Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

There was a photo... and she was something.  I'll save that for the cele.

Looks like Ayre's back in England.  No transfer agreed to (still 10% apart) but Boston has said they "back Klopp".  It's believed personal terms were agreed in Florida to the tune of 45k a week.

I think if Ayre blows this Klopp is going to see that it's his last negotiation.  Pretty confident.

• Like 1

There was a photo... and she was something.  I'll save that for the cele.

Looks like Ayre's back in England.  No transfer agreed to (still 10% apart) but Boston has said they "back Klopp".  It's believed personal terms were agreed in Florida to the tune of 45k a week.

I think if Ayre blows this Klopp is going to see that it's his last negotiation.  Pretty confident.

Locally being reported he's still in Orlando trying to thrash this one out. 

Should it get done, be interesting to see what the final price is. Everything I read say's Shaktar rate him higher than Douglas Costa (Our 'friend' would be all over that if he didn't have identity issues), and as such want compensating in kind. 

Time for Boston to step up to the plate and FAST. If other clubs become involved and this becomes a bidding war it would not be good. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

We're not getting this kid Teixeira.

Chelsea already bid 2 mil more than us.

****ing Ayre has to go.  Dude couldn't close the fridge after a  midnight snack.

****ing done with that ****er. 

Go.

See it as a positive DC that there is a team more desperate than you. That would be more wasted money IMO.

• Like 1

See it as a positive DC that there is a team more desperate than you. That would be more wasted money IMO.

Oh I agree that he's not worth the 40-50 mil they're asking for.

But Ayre has to be better.  He absolutely ****ing sucks at closing. 

No one knew who this kid was a few weeks ago and no all of a sudden we are in Florida to close and ****ing Arsenal and Chelsea have bids in.  Chelsea cancels their bid for Pato pending the approval of this one... they'll probably end up with both.

I'm just ****ing done with his way of business.  It's not just for this reason, we just need a new rep for the club.  He is terrible at his job.

• Like 1

What is it this time? The prospects mum loves to ride the tube?

Since you can pay as much as every other club, if they can get their heads turned then they don't really want to play there.

It's okay Mata and Hazard didn't want to play at the Emirates.

It's a really nice consolation to have a well-regarded scouting Dept. Arsenal liked Lesters so much we signed their head scout.

Well, the kid allegedly wants to play at Liverpool.  So it's not like Alexis Sanchez, where we actually outbid Arsenal and Sanchez just wanted to play for a lesser side.

His track record with closing, ESPECIALLY in January, is very poor.  Hang your hat on Coutinho and Sturridge, Ian... they were 3 years ago you ****ing muppet.

• Like 1

We're not getting this kid Teixeira.

Chelsea already bid 2 mil more than us.

****ing Ayre has to go.  Dude couldn't close the fridge after a  midnight snack.

****ing done with that ****er. 

Go.

Bro', we're the ONLY club to have put in an official bid. Negotiations are on-going to try find some middle ground on the fee. Another week or so until the windows closed. Relax and see how it plays out. Personally very confident he'll be at ours by the end of the window, 

That said, 100% with you on Ayre in general. 

By all accounts this guys genuine top quality. And he'd immediately add what we BADLY lack. Goals. 

Don't see how he'd be a waste at all from any angle. 

Oh I agree that he's not worth the 40-50 mil they're asking for.

But Ayre has to be better.  He absolutely ****ing sucks at closing. 

No one knew who this kid was a few weeks ago and no all of a sudden we are in Florida to close and ****ing Arsenal and Chelsea have bids in.  Chelsea cancels their bid for Pato pending the approval of this one... they'll probably end up with both.

I'm just ****ing done with his way of business.  It's not just for this reason, we just need a new rep for the club.  He is terrible at his job.

To be fair we're the ones hijacking Chelsea's want. They've been seriously courting him all this month. We've just jumped ahead of them as again we're the ONLY club thus far to put in an official bid. And if this guy is better than Douglas Costa as Shaktar rate and everything points  to, you can see why they want far more than what Munich paid for his compatriot. 

What is it this time? .....

Alex Teixeira? What makes you think there's going to be a 'this time' and he won't be wearing L'pool red by the end of the month?  ;).

Unfortunately Ayre's great at making FSG **** loads of money. 

So he's sadly going nowhere fast. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

His record was 1 in 4 before this seasons 15 games or so.

But to be fair none of us have heard of him before anyway, so we have no real idea if he's any good or not.

1in 4 from an attacking midfielder I'd be ecstatic with any time. Right now it'd be heaven.

You seriously don't want to know the combined career average from our pathetically bad midfield group. So I'll spare you to save you dying laughing.

Hail.

Imperative we win today. Put a run of wins together and the top 4 comes flying back into play. Continue to drop points and the league season peter's out to what most pundits expected last summer. 

Funny, for a ground we've not lost at since 1993, playing a very poor team quite possibly heading back from where they came; nobody's got much confidence we're demo gonna' win down to the fact we can't score for ****. Be nice to just do our jobs and roll over a team we should comfortably. Get back to what it should be at places like Norwich. Not are L'pool going to win today. But by how many are L'pool going to win today. 

I doubt we start like this, but I'd love to see 2 wingers out there with Ojo given his head. Wouldn't even mind Texeira run out. Or Allen played further forward as he has been of late to great effect. He certainly deserves to start on form alone. Leaving out the likes of the hard working but completely ineffective Lallana and Milner. And if he's upto speed fitness wise, Caulker out there. His arial ability might well work wonders back there. 

Start of a MASSIVE week in league and both cups. Let's start it the right way boys and comfortably beat a team we should for once.

Hail. 

• Like 2

Up early this side of the pond ready and waiting.

Big stretch for the boys. If they can hold serve the home cup matches, and steal at least a point at Leicester, would put them in a nice position.

To add to your substitute possibilities, I'm wondering when Smith might see some more time. His form has been spot on lately.

• Like 2

To add to your substitute possibilities, I'm wondering when Smith might see some more time. His form has been spot on lately.

I'd have Smith in ahead of Moreno personally. Yeah, Moreno's improved under Klopp. But that's not saying much as he was utter **** to start with. Still can't defend. Still wasteful as anything in attack, But he bombs up and down all day so has this ridiculous cult status with some of our moronic fans. At the very least, with Flanno back, we should be set at FB next year. Randle was never going to be a first teamer and has just been filling in but we at least now have 4 solid (Moreno excepted haha) options. Smith has been a wonderful story considering he spent part the first half the year looking for a new club after stalling on a new deal. Real solid defensively and one of the best crossers of a ball we have. Moved himself firmly into the first team squad picture for next year. 

And now we get the team .....

Ugh. Lucas, Can, Milner all in the same team again and Ojo not even on the bench. All good, hard working players. (Can having the potential and talent to develop into a fine midfielder. But he's a LONG ways to go yet.). But not much of anything at the business end of the park. Least Lallana's not making that unproductive group into a 4. Flanagan on the bench over Smith. 

Hail.