Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Great news for Bayern fans, Mueller, Boateng, Alonso, and Martinez have all resigned contracts.  Now just need to lock up Alaba.

http://www.espnfc.us/bayern-munich/story/2761676/muller-boateng-alonso-and-martinez-extend-bayern-contracts

Bayern Munich have extended the contracts of Thomas Muller, Jerome Boateng and Javi Martinez until 2021 while Xabi Alonso has signed a new deal until 2017.

Wait, what, the propaganda has stopped and I should bring back my posts where I advised that Liverpool needs better players?

Klopp, by himself, can only do so much.

And, it appears Pep is coming to a Premier team near you.  Chants for L Suarez are abound or specifically "demanding" a signing.

Liverpool has some work to do.

I got up early for this

I left home at 6 ****ing AM for the drive down so think yerselff lucky.

Absolute disgrace. No fight. No passion. No shape. No idea. With some shocking 'keeping and defending thrown in for good measure. And just WTF Fitmino was doing **** only knows. Should of been off HT along with Lallana.

Something has gone fundamentally wrong since Southampton. He was going ****ing nuts the touchline FWIW.

Wait, what, the propaganda has stopped ......

Still pushing that garbage? Yet turning a blind eye (except when you take offence at any response) to the same from a fellow Munich fan?

Suck it up Princess. It's an Internet frigging message board and a very passionate thread.

Deal.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Still pushing that garbage? Yet turning a blind eye (except when you take offence at any response) to the same from a fellow Munich fan?

I post my own thoughts in my own threads.  You guys have passion, and I have never commented on that.  What others have posted is there business.  Proganda refers to the way over the top comments made when LP won a couple of games.  When I said you still need players I was quickly dismissed. 

Also, "I" don't come on here and throw Bayern in your face.  LP has a long way to go as they are multiple players away.  Even Bayern could use a player or two to succeed in UEFA.

How telling was it when Skrtel was down injured that Watford all went to the touchline to take fluid and not one of our shower dare go over to face Klopps wrath?

Hail.

That drop from Bogdan in the 3rd minute... you could argue he had it in his hands, bottom line, he HAS to be more assertive than that.

But that changed the hole tone of the game.

Not a good start to this week.

I post my own thoughts in my own threads.  You guys have passion, and I have never commented on that.  What others have posted is there business.  Proganda refers to the way over the top comments made when LP won a couple of games.  When I said you still need players I was quickly dismissed. 

Also, "I" don't come on here and throw Bayern in your face.  LP has a long way to go as they are multiple players away.  Even Bayern could use a player or two to succeed in UEFA.

Dude, you're bringing nottin' revolutionary to the table in the above. There's not a red in here who hasn't consistently said the squad needs a major overhaul for the past few years here. I don't know where you think that would be dismissed?

And you've chosen to selectively pick and chose what you class as OTT 'propaganda.' (The still cracks me up.).) Speaking personally, I've been, and will continue to much to your angst I'm sure, bulling Klopp up win, lose or draw. 

Sorry that offends so much. Mercifully, the continued barbs about the standard of L'pool/ the EPL in general in comparison to the majority superior Bundesliga from your brethren don't illicit the same response or we'd have one Hell of a collective pity party on our hands in here. 

Hail. 

*Soapbox time. No apologies made. 

The amount of people, 'regulars', that I know, yours truly included, that are having to jib Exeter because the frigging BBC ****s have moved it to a frigging Friday night, three days after we've been down at Stoke in the League Cup semi you wouldn't believe. 

Unless you drive and take a day off just into the NY, it's absolutely impossible. Can't take a half day and get down there by train. Even if you could, can't get back after without staying over. 

Third round day used to be one of the best days in the calendar but down to L'pool being such a major TV draw along with TV always looking for an upset story, I don't think we'll ever get a 3 PM Sat'day third rounder again shy of it being someone ****e like Villa at home nobody is interested in. Friday ****ing night at the other end of the Country is completely and utterly taking the piss. 

Romance of the FA Cup my pasty white ass! Killing the ****ing FA Cup for the fans more like. BBC ****s!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven