Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It's a balmy 34° degrees in Newcastle right now, that's 1°C for the rest of you, with rain forecasted.

Torres said: "he no play when it below 15 degrees."

And you can just bet boneheaded barcode fans will be shirtless (with their massive beer guts hanging over their pants) to 'prove' what 'hard men' they are. 

Just made Oscar my fantasy captain this week. Don't let me down!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

And you can just bet boneheaded barcode fans will be shirtless (with their massive beer guts hanging over their pants) to 'prove' what 'hard men' they are. 

Just made Oscar my fantasy captain this week. Don't let me down!

Hail. 

Definitely plenty of brown ale going down my gullet.

Congratulations Arsenal. 

Thoroughly deserved victory. Completely outclassed. VERY impressive from back to front. I made Arteta MoM but honestly there was a number. Sets you up nicely for Dortmund on Wednesday which should be a cracker. 

I sincerely hope you go on and win the League now.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Brilliant strike from Ramsey.

Men against boys. Complete football lesson going on here. But I shall refrain from complaining too much as I never expected to be ANYWHERE near second going into this game. 

Congrats guys. This game is done bar the final tally. 

Hail.

Top 4 after 10 games...not too shabby

who is the NBC color guy for this game??

He is ****ing brutal

Giroud's missed chance will bite them in the ass

there it is!

Lee Dixon, Arsenal legend.

And pretty easy win. Was never worried about this match. I knew as soon as we sat on the midfield, there was not much Liverpool could do. They dont have anyone in the midfield to trouble any decent team. Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, and then Coutinho when he came on just watched the game pass them by. Arteta was brilliant today. Also expected Mert and Kos to slow down Suarez and Sturridge too, which they did.

The real test starts now with Dortmund and then United next Sunday.

5 points clear after 10 games is pretty good.

Lee Dixon, Arsenal legend.

And pretty easy win. Was never worried about this match. I knew as soon as we sat on the midfield, there was not much Liverpool could do. They dont have anyone in the midfield to trouble any decent team. Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, and then Coutinho when he came on just watched the game pass them by. Arteta was brilliant today. Also expected Mert and Kos to slow down Suarez and Sturridge too, which they did.

The real test starts now with Dortmund and then United next Sunday.

5 points clear after 10 games is pretty good.

I've literally never seen an NBC broadcast from the start cuz I usually have to watch streams from all over the world 

Didn't realize who it was lol. I'm stupid 

Yeah. This stretch is huge. I'm still not fully in kool-aid drinking mode just yet. 

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I'm a little bitter because I was forced to miss Arsenal-Liverpool.

Unlucky E. You missed the best Arsenal display I've seen in years. Running in top gear from Szczesny through Giroud. Highly impressive display that could well of been more than the two you did score. 

More of the same next weekend at Utd please.

Hail. 

Ugh.  Though Rovers are doing alright this year (currently in 9th) I just read a blog post about their finances and it doesn't look good.

http://www.thewildblackburnrover.com/2013/11/accounts-pass-ultimate-judgement.html

£36.5m loss over the course of the last financial reporting period (July 2012 - June 2013), a £27.3m drop in turnover post-relegation, an eye watering £54.5m debt racked up - compared to £24m the year before - and a 136.1% wages-to-turnover ratio.