Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I don't think he's signed Mignolet to be the starting keeper.

I really don't.

Just a hunch.

Just HOW do you reward such ****ing incompetence for three solid years?

He's as big a ****ing clown now as when the other ****ing clown dropped everyones jaws by splashing £10 million on someone who went to Sunderland as a back-up. And has continued to show that's exactly the calibre of 'keeper he is. 

Absolutely knocked sideways that we could be so ****ing stupid. First MAJOR mistake he's made. 

And way to ****ing go Liverpool for dropping this 24 hours after a defeat to THEM! As if we weren't low enough. 

****ing boss PR job there boys. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

BTW... the Serb is looking alright out on loan

Just HOW do you reward such ****ing incompetence for three solid years?

He's as big a ****ing clown now as when the other ****ing clown dropped everyones jaws by splashing £10 million on someone who went to Sunderland as a back-up. And has continued to show that's exactly the calibre of 'keeper he is. 

Absolutely knocked sideways that we could be so ****ing stupid. First MAJOR mistake he's made. 

And way to ****ing go Liverpool for dropping this 24 hours after a defeat to THEM! As if we weren't low enough. 

****ing boss PR job there boys. 

Hail. 

The wheels are starting to roll on Klopp's Liverpool.

This was the first piece.

Be patient.  We'll be fine.

He is not going to be the starting keeper going forward.

You know you've made a MAJOR ****ing error when ALL your rivals are celebrating you extending your starting 'keeper.

FFS, every bloody fan of every other bloody club knows we need a goalkeeper and thats our weak link. Except the one frigging club who matters who goes and extends the problem for 5 more ****ing years. 

I need a drink but I fear if I start and keep thinking on this I'll drink myself into an early grave. 

Hail. 

You know you've made a MAJOR ****ing error when ALL your rivals are celebrating you extending your starting 'keeper.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/20/luis-suarez-signs-long-term-liverpool-deal

Luis Suárez signs long-term deal to stay at Liverpool until 2018

For once in your life would you let things marinade you old battle axe!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Mignolet could bite somebody?!?

Or we could sell him.

Or he could be a long-term back up.

I'd be shocked if Klopp has eyed him for a number 1 keeper.  I just don't see it.

Edited by DC9

Stranger things have happened

I love you. Even though you're an ass. 

In other news, Allan (not Wales gift to football. The Brazilian wonderkid) has gone on loan to Belgium this time for the rest of the year to aid in his efforts to get a work permit. Sint-Truidense, whomever they are, is the club this time round after his staring role in SJK's Finish title win earlier this season.

Everyone at the club seems mega high on this kid so hopefully he continues to develop into a quality player.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I love you. Even though you're an ass. 

In other news, Allan (not Wales gift to football. The Brazilian wonderkid) has gone on loan to Belgium this time for the rest of the year to aid in his efforts to get a work permit. Sint-Truidense, whomever they are, is the club this time round after his staring role in SJK's Finish title win earlier this season.

Everyone at the club seems mega high on this kid so hopefully he continues to develop into a quality player.

Hail. 

Allan with an "a"!  There's the ass we all love :lol: !**** if you changed it right as I quoted!

Yeah, that was the summer signing I was most pleased with.  Right ahead of the Nigerian kid who is at Frankfurt I believe.  Both of them are going to be good.  Then there's Lennon and Rossiter and we're at the bottom of the academy after that.  Not sure what to make of Kent.

We're going to be fine.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Allan with an "a"!  There's the ass we all love :lol: !**** if you changed it right as I quoted!

HA! F you and the horse! I'm older and wiser for a reason. To beat you to correcting my **** on things like that!

Wait! That doesn't sound as good on me when it read it back! I now hate you again!  ****ER!

Hail. 

*Edit* Not that big on Rossiter TBH. I was more impressed with Branagan down at Exeter than I ever have been with Jordan. Shrugs. 

Ojo's the man to watch. Telling yer. Oh yeah, Sinclair turned down the contract. So that looks like that with him.  Silly, badly advised boy. 

• Like 1

At least we can all agree on one thing...

Football Girls @FootballGirIs Jan 14

Laure Boulleau, defender for PSG ladies.

CYrP0hAWMAAv6Ea.jpg

You guys are far more plugged in than lil' ol' me.

Any chance of signing El Ghazi. Be hearing some rumblings last couple days.

It'd make a good Dutch boy happy to see him in Red.

As far as forwards go, I've heard Berahino (West Brom), Jese (Real Madrid), and Shane Long (S'ton).  That's about it.

Who knows.

Allegedly this 20 million is real, though.  So we'll see if it's spent and where it's spent.

