Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Excellent. Brown and Coates at centre half. If we don't score at least 2 with those two complete clowns back there I give up. 

Hopefully more of a 4-4-2 again with Firmino right up with Benteke, who needs to start moving his arse and building off Boxing Day. And just for the brat, Lallana, ****ing do something more than just working yer arse off will yer. CONTRIBUTE!

Let's round out the year in style Redmen. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Will someone tell Phil he is allowed to pass it to Benteke's feet instead of going for the Hollywood finish and getting nowhere ****ing near every time.

This is getting ridiculous now. Play it ****ing simple lad FFS!

Hail.

Well, he's usually got to be running to play it to his feet. Or moving, in general. :lol:

With Firmino today I'm either saying "You ****" or "Holy ****" so there's that.

Look, I've admitted I was wrong about Benteke.  He was better on FIFA and actually put in effort to run the channels.

Origi isn't even great, but we're always a threat to score because he moves around.

Benteke's lack of movement throws the team off.

Maybe Ibe for Benteke and move Firmino up top.

Look, I've admitted I was wrong about Benteke.  He was better on FIFA and actually put in effort to run the channels.

Origi isn't even great, but we're always a threat to score because he moves around.

Benteke's lack of movement throws the team off.

Maybe Ibe for Benteke and move Firmino up top.

Who IS moving in the team? Agree on Benteke but everyone behind him has been utter ****e. The so called creative three are completely non-existent. Get both Ibe and Smith on wide. And Can can **** off too. He's going backwards. 

Piss poor half against utter ****e. Need a serious kick up the arse half time and a BIG improvement because that was nowhere near good enough the first 45. 

Hail. 

That's TWO in a week where he's been 1 on 1 with the keeper!

OH FOR ****'S SAKE BENTEKE!

HIT ONE OF THOSE!

I'll take the 3 points... 5 points off top 4.

But lord have mercy... should've had Le'ster by 2-0 and these by at least 3-0, the third through Ibe.

Need something from January.

• Like 1

That's 5 clean sheets in the 7 matches Lovren and Sakho have played together under Klopp. 

Mad, mad World when Dejan Lovren is our best centre half like. But under Klopp, right here, right now, he's become that for me. Thought he was great again tonight. Won every header. Kept his passing simple. Just solid and commanding like he's supposed to be back there. Still can't score for **** from the corners he wins like, lol; but a COMPLETELY different player to what he was under the previous manager. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Won every header. Kept his passing simple.

Did you notice he had two options w/ BR?  He was either to pass it to Skrtel or pass it to Moreno.  Never saw him pass it to Hendo or Can, it was one or the other.  Now he's even getting it into the attack.

• Like 1

Did you notice he had two options w/ BR?  He was either to pass it to Skrtel or pass it to Moreno.  Never saw him pass it to Hendo or Can, it was one or the other.  Now he's even getting it into the attack.

You catch the Klopp doco I put up over the page?

Right up your alley. *New word. 'Jigger.' Alley in Scouse.  :D.

Hail. 

http://www.bigsoccer.com/blog/2015/12/31/has-mourinho-burned-his-bridges-in-the-premier-league

"A few seasons ago, Mourinho was planning his exit strategy from Real Madrid. There were several feasible options for Mourinho in England. Chelsea were looking for a new manager, as were Manchester City. But, according to Spanish journalist Diego Torres’ book about Mourinho’s time in charge of Real Madrid, it was another English club that was Mourinho’s first choice.

According to Torres, Mourinho had his heart set on succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson as manager of Manchester United. He’d been buttering Ferguson up, to the point of arse-kissing; and believed that he was by far the best candidate to replace Ferguson.

So it came as a great shock when it was announced that David Moyes was to succeed Ferguson at Manchester United. Such a shock in fact that Torres claims a bewildered Mourinho was constantly calling his agents up in tears as he tried to get his head around that decision.

As it transpired, it seems that Mourinho thought more of his relationship with Ferguson than Ferguson did, and that Sir Bobby Charlton, one of the all-time greats of English football and Manchester Untied, and a man who has considerable influence, didn’t like the idea of someone with the character of Mourinho managing Manchester United."

• Like 1

Even as of last night (paraphrasing) ..... 'Yers sure yer not going down tomorrow? First game the year. Last game Upton Park' ..... 'Nah, yer alright. Upton Park's a s***hole. Always has been. Always will be. West Ham have more than their share of bellends. And I want to pay £55 for the privilege plus the train and bevvie money? ..... F*** that s*** right off! My next West 'Am will be Stretford for a new ground.'

That said, I hope we see our (hopefully) last visit there off in fine style and get another 3 points to set us up perfectly for the Arsenal and Utd back-to-backs. Confidence high. First game of the day. Time to put the pressure on everyone above, ask the questions, and sit back and see if they can match. We owe these for that shocking display at Anfield when we just never turned up. (Ironically the last real bad game Lovren has had this year being as he's the recent topic of conversation.). 

Lucas in for Hendo was the natural change. Loving Ibe in the XI. Could of been for either Brazilian or Lallana as they've all been real poor recently so Lallana will do. Keep the handwork going Redmen. Match these for intensity, and you'll be headed for 9 out of 9 over Chrimbo. Love to see 2 or 3, but another 1-0 Benteke winner will suffice. Keep the habit of L'pool back to winning football matches going. 

And Andy Carrol. WTF is going on with your hair lad? Yer misses braid them? Sort it out yer big beaut yer haha. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1