Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Maybe he needs a new identity in the German style?

Hail. 

I just think it's he's so far above the rest of the players on the pitch... they don't get what he's doing.

Real talk... just spent 20 minutes on twitter talking to some Chelsea fan scrub about the difference between the Mikel foul on Sanchez and the Mertesacker challenge on Costa.  I said both were fouls, but Costa had embellished more.  Far more.

He ****ed about every call the refs missed.  It was exhausting to look at.  I'm like, "Play the 10 men on the pitch and leave the refs out of it, dude" :lol:

Felt a bid bad for Arsenal, they almost had a couple there.  Surely would've won if it was even.  I just ****ing hate Costa man.

Arsenal have only themselves to blame. 

And that is another example of why they won't the league. But do you ever listen?  :(.

Hail. 

They'll win the league.

I believe you had Chelsea.

Stay in your corner :P

Klopp really has that Zorn impression down pact. Surprised he's that influenced by ****, obscure NFL coaches lol

I mean, you can't compare him to Zorn.

He won the toughest league in the world and almost had the Champions League title.

If the Bayern fans hadn't brought up Lewandowski in their academy, there's not telling where he'd be right now.

Tough loss, A.  Thought Arsenal showed enough to where they win that game if it's not for the dumb card.  I think it should've been yellow on Per.  Also think you could've give Costa yellow for rolling halfway to Cech.

Not sure I would've taken off Giroud though.  He probably cashes in at least one of those chances Flamini had.

Zorn certainly wasn't recruiting top talent either....

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 14m14 minutes ago

BREAKING: According to SKY SPORTS Alex Teixeira wants to join #LFC, he has told Shakhtar. It's getting closer. #LFC

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 12m12 minutes ago

Numerous clubs have expressed interest in Teixeira according to reports. Teixera stating Liverpool is where he wants to go is excellent news

LFC Fans Corner @LFCFansCorner 12m12 minutes ago

Teixeira has also said that Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Leiva are his two best friends in football.

Thibauted @Thibauted 39s40 seconds ago

Apparently Teixeira wants a move to Liverpool because of Klopp. Exactly why Chelsea need to appoint the right manager for next season.

Thibauted @Thibauted 5m5 minutes ago

I'm telling you now the club will regret not going for Teixeira. He's going to tear this league apart. Klopp doing some top business.

• Like 1

Zorn certainly wasn't recruiting top talent either....

Dave O’Connell ‏@DaveOCKOP 14m14 minutes ago

BREAKING: According to SKY SPORTS Alex Teixeira wants to join #LFC, he has told Shakhtar. It's getting closer. #LFC

Dave O’Connell ‏@DaveOCKOP 12m12 minutes ago

Numerous clubs have expressed interest in Teixeira according to reports. Teixera stating Liverpool is where he wants to go is excellent news

LFC Fans Corner ‏@LFCFansCorner 12m12 minutes ago

Teixeira has also said that Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Leiva are his two best friends in football.

Thibauted ‏@Thibauted 39s40 seconds ago

Apparently Teixeira wants a move to Liverpool because of Klopp. Exactly why Chelsea need to appoint the right manager for next season.

Thibauted ‏@Thibauted 5m5 minutes ago

I'm telling you now the club will regret not going for Teixeira. He's going to tear this league apart. Klopp doing some top business.

And his official instogram account was all over us earlier. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I mean, you can't compare him to Zorn.

He won the toughest league in the world and almost had the Champions League title.

If the Bayern fans hadn't brought up Lewandowski in their academy, there's not telling where he'd be right now.

Tough loss, A. Thought Arsenal showed enough to where they win that game if it's not for the dumb card. I think it should've been yellow on Per. Also think you could've give Costa yellow for rolling halfway to Cech.

Not sure I would've taken off Giroud though. He probably cashes in at least one of those chances Flamini had.

I'm very confused why there is so much debate on the red.

I thought sliding in on a guy clearly on his way to goal was an undisputed red? I see a bunch of Arsenal fans pissed but I think it's perfectly deserved. Mertesacker sucks ass. He was stupid to even try to dive in. And as far as diving, EVERY player dives lol.

And the Zorn comparison is strictly related to the rah rah Disney movie act after every game even after dropping points when "a big club" should be winning. Reminds me of "hip hip hooray"

All these videos of the Chelsea fans running roughshot after today's match are totally criminal and disgusting.

Do that **** to a small business owner in America and you're getting clapped up. 

Wow.

INFURIATING.

I'm very confused why there is so much debate on the red.

I thought sliding in on a guy clearly on his way to goal was an undisputed red? I see a bunch of Arsenal fans pissed but I think it's perfectly deserved. Mertesacker sucks ass. He was stupid to even try to dive in. And as far as diving, EVERY player dives lol.

And the Zorn comparison is strictly related to the rah rah Disney movie act after every game even after dropping points when "a big club" should be winning. Reminds me of "hip hip hooray"

They were talking about how the same challenge was given a yellow in a match yesterday.  If Koscielny could've beaten Costa to goal it was a yellow.

It's not an automatic red, Skrtel does that **** all the time but he's actually pretty good at it... or was until this year.  He's noticably lost a step or four.

I just don't like Costa, it's probably a red.

• Like 1

Get the genuinely passionate people out of football! 

All these videos of the Chelsea fans running roughshot after today's match are totally criminal and disgusting.

Do that **** to a small business owner in America and you're getting clapped up. 

Wow.

INFURIATING.

Care to point me in the direction of those?

And when it comes to the single lowest form of humanity fanbase in all 4 divisions, why would this be a surprise?

Hail. 

• Like 1

Care to point me in the direction of those?

And when it comes to the single lowest form of humanity fanbase in all 4 divisions, why would this be a surprise?

Hail. 

I guess it was in Munich.  Thought it was today.

Just surfaced today.

TheSPORTbible Verified account @TSBible 25m25 minutes ago

WATCH: Footage of some Chelsea fans in Munich has gone viral this evening and it's disgusting. No place for this! http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/watch-footage-of-disgusting-chelsea-fans-240116 

They play their asses off for him.

• Like 1

I guess it was in Munich.  Thought it was today.

Just surfaced today.

TheSPORTbible Verified account ‏@TSBible 25m25 minutes ago

WATCH: Footage of some Chelsea fans in Munich has gone viral this evening and it's disgusting. No place for this! http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/watch-footage-of-disgusting-chelsea-fans-240116 …

They play their asses off for him.

That, bro', is par for the course when it comes to Chelsea or Utd away in Europe sadly. Celtic are another set of backward ****s that trash every single place they go. We have some horrible little ****s among our support. Most everyone does. But even they don't go destroying **** for the sake of it. That's just outright vandalism and violence in some perverted fun way. But sadly nothing new when it comes to those mentioned. 

No wonder the rest of Europe absolutely detests the English in the main. 

As for Klopp, I'll let the LEG-END that is PhilC answer the continued opposition jealousy .....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA7ZkO5MBOa/

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1