Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Fredy Guarin and Gervinho also moving to China this window.  Those folks are buying up Fifa 14 beasts left and right!

The money over there is ridiculous. Read the other day the league average wage is £50K a week. Then you get ridiculous transfers paid like Ramires. 

Money really is no object to the Chinese at all. 

Hail. 

Barcelona would be the top of my list.  You don't just have their ground, but some of the buildings there are great.

La Sagrada Familia is on top of my list to go to.

Germany, for the most part, is beautiful as well (I've actually been there a couple of times).  Really good skiing/snowboarding if you want to work that in, not too expensive.

4 days to go the window after today. I wonder what we'll ultimately go to on Teixera being as they're obviously still negotiating?

Guess it comes down to how badly Jürgen wants his man and pushes FSG. 

Hail. 

I mean he's a tidy player, and we could use him.  But he'd be the most expensive transfer ever for us if we paid 39 million pounds.

I see Jurgen being able to sell that to Henry, but I see Henry saying "I'd pay it if he was 24, but he's 26 years old".

Henry has to get out of that mentality if he ever wants to win the league.

• Like 1

They did get Elneny to Arsenal on 6 January.  The club didn't confirm it until 13 January.

But they also have Cavani to United and Pato to Chelsea.  I could see Pato to Chelsea, but not Cavani to United. PSG need all hands on deck for this Champions League run, likely to be the last for Ibra.