Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Always liked Klopp.  But then again I always liked Mourinho too so what do I know.

Chelsea got too negative under Mourinho and I was sad to see him go, but understand the need.

Klopp has had a side that has been absolutely decimated by injuries.  If I were Klopp, at the top of my list would be Striker and Keeper.  Mingolet for me is not a technical keeper.  Benteke although not terribly poor, was not worth the change to get him and doesn't fit Klopp's system.  You have some technical ability in midfield and I especially rate Coutinho.  

Yes!

We'll get along just fine!  I think most LFC fans feel the same way.  Keeper, forward, and back 4 are obviously the top of the list.

We'll see if we get any money from Boston for January. Reports are we won't be getting much/if any.

Who do you think takes over long-term for Jose?

Resting the Welsh Xavi, the poor man's Prilo for Arsenal.

More utter genius from Klopp!

Real talk, was that pass to Ibe on purpose or did he shank his shot over the weekend?

Who do you think takes over long-term for Jose?

I heard guardiola isn't set on City...but that's most likely smoke and mirrors for more money from City.  Good for City, spend more cash.

For my money, I'm thinking Diego Simeone from atletico is on his way.  I understand he can't speak english very well though which may cause problems.

Also, don't rule out a third spell for Jose  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

I heard guardiola isn't set on City...but that's most likely smoke and mirrors for more money from City.  Good for City, spend more cash.

For my money, I'm thinking Diego Simeone from atletico is on his way.  I understand he can't speak english very well though which may cause problems.

Also, don't rule out a third spell for Jose  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Always thought Jose and Chelsea were kind of perfect for each other.

Neither could survive without a blank check, ya know? :P

• Like 1

Always thought Jose and Chelsea were kind of perfect for each other.

Neither could survive without a blank check, ya know? :P

Only problem is Abramovich only opened his wallet to the likes of Falcoa, Pedro, and Djiboulfhdjfisdfuiurjki 

Lots of work for us...there was a time I thought we were in danger of relegation.  Things seem to have settled down now..

You boys need to get your juice going this half.  Hate to see an exit to exeter 

Martin Tyler is loving this:

"If Exeter just keep composing themselves" :lol:

Bro... we've got 18 and 19 year old children on the pitch making debuts!  Talk about composure one more time you ****ing Manc ****

You boys need to get your juice going this half.  Hate to see an exit to exeter 

I would too, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world with League Cup and European knockouts ahead to go along with the league.

We're thin as it is.

which one is GHH?

*i'll see myself out*

now go snatch the win

He's the one with 3 nipples

a replay is the worst possible result, though. yeesh... just what we need, another game. sounds like the game was a real **** show.

The pitch was awful.

And why not just trot out the same line up at Anfield?

As far as the worst possible result, I thought it was definitely good for the growth of the youngins.  They seriously worked their asses off for that last goal.

I was amazed Ilori picked up a hammy and he's only been back with the team for like four days....

Enrique just needs to see himself out after that, though.  Right behind Bogdan.

• Like 1

My brother and Jobaga couldn't get tickets!

It was totally my idea that they do this to get on tv and it worked! :lol:

The Anfield Chat ‏@TheAnfieldChat 33s33 seconds ago

Some fans watching the game from their house.

WTF are those melfs doing?  :lol:. (I'll deal with YOU darling bro' later.  <_<.).

Did I say last night someday I'll grow up? 4 hours drive and a night ahead on a floor for that ..... 

Well we're still in the hat so objective reached there. After that you're struggling ..... On the one hand, dead proud of the kids out there. (Loving the Exeter fans after full of how they done real well against L'pool ..... they forgot to add 'U'18's/ U'19's cobbled together on the day. Well done you Grecians!  :rolleyes:.). But let's not beat about the bush, that was in the main ****e. Enrique showing why he's 5 months away from no longer being here.  Same with Ilori. Did we really pay £7 million for him? See why he never got a look in at Villa. As ****e as they are. Benteke headed the same way. Yeah, we could support him more. But it's hard when he hardly moves his lazy ****ing arse in any positive direction or fights for anything that's not on a ****ing plate for him. And as for Bogdan ..... Of the kids, I thought Smith really stood out all game. Oho looked real tidy when he came on. Texeira, first half in particular looked a class above. And Branigan battled hard all game. Sinclair looked busy and took his goal well too. Kent looked lost to me. (Not a real criticism given it was his first game). He started to have a go but never beat his man and picked the wrong option all the time. Randle continues to look out of his depth. Badly need Flanno to return to fitness to back up Clyne there.

Surprised to hear before the game there was no Milner or Allen in the XI. But then when we saw the pitch, I was made up there wasn't. Or that he never brought Lucas or Lallana on. That would of just of been encouraging more injuries. Played on better Sunday park pitches. Complete joke of a playing surface. 

Defo give most the kids a run out the replay. And on a decent playing surface we shouldn't have too much of a problem. 

In the hat. Job done. Hotel bar open 'till 3. (Woo hoo!). Time to put the moby down and get properly lashed. 

Mighty (young) Reds!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I was really looking forward to seeing Kent based on the youtubes, but he was all about the youtubes.  He was either trying to nutmeg someone or take a worldie. 

I think the Spaniard got in in the 2nd half, had two touches... one of which was ridiculous.  Played it right into the stands trying to get it out to the right wing.

Agree on Smith, Tex, and Ojo.  The rest were all ho-hum.  Even Sinclair.  Controlled his shot well, but nothing special.

Ironic that Brad Smith ends up with a high 80s rating in FIFA by 2020 and Tex is a really good player, but he never gets above 71.  Weird how that happens sometimes. 

• Like 1

LOT of buzz about Pato gain this AM. 

Certainly seems healthy having played 56 games last year. Top echelon talent and about the best we'd get this window that would be great for the long term. Just his Milan injury's that had him Sturridge before Sturridge even knew what a hossi bed was that worry me. 

High risk, high reward. 

Hail. 

• Like 1