Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

LOT of buzz about Pato gain this AM. 

Certainly seems healthy having played 56 games last year. Top echelon talent and about the best we'd get this window that would be great for the long term. Just his Milan injury's that had him Sturridge before Sturridge even knew what a hossi bed was that worry me. 

High risk, high reward. 

Hail. 

I TOLD you that it would be a smart move.

You get a guy like him to demonstrate to Sturridge he needs to sack up and play.

Sign Gotze in the summer?  I might need to find my way out there more than once!

I TOLD you that it would be a smart move.

You get a guy like him to demonstrate to Sturridge he needs to sack up and play.

Sign Gotze in the summer?  I might need to find my way out there more than once!

Hey! You're busy 'referring' (get you going all intellectual and broker like lil' bro!) 'Chelsea' fans to this place of ours. And as if that wasn't enough, you disclosed about the supernumerary nipple mom said you were to NEVER discuss!

So I'mma giving you NO props today and have upped the number of ass kickings you're due! 

It's a good job I love you or this would be a very angry post!  :angry:

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Martin Tyler is loving this:

"If Exeter just keep composing themselves" :lol:

Bro... we've got 18 and 19 year old children on the pitch making debuts!  Talk about composure one more time you ****ing Manc ****

The U'18's just beat Utd U'18's 3-0 so he'll be doubly pissed. 

Here's hoping Sheff. Utd completely ruin his weekend later!

Hail. 

• Like 1

After all the hoopla over Klopp playing the kids, I wonder if anything will be said the media about the following teams making changes because they chose to. Not because they were forced to:

PL Team Changes FA Cup (from last PL game): B'mouth 11/ Stoke 9/ Everton 8/ MC/Nor/Sun/WH 7/ Arsenal 5/ Sou/Wat/WBA 4/ Palace 3.

Hail. 

The only thing anywhere at any time on this originates from Italy. And they have so much copy to fill I don;t take anything they say too seriously. 

We'll see. 

Hail. 

That was the dude who was first in on Balotelli though.

I'm hopeful and it's something Henry would have to spring for if he wants a competative team on the pitch.

Nice to see that even with Sir Red Nose out, the refs still continue to bail out United with a PK in extra time.

Pathetic.

Was watching the Caps game, but twitter reacted like it was a dive by Depay.  I'll have to see if I can find a video of it. Either way, to give a pen that late in an early FA Cup round is a bit hilarious unless it's blatant.

Was watching the Caps game, but twitter reacted like it was a dive by Depay.  I'll have to see if I can find a video of it. Either way, to give a pen that late in an early FA Cup round is a bit hilarious unless it's blatant.

Definite penalty after a needlessly stupid Sheff. Utd tackle. Legit injury time down to Schweinsteiger being down a spell. 

They didn't deserve to score and win at all. But no complaints how it happened. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35277987

Provided this is to openly challenge dumb and dumber, brilliant.

If he's just being brought back as cover a complete waste of time. 

Hail. 

They love him in the Scottish League, which is to say he might be Bill Hamid good (DC United keeper, who actually is really good) but he's really small.

I mean, at this point, why not?

I think the team and Jurgen have both lost faith in Bogdan.  And for my money, I'm absolutely fine with all of these tweeks and "why nots" that are going on right now.

Frigging West 'Am at home. BOOOOOOOOO! Totally uninspiring. Won't even be a Sat'day 3 PM either. 

The FA Cup fourth-round draw in full

West Brom or Bristol City v Peterborough United
Eastleigh or Bolton v Leeds United
Arsenal v Burnley
Derby County v Manchester United
Huddersfield Town or Reading v Walsall
Exeter City or Liverpool v West Ham
Wycombe Wanderers or Aston Villa v Manchester City
Shrewsbury Town v Sheffield Wednesday
Nottingham Forest v Watford
Carlisle United or Yeovil v Everton
Crystal Palace v Stoke City
Oxford United v Newport County or Blackburn Rovers
Ipswich Town or Portsmouth v Bournemouth
Colchester United v Tottenham or Leicester City
Bury or Bradford City v Hull City
Northampton Town or MK Dons v Chelsea

Hail. 

