Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

HOLY ****! 5-4! LOOK AT KLOPP!

SPEACHLESS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Screaming the house down here!

Hail.

The exodus of the Bundesliga fans was epic.  I saw the bottom of who was viewing... all 4 of them dipped out after the Lallana goal :lol:

I'm sure they thought it was a proper German match with the ****e defense, though

SO much to talk about but WAY too frigging high to bother right now. 

Screaming the house down the end there. Man the emotions this game puts you through. From the utter depths to the ultimate excitement like that the end. What a ****ing game. What a ****ing way to win a ****ing game!

Hail. 

Absolutely!

Taking my son out in the snow right now to kick the ball around. :)

• Like 1

**** it, get Teixeira and let's make a run.

Not arsed about how ****e we were up to being 3-1 down after a 95th minute winner. 

THAT is what being a football fan is ALL about! If you can't feel that ecstatic, excited high then you're truly dead inside, 

****ing comeback Reds. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

He broke his glasses in that mad celebration. LEGEND!

Hail. 

Yeah, Benteke caught him with the overhand right.

****ing not sure who it was, one of the Americans from the 94 world cup team who does NBC work said "the only thing worse than Moreno's defending was his haircut" or something like that.

****ing so many City fans in America... I have no idea why.

EDIT:  It was Kyle Martino - No caps for the Red, White, and Blue

Edited by DC9

The exodus of the Bundesliga fans was epic.  I saw the bottom of who was viewing... all 4 of them dipped out after the Lallana goal :lol:

I'm sure they thought it was a proper German match with the ****e defense, though

Na, I was shoveling snow this morning, missed your game.  Sooooooo, you win 5-4 over a bottom five team and that means what exactly in the Bundesliga?  Don't you guys get to play a Bundesliga team in Feb?  A team that has only been in the Bundesliga for 3-4 years, and I believe that is in the clubs history, and currently sits in the bottom half of the league.

Maybe you can beat them 5-4.

Anyhoooooo, back to shoveling.

Teixera say's he want out of Shaktar this window, and that his father and agent are negotiating on his behalf to bring that around. And preferably he wants to play in England. 

Negotiations still ongoing. Still the only 'official' bid is being reported as coming from ourselves. 

Gonna' be a tense run in to the deadline on this boys.

Hail. 

Teixera say's he want out of Shaktar this window, and that his father and agent are negotiating on his behalf to bring that around. And preferably he wants to play in England. 

Negotiations still ongoing. Still the only 'official' bid is being reported as coming from ourselves. 

Gonna' be a tense run in to the deadline on this boys.

Hail. 

Yeah, all of the stuff coming out now is that Chelsea and Bayern are both in as well.

Of course, that would go completely against the Bayern rhetoric of growing their own and not spending a ton of money.

I think Shaktar may be pissed the kid wants to leave now (serves them right for playing ****-**** games with them) and they are just trying to squeeze.  I also saw that we allegedly were talking to Real about Isco... don't believe that one either.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I will say, we can put a pretty good side out there and have a decent bench if this one comes through.  Especially with the injured players we get back (Lovren, Skrtel, Origi, Coutinho...... .... Sturridge.....).  Top 4 is still a possibility, as long a shot as it is.

Na, I was shoveling snow this morning, missed your game.  Sooooooo, you win 5-4 over a bottom five team and that means what exactly in the Bundesliga?  Don't you guys get to play a Bundesliga team in Feb?  A team that has only been in the Bundesliga for 3-4 years, and I believe that is in the clubs history, and currently sits in the bottom half of the league.

Maybe you can beat them 5-4.

Anyhoooooo, back to shoveling.

Always thinking about yourself, Fred. :P

Everyone but Fred, I should say. ;)

I did watch the last 20 minutes of the Bayern game last night on a late replay on FS2.  Not sure how Alonso stayed in the game just for the short time I was watching.  All even-steven though.  Good 2-1 win over a bottom half of the table team.  Had to be scary with all that talent (but I'm watching for YOU). :)

oof

Just an all-around great matchday for the EPL today.

Great start from us and great finish from City-West Ham.  Lots of good football.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

So from 6 starts as a 9/ false 9 (however you want to term it, he's up there); Firmino has 5 goals and 4 assists. 

That has to be him going forward now at least this year doesn't it? Even when Origi's fit, play him up with him. We look SO much better as an attacking unit when he's the spearhead down to his movement. He drops in, unlike Benteke, and opens it up for runners beyond him. He works the line. And he attacks the danger areas. 

We may just of stumbled on his best position.

On the other hand .....

Andrew Beasley @BassTunedToRed

LFC have conceded 11 PL goals from set pieces this season. Klopp's teams have conceded 21 in last 49 league games. pic.twitter.com/ZCx0MaSFwX

Ubo4dVPa_bigger.jpegAndrew Beasley @BassTunedToRed

Now I've checked game by game, Klopp's teams have conceded 21 set piece goals in their last 45 league games. Desperately needs sorting asap.
10:28 AM - 24 Jan 2016

That's beyond abysmal and needs fixing ASAP. Yesterday was a step in the right direction in so far as we appeared to drop the zonal hybrid and went back to man marking finally at corners. And we won the majority of first balls which is novel and new when it comes to ourselves. We just didn't win the second and third ones and got punished again. But at last they're trying to come up with a solution to this on going mess back there.

Oh yeah, still buzzing from yesterday. 

What a f-ing exciting game and finish that was. 

One of those you're REALLY gutted you weren't there in person. Still wouldn't of broken the 9 goal barrier like haha. Seen that in our games over the years many times but never 10 goals in a game. (Missed the 10-0 League Cup win against Fulham.). 

Hail. 

• Like 1