Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I left home at 6 ****ing AM for the drive down so think yerselff lucky.

Absolute disgrace. No fight. No passion. No shape. No idea. With some shocking 'keeping and defending thrown in for good measure. And just WTF Fitmino was doing **** only knows. Should of been off HT along with Lallana.

Something has gone fundamentally wrong since Southampton. He was going ****ing nuts the touchline FWIW.

Still pushing that garbage? Yet turning a blind eye (except when you take offence at any response) to the same from a fellow Munich fan?

Suck it up Princess. It's an Internet frigging message board and a very passionate thread.

Deal.

Hail.

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt (unless you were referring to another Bayern fan here) and know you were upset at the loss today.

I've not posted anything here that is negative towards any team in the last couple weeks as I was understanding that we were going to not go at each other or their teams anymore.

The real question I came here to ask those more in touch with the EPL than me is this:  Does Leicster go out and spend lots of money in January to try to hang onto the title OR are they a club that takes the finances much more into account and more or less let the team ride the rest of the season?

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt (unless you were referring to another Bayern fan here) and know you were upset at the loss today.

I've not posted anything here that is negative towards any team in the last couple weeks as I was understanding that we were going to not go at each other or their teams anymore.

I was speaking in general terms to Fred's selective 'angst.' 

But dude, seriously, if you want to 'o at anyones team', have at it. It's a democratic message board. Up until recently with some over sensitive souls, nobody battered an eye lid at that and have given as good as they've gotten. There's no need for any truce or anything like. (I wasn't aware that had occurred or the need for it but yer know.). 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Like I've been saying for 12 months now—the players are substandard. It's a mid-table roster bought for a hefty price. LFC "spurs'd" their Suarez money. And yeah, it's wasn't Suarez at all. Just like Spurs weren't Bale or a hot Kane and Leicester aren't Mahrez and Vardy. 

This thread was more fun before the LFC faction found their collective balls and turned it into LFC vs the world every weekend. 

Signed the Serbian kid, Marco Grujic.  He'll be loaned back to Belgrade for the last half of the season and report for duty at the summer.

Rate the kid.  Good signing.  Klopp wanted this kid badly.

Yup. He's become the first Klopp signing, taking advantage of Red Stars bad financial situation to get him on the cheap ..... Marko Grujic agrees Liverpool contract ahead of £5m move - Liverpool Echo

Know absolutely jack about him shy of what I've read and a few highlight vids. for what they're worth. Apparently United, City, Chelsea, Inter and Juve among others have been showing keen interest in 'the new Matic' and Klopp badly wanted him enough to convince him personally to come here. Which will do for me. First future building block in place. 

Marko Grujic: Liverpool-bound midfielder - everything you need to know about young Serbian - Liverpool Echo

Hail. 

• Like 1

Yup. He's become the first Klopp signing, taking advantage of Red Stars bad financial situation to get him on the cheap ..... Marko Grujic agrees Liverpool contract ahead of £5m move - Liverpool Echo

Know absolutely jack about him shy of what I've read and a few highlight vids. for what they're worth. Apparently United, City, Chelsea, Inter and Juve among others have been showing keen interest in 'the new Matic' and Klopp badly wanted him enough to convince him personally to come here. Which will do for me. First future building block in place.

Yeah, he's a big boy.  Would've loved to have grabbed Kovacic this past summer.  But I'm in the minority on rating Serbs :)

We'll see how it pans out.

Skrtel out 3 mos means we're in the January market.  Hopefully we can do some good business.

With Pep leaving, Bayern head into another second half of the season with a 'lame duck' coach who knows who his replacement will be.

Last time that happened, Bayern for the treble.  If it works out again, one year contracts from now on. :D

Yeah, he's a big boy.  Would've loved to have grabbed Kovacic this past summer.  But I'm in the minority on rating Serbs :)

We'll see how it pans out.

Well after the disasters of Markovic and Milan Jovanovic we have to get one right!

Was saying that at Watford Sunday. The need for big, strong bodies. Too many lightweight ****houses in our side who shirk away from physical contact. And his height in the air has been sorely needed. Wonder how telling it was after West Brom when Klopp made a point 2 or 3 times of bringing up how many 6 plus footers Pulis has in the side?

Hail. 

• Like 1

Looks like Joel Matip to replace Skrtel as well.  That one will be a January.

6-4 center half from Shalke.

With Pep leaving, Bayern head into another second half of the season with a 'lame duck' coach who knows who his replacement will be.

Last time that happened, Bayern for the treble.  If it works out again, one year contracts from now on. :D

TBF, this has been a 2.5 team race from the beginning.  Bayern, Barca, and sort of Real.  I look at Real this year like I'd normally look at PSG - sure they have a shot, but a real one? 

Well after the disasters of Markovic and Milan Jovanovic we have to get one right!

I liked Markovic but he was very raw, still is.  But for Christ's sake Rodgers had him playing wing back opposite Sterling.

End of season freebie everything I'm reading on Matip. 

Hail. 

I heard it started out as that, but we'll have to give up some cash to get him in January due to Skrtel and Lovren being on the mend.

Skrtel looks like 3 months.  No telling on Lovren.

Unless you want to start working out Flanno at CB, the bottom of the barrel is playing Lucas or Can there.

I heard it started out as that, but we'll have to give up some cash to get him in January due to Skrtel and Lovren being on the mend.

Skrtel looks like 3 months.  No telling on Lovren.

Unless you want to start working out Flanno at CB, the bottom of the barrel is playing Lucas or Can there.

Lovren might be back Leicester. Not half as bad as first feared apparently. 

Skrtel I've not heard anything on today's scan but seen differing reports from 2 weeks to 3 months as you noted. (Which would be one Hell of a bad hammy if true.). 

There's talk today we may get the Dortmund fella' on loan for the rest of the year with a view to buying. Klopp's favourite. Subotic.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Lovren might be back Leicester. Not half as bad as first feared apparently. 

Skrtel I've not heard anything on today's scan but seen differing reports from 2 weeks to 3 months as you noted. (Which would be one Hell of a bad hammy if true.). 

There's talk today we may get the Dortmund fella' on loan for the rest of the year with a view to buying. Klopp's favourite. Subotic.

Hail. 

If you can get him, that is a great pick-up.  He's a very talented defender.

If you can get him, that is a great pick-up.  He's a very talented defender.

I know absolutely notiin' about him. 

But Klopp took him to Mainz, then Dortmund, and he was a regular right through so that'll do for me. 

Height and strength is sorely needed back there. 

Hail.