Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Kinda looks like Phil with a composure in the 18

i dunno... i don't like highlight reels for forwards that don't have goals in them. to me, we don't have the luxury of an all-star squad to bring in a long term project. this kid would come in and head right back out on loan (or he should). we need to splash our cash on players that are going to impact the product on the pitch immediately. give me one legit player for 40m (especially at F) rather than 4 projects for 10m... at this point in the squad's construction.

• Like 2

i dunno... i don't like highlight reels for forwards that don't have goals in them. to me, we don't have the luxury of an all-star squad to bring in a long term project. this kid would come in and head right back out on loan (or he should). we need to splash our cash on players that are going to impact the product on the pitch immediately. give me one legit player for 40m (especially at F) rather than 4 projects for 10m... at this point in the squad's construction.

No doubt.  He's 19 years old though.  The big thing with those guys is the movement and the composure.  The goals will come.

There's a huge difference between him and forward and a Raheem Sterling or a Sinclair at forward.  He controls the ball well and makes good, quick decisions.  He's also tricky on the ball and doesn't rely on his pace.

Not someone I'd bring in to be "the guy" but someone I'd bring in and loan out for a season.

okay... a little off topic: if (and i repeat IF!) i'm looking to jump into the time suck/worm hole that is FM, what is the best platform to play it on? i have an ipad and a macbook. do you have to be connected to wifi to play, or can i play it on an airplane to pass the time? when i played fifa (ipad only... no console system), i would just simulate the games and build my teams. is that how FM works, or do you actually play the games fifa-style?

I'll sit down on this when I'm home but yeah, you can play on both. Not sure how good the iPad version is but they have apparently vastly improved it with this years touch release. Must be sound though as countless pros play it on boring away trips.

I personally play my MacBook Peo. Again, I'll let you know the minimum specs required.

Hail.

2016-17 Liverpool based on today's rumors (yes, this is tongue in cheek, sort of):

Ter Stagen

Clyne - Matip - Sakho - Moreno/Smith/Flanno

Can

Hendo - Coutinho

Firmino

Teixeira - Suarez

Ings, Sturridge, Lucas, Milner, Lallana, Skrtel, Lovren, Grujic, Mignolet

Boss....

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Can't believe I was listening to ****ing mongs walking back the car complaining about Klopp.

He's got you to a final with someone else's team you ****ing blerts. Who cares if it was ****e tonight? Liverpool are back in a major final and that's ALL that counts.

Well done Red Men. Proud of yers all. We're going back to Anfield South men! ****ING GET IN!

HAIL!

• Like 1

LFC Fans Corner @LFCFansCorner 21m21 minutes ago

Meanwhile the Shakhtar Donetsk coach Mircea Lucescu has said that Alex Teixeira won't be held at Shakhtar against his wishes.

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 53m53 minutes ago

"I don’t want to keep a player against his desire. He wants to play in a big league." - Shakhtar coach on Teixeira.

CZrgk2uWYAAdOGq.jpg

Can't believe I was listening to ****ing mongs walking back the car complaining about Klopp.

He's got you to a final with someone else's team you ****ing blerts. Who cares if it was ****e tonight? Liverpool are back in a major final and that's ALL that counts.

Well done Red Men. Proud of yers all. We're going back to Anfield South men! ****ING GET IN!

HAIL!

Tell them all to get something to eat...

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 36s37 seconds ago

This picture tells its own story. #LFC

CZrs9tjWEAAf4Cw.jpg
CZrs-hwWAAAT62b.jpg
  • Like 1

This would kill my brother... but it would be great for the city

You're are now out of ass kickings owed. I shall be inflicting pain. Mom will never here of this. Just so as we're clear!

I get the sentiment. But travelling down the same trains, being in London at the same time, all bevivied up for a half 5 kick off ...... it's just a recipe for disaster and extra **** I could do without. Don't get me wrong, City has the same potential for aggro, but we do the bitters in yet another Wembley final ..... oh yeah, that'll be great fun back at Eustan and the train home. 

That said, to win a third major final against them is rather appealing haha. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Did you see Klopp's post match?

"I don't care who we play, we're going to win the Cup"

THAT'S our ****ing manager!

You know what, **** it. He's right. We'll ****ing take anyone. Because we're Jürgen's Army lad and we're off to dat der London to pick up another of those big silvery things! 

Who are we and where we going? .....

'We're on the march with Jürgen's Army, We're all going to Wemberly, 

And we'll really shake them up, when we win the League Cup, 

'Cos L'pool are the GREATEST football team!' 

*I may have consumed quite a few alcoholic beverages! I may still be ****ing buzzing! I may not give a ****!

February 28th lil' bro', 5 months in and he wins a trophy with a team that's not even his!

How ****ing boss is it gonna' be when he has his own players? Just the start kidda'. Just the ****ing start!

Jürgen MF Klopp man! And he's one of US!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1