the head repeatedly, saying 'Suck it up Princess. They only formed that because they couldn't trust your useless ass to judge a player! Now on your knees MF!'' *My daydream, the teddy bear can do what he wants!

Hail. 

Did you look at that video I posted of his reaction to the Joe Allen goal above?

Watched that about 20 times last night in tears.

• Like 1