Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Well, in that case, the season has yet to finish! :P

SHUT IT buster or I'ma tell Mom you're back gambling!

ITV Football ‏@itvfootball  2m2 minutes ago A clairvoyant #MUFCmufc.png fan is selling red Jose Mourinho scarves outside Old Trafford. pic.twitter.com/WtItWlEYlx

CXUyZM1WAAELNGp.jpg

• Retweets 12
  • Likes 2
  • xUVEsGGy_normal.png  o1JaEfud_normal.jpeg  ZpEVSCIO_normal.jpeg  vcv9hL28_normal.jpeg  y3ghrS9B_normal.jpg  QeMZ4Bml_normal.jpg  YSLErCTt_normal.jpg  n45yY6qi_normal.jpeg  8so2TceK_normal.jpg

8:06 AM - 28 Dec 2015 · Details 

You couldn't make this **** up. Someone wants to give that knob a severe slap and relieve him of his 'merchandise.'

And the same for the tool behind with the half and half scarf!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

The Germans are loving this football being played at Goodison.

SO much goals!

Nothing to do with lack of defense or goalkeeping.  Just good, offensive football.

'Spurs clueless how to break down 10 men Watford. 

Draw or Watford nicking it looks good here. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Spoke too soon. Jammy Tottenham ****s. Watford deserved far more. 

First, what is with so many games where it is dark (blue) vs dark (black)?  Don't any EPL sides own white shirts?

Also, the EPL fans here must be loving the Palace - Swans game.  Maybe 3 passes completed all game.  Lots of "good shift", "running all over the place", and "Route 1 football" being played.  Looks like Mou already is coaching BOTH of these sides.  EPL favorite scoreline 0-0. :P

The LAUGHTER I had to tolerate when I said I wanted him in red two years ago...

See, deep down you believe the German's know best and the Bayern fans here would have backed you. :D

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 1

See, deep down you believe the German's know best and the Bayern fans here would have backed you. :D

He was out of favor for you guys for a while.

I got most of my convincing from how he played during the world cup.

Obviously didn't here Klopp talking on the Bundesliga over Christmas then huh?

Hail. 

:lol:

They wouldn't believe it any way.  It's hear, see, speak no evil.

• Like 1

Just saw this on Bayern forum, thought it was good:

Denis Law (Manchester United Legend) was interviewed yesterday.

Q: Would your Utd team beat the present one ?

DL: Yeah, 1-0 I think.

Q: 1-0 ? Why so close ?

DL: Well, most of us are in our 70's now.

Obviously didn't hear Klopp talking on the Bundesliga over Christmas then huh?

Hail. 

You mean where he wants to raid the BL for talent because there is NONE in England or where he says the winter matches hurt the EPL? :lol:

Why would I care what an ex-BL coach thinks, he was run out because his 'tactics' of run hard for 90 minutes wore thin and his side dropped almost as far as Pool?  Notice how Dortmund has bounced back with a real coach? ;)

• Like 3

ITV Football ‏@itvfootball  2m2 minutes ago A clairvoyant #MUFCmufc.png fan is selling red Jose Mourinho scarves outside Old Traffo

You couldn't make this **** up. Someone wants to give that knob a severe slap and relieve him of his 'merchandise.'

And the same for the tool behind with the half and half scarf!

Hail. 

Didn't realise until just now they even spelt 'United' wrong. 

The gift that keeps on giving.  :lol:

Hail. 

The same Jurgen Klopp who both Beckanbauer and Low say was the best coach in Germany? That fella'?

And no, that wasn't what I was referring to. Keep looking. 

Hail. 

Yes, just like they say Bayern is the best team in Europe.  Or England is second tier soccer.  Choose one, choose all.

Keep trying, you just end up like Sisyphus.

ps.  It is Beckenbauer (and yes, I wore his shoes as a kid - great turf shoes).

LOVED the way he got them all together to thank the home support the way he used to at Dortmund and brought them, as a group down the Kop. 

...same old blah, blah, blah

Said it before and got mocked. But Liverpudlians know. He is the new Shankly. 

Hail. 

Forgot about this gem.

So, drawing at home vs that powerhouse West Brom side is now where the bar is set to celebrate with the Kop.

So, now how do you judge that celebration going forward?  Is a 3-2 loss to league leaders Arsenal on Jan 13 good enough?  How about another scintillating 0 - 0 draw vs ManUre (the game for 8th in the EPL this year)?  I'd ask about Europe, but my guess is ANY result will be OK with you.

Good thing Klopp didn't go to Bayern, he'd be completely worn out with all that running, if beating a mid-table EPL type team was the mark of that type of celebration.

Well, at least top sides know when to celebrate like that, maybe you can watch another team in Red (hint, Alonso plays for them) to get it. :D

Edited by btfoom

​*WARNING! Yet more horrible 'L'pool Propaganda' alert for the intolerably sensitive among us out there*

The best TV program of the Holiday Season from the clubs own channel. 

I won't dwell, but unless this man has been at your club you just never will understand the infectious, unwavering belief and excitement he brings. People from the outside continue to try pull that down. (Which we love as we've never really given a flying ____ what as a City, let alone a club, others think of us. It just makes the Liverpool family closer and we'll continue to do our thing.). 

The City of Mainz knows. The City of Dortmund knows. And now the City of Liverpool knows. 

Have yer Pep's, yer Simeone's and your (not so) 'Special One.' We have the best of the lot for us.

Now he's part of the family, we're only going to get stronger. 

Enjoy reds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dC4eTlxUc

Hail. 

Brilliant news today as Jon Fanagan got through his first 30 minutes game time in 19 LONG months in an U-21 friendly against Fleetwood. 

Still a LONG way from a first team return, but awesome to see him finally play in a game of football again. Hopefully another month or two that will be in the PL. 

Something extra special when there's a local lad in your side. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Keep the jealousy flowing. Please. It's great to read. 

If your aren't a member of this family, you'll never understand the importance of it. Or our strength that comes from it outside envy can't effect. 

Hail. 

If it makes you feel good, then it is jealously,

I'm jealous that I support a team that is in first place, not one in 8th.

I'm jealous that I support a team that is relevant in UCL, not one who will lose soon in Europa.

I'm jealous that I support a team that spends money wisely and is widely considered the top 2 or 3 teams in Europe, not one that is supported by folks who's favorite line is "Stay off my lawn".

Your 'family' who had babies the last time that little team from the little town on the coast of the Irish Sea were respected in Europe are now old enough to drink in the US, and they still haven't seen Pool get past the group stages of UCL.

Sorry, but it's really pity.  Spell it any way you want. :D

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 1