Steven Caulker from QPR on a cheap.

A body that can play CB.

That one came completely out of the blue huh?

One can only presume the long term targets are either currently unavailable. Or clubs are wanting stupid money knowing how desperate we are for defenders. (With Norwich being asses and refusing to negotiate to have the Wisdom fee back and him returned to us as well.). 

MUCH rather sign short term loans to see us through if we can't get who we want rather than doing what successive managers at Anfield have done and bring in someone of similar or slightly better quality who will only end up as a squad filler next year. And quite possibly a stumbling block to say Gomez being they'll be on a 2/3 year deal for starter money. 

Good to see the club act real quick and get him registered in time for Arsenal. 

He was promising a few years back. Good in the air. Strong. But his career has nose dived. Hopefully he takes this chance to shine and put himself back in the shop window. But bottom line he's a far more experienced body than what we currently have available. 

(VERY) desperate times call for (VERY) desperate measures. The injury situation in a January window just is what it is. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Maybe he'll have an extra incentive tomorrow being as he was brought through at Tottenham? *Shrugs. 

Has to be a better option than Lucas and Toure at least surely?

Hail. 

In a heartbeat :lol:

Tough stretch of games to be at ridiculous health.  Hopefully we can steal a couple of these to keep hope alive for the injured to be returned.

• Like 1

In a heartbeat :lol:

Tough stretch of games to be at ridiculous health.  Hopefully we can steal a couple of these to keep hope alive for the injured to be returned.

Jürgen's happy. I'm happy. 

Klopp: Why Caulker is an important signing for LFC - Liverpool FC

Now back to business and hopefully more help from Villa, Bournemouth and Newcastle tonight.

Hail. 

Got Matip locked up for a free, he'll be here in the summer.

This team is likely to look pretty different come next season.  Already some exciting moves and returning prospects from injury.

We'll have some health for today's match, my boss is supposed to be off this afternoon, which makes it difficult for me to get out because I'm the next man up.  I'm sure I'll think of something.

Rumors abound Alex Teixeira to Chelsea for 30 m.  http://www.90min.com/posts/2862363-alex-teixeira-reportedly-offered-contract-by-chelsea-ahead-of-possible-move?a_aid=35507

Not sure why we are going after another brazilian AM when we already have plenty of those.  The glaring weakness for CFC this year has been lack of rigidity.  Can't play in the prem with a bunch of nancies in midfield...

Got Matip locked up for a free, he'll be here in the summer.

This team is likely to look pretty different come next season.  Already some exciting moves and returning prospects from injury.

Yeah, lot of talk today that a pre-contract deal has been agreed with him to come on a free the summer which would be brilliant if true. 

I'm given pause that the main source seems to be Maddock from the Daily Manc who was a knob when he wrote the Echo but we'll see. There certainly has been a lot of talk over him and given what Klopp stressed on Caulker's strengths and what he requires out of centre half's he fits the profile perfectly. 

If true, the future is beginning to take place nicely following on from the young Serbian.

Lot's of good vids on Arsenal Fan Tv and Redmen TV on Youtube. 

Not sure I feel too strongly about this game but hope for a good match.

Toure will probably score the winner from 35 yards out. 

Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV collaborates a lot and he always seems a genuinely nice guy. 

Honestly fearing a serious doing off Arsenal tonight all things presently considered with our limited selection woes. 

Hoping for the best and believing in Klopp as always. 

But fearing the worst. 

That said, if it came down to you or Utd Sunday I'd gladly lose to yuse tonight. 

Here's to a really exciting game and most importantly, NO MORE FRIGGING INJURIES!  :angry: .

Hail.