For once in your life would you let things marinade you old battle axe!!!!!!!!!

Right, I'm holding you personally responsible (and I've informed Mom. I took her saying 'BOYS! Play nice!' as code for 'You have my blessing Dear to whoop his ass if he's played with your emotions again for nothing!') for me reasoning this and rolling with that thought to get me through the rest of this season. 

So we won't speak of this again until the summer. Just be warned on your head this NOT happening be it!

Hail. 

• Like 1

The Exeter pre-game presser. People won't like what he say's on Mingolet (Myself included but that is what it is). He reiterates again that he has the first and final say over everything. (The 'committee' thing is getting tiresome. Rodgers has gone and we trust this guy.). Flanno and a similar team against Exeter to last time and why. Our goal creating/ lack of taking chances situation. Still no Sturridge not surprisingly and just where he's at. Which is a ways away still. Sigh. 

Hail. 

So I'm reading Sturridge is done at the club.

Either selling or retiring.

Pretty sure he'll get the pre-season being as Klopp's been banging on about him not having had a proper one for two or three years. If he then breaks down again he's done. One thing I think is pretty certain. We'll be making a big ass move for a top class striker who can lead the line this summer regardless. 

*Still on yesterday's ridiculous announcement ......

There was two lads the bus tonight discussing it and one was vainly trying to suggest that maybe we're just 'protecting our interest' by making sure we get a decent fee the summer. And his mate was like 'What f-ing interest? Who the f would give us even what we paid for him if we put him on the open market?' 

This just doesn't make a lick of sense whatever way you try reason it. And I've yet to talk to anyone that is not absolutely stunned and pissed by yesterdays ridiculous announcement.

​That said, I'm clinging to your belief that there's someone coming in the summer. 

It's all I got to stop me going nuts over this. 

Hail. 

The Exeter pre-game presser. People won't like what he say's on Mingolet (Myself included but that is what it is).

For what it's worth in there... he said "develop" twice and mentioned how young he was and how he is growing several times.

I'm telling you... we're bringing in a veteran keeper for a year or two until Mignolet is ready.  And do I think Mignolet will still be a good keeper, he just isn't ready yet.

Pretty sure he'll get the pre-season being as Klopp's been banging on about him not having had a proper one for two or three years. If he then breaks down again he's done. One thing I think is pretty certain. We'll be making a big ass move for a top class striker who can lead the line this summer regardless. 

Folks seem convinced that he is on the way out.  Mentally weak is what I'm seeing most of.

For what it's worth in there... he said "develop" twice and mentioned how young he was and how he is growing several times.

I'm telling you... we're bringing in a veteran keeper for a year or two until Mignolet is ready.  And do I think Mignolet will still be a good keeper, he just isn't ready yet.

He's not improved in three years from the back-up clown that stepped through the door. 

I have to believe in Klopp because it's all we got. But I can't understand what he sees in him if he truly believes that.

I'll say it now if he develops into even a solid 'keeper we can rely on, I'll personally do a butt ass naked streak round Anfield! 

Worst long term goalkeeper I've EVER had the displeasure of watching in red and that aint' changing anytime soon. 

Hail. 

He's not improved in three years from the back-up clown that stepped through the door. 

I have to believe in Klopp because it's all we got. But I can't understand what he sees in him if he truly believes that.

I'll say it now if he develops into even a solid 'keeper we can rely on, I'll personally do a butt ass naked streak round Anfield! 

Worst long term goalkeeper I've EVER had the displeasure of watching in red and that aint' changing anytime soon. 

Hail. 

Oh he's come a REALLY long way.

His weakness is obviously set pieces.  He's gotten better at those, but that doesn't mean he's good at them now :lol:

But he's improved his distrobution dramatically (even though it's because we leave a center half back for him to roll it to, but it works!).

Oh he's come a REALLY long way.

His weakness is obviously set pieces.  He's gotten better at those, but that doesn't mean he's good at them now :lol:

But he's improved his distrobution dramatically (even though it's because we leave a center half back for him to roll it to, but it works!).

Seriously? He's the worst 'keeper in frigging England with the ball at his feet bar Brad Jones who got bored out of Bradford ****ing City after us! A pre-requesit for a modern day goalkeeper since the back pass rule came in the early '90's. 

Hail. 

Seriously? He's the worst 'keeper in frigging England with the ball at his feet bar Brad Jones who got bored out of Bradford ****ing City after us! A pre-requesit for a modern day goalkeeper since the back pass rule came in the early '90's. 

Hail. 

I just said he rolls the ball out to the CB!

That doesn't require him to use his feet pickle breath!

• Like 1