Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Man, that one took some sorting out. (Kudos to mate with around 5,000 windows open.). You have all these flight options worked out the start the week for all four possible dates/ venues. Then in the wait to finding out the dates, the flights didn't just jump up. They were sold totally!

So after the initial panic and looking further afield, landed on some boss flights into 
Traviso. Just have to decide whether to hop the train from there to Bologna or Venice Tuesday. Then onto Rome Wednesday. Back Manchester Thursday from Bologna. All for around 90 notes so a great result there. 

Next problem is having the second leg the Wednesday. If Bayern 
get through or look like they're getting through after the first game, might just say F it and book at least one leg to Kiev. Rather lose a plane flight if we got beat than wait and have prices jump through the roof after Bayern fans have 24 hours head start on it. 

Not arsed if its Madrid as Spaniards never 
travel but Munich certainly will. 

Up the Vino Reds! 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Man, that one took some sorting out. (Kudos to mate with around 5,000 windows open.). You have all these flight options worked out the start the week for all four possible dates/ venues. Then in the wait to finding out the dates, the flights didn't just jump up. They were sold totally!

So after the initial panic and looking further afield, landed on some boss flights into 
Traviso. Just have to decide whether to hop the train from there to Bologna or Venice Tuesday. Then onto Rome Wednesday. Back Manchester Thursday from Bologna. All for around 90 notes so a great result there. 

Next problem is having the second leg the Wednesday. If Bayern 
get through or look like they're getting through after the first game, might just say F it and book at least one leg to Kiev. Rather lose a plane flight if we got beat than wait and have prices jump through the roof after Bayern fans have 24 hours head start on it. 

Not arsed if its Madrid as Spaniards never 
travel but Munich certainly will. 

Up the Vino Reds! 

Hail. 

Part of me wants to go because I feel like it would be a once in a lifetime if we made it. Other part thinks if I look at the cost I may have a heart attack lol. Thought honestly I can’t see us getting through with the convienent stuff that happens for Real in these parts of the competition.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Thanks 1

I'm finding myself a bit confused. In all of my previous sports letdowns, and of course there have been many, I get crushed, the season's over, I find something else to do.

Rocket Screen, the 85 overtimes vs. the Islanders on Easter Sunday, the Seahawks, the Seahawks, the Seahawks, etc. Every time, I got a little mad, a little sad, and I moved on. I didn't have to face it for 8 months. I had time to heal.

Tuesday, I was upset (probably more than I have any reason to be, even taking sports stupidity into account, I've only really been a fan for a few months).

There's another match Saturday.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

12 hours ago, techboy said:

There's another match Saturday.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

The misery and letdowns continue in unrelenting wave after wave throughout the entire year .. and all your natural life.

• Thanks 1

Looks like the info the Echo put out in regards to the ICC was erroneous. Nashville not even one of this year's sites, nor is New Jersey. D.C. and Charlotte both on this year's list though, as well as the Big House in Ann Arbor (where my daughter has chosen to attend).

Watched the first half of Saturday's game at the pub with other Charlotte Reds club members, and the president said that they had a BIG announcement coming out Tuesday. She couldn't "say" anything till then, but from what I gleaned from her, Liverpool will be in Charlotte July 22 to face Dortmund. 

Seriously let down by LFC this past weekend. 

First, a minutes 'applause' Sat'
day before the game. What, exactly, is there to 'applaud?' I want to respect and remember 96 lives less fortunate than myself that aren't here to do the same. 'Applauding' is the very LAST emotion that should be on show

And to then compound everything by having the club shop open all day yesterday and normal, stadium tours running ...... Is EVERYTHING about money? You can't shut things down on the 15th of all days and show some respect. 

Disgraceful L'pool. No other way to put that.

Hail.