Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

1 hour ago, SkinInsite said:

Ok a draw against Roma in the semis would be lovely.

We’d get 7/8 K tickets for that and take twice as many. Brilliant few days in Rome with a massive mob the match. 

Yes please! Although I’ll happily take anyone. NOBODY will want to draw this gang of Reds.

Hail.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Ride home not too bad GHH? The lot of them were long gone whilst you guys were serenading the boys. Wish I could have been there!

On the train now mate. Surprising a very low key walk back into town to catch it. 

And just HOW ****ing cringe worthy was all the plastics flag ****e from them before the game? Even Chelsea be embarrassed at that. 

But raally just one thing to say

Liverpool Football Club-  EUROPEAN ROYALTY!

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Wait! You thought that was personal to you?

Nah lid. Just your F-ed up, L’pool obsessed fan base here that can’t help but sing about us EVERY game.

Obsession. Utd nvented the term the ‘70’s and it’s never stopped since when it comes those Scouse btards down the road.

Hail.

You put the banner up and requested they come back and mancs can be rather insufferable so that wasn't a great idea was it?

8 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Lightweight! I was on it as soon as I got off the train 8 AM EST!

Sort it out or NO coming the match for you!

Hail. 

Jeez man, I had to get a couple three hours of practice in before heading to the pub.

Believe me, when I make it Mersey-side, you just tell me where and when!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, DC9 said:

What's with City's stewards stopping Milner giving his shirt the crowd after? After stopping Pogba going over the Utd fans the end the game Sat'day? 

They want fan involvement then stop something like that when there's a real connection between fans and players for F'sake! Pogba trying to celebrate a madly brilliant comeback to deny cross-City rivals winning the league against them. Milner celebrating comprehensively walloping the favourites and team that was 'supposed' to win it all in Europe to progress the semis. WTF did they think was going to happen and what F danger did they think either player was in? 

Modern-day footie attitudes man. Beyond pathetic.

Talking of ..... I didn’t think it possible but City even managed to make ****ing Chelsea feel embarrassed for them with that plastic flag waiving cringe worthy ****e before KO.

They deserve to be out for that laughing stock alone!

2 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Jeez man, I had to get a couple three hours of practice in before heading to the pub.

I don't know what hurts more today mate. My head from all the ale or my bruised body from an absolutely mad away end. 

I'm getting too old for this **** haha. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Talking of ..... I didn’t think it possible but City even managed to make ****ing Chelsea feel embarrassed for them with that plastic flag waiving cringe worthy ****e before KO.

For me nothing was worse than the coach greeting.  I absolutely CRINGED at that.  It reminded me of my high school days and I'm being totally honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Had a game last night, myself in the grown up league.  I know it was the grown up league because for the first time ever I was sprinting past the fullbacks.

Started out in goal and let in 4, moved up front and got two back and another fella got two.  Lost 6-4.  I took the blame for not being as good as my son at keeper and then it was decided for the next match we'll keep it the same shape for next week's match.   Got home and collapsed lol.

@Gibbs Hog Heaven

• Haha 2

Here is Pep, after his loss to Liverpool.  Just as I said he would.  450m in investments to an already very strong Man City squad.  One of the most talented teams in the world....he wants NEEDS more.  Nothing on his failed tactics, nothing on having a better team....just the fact that he needs more investment.  

"It is impossible to do that, to play the way we play, the results we achieved, without top players. It's impossible," he said.

"And today, the top players cost a lot of money. When you say: 'Pep, what you have done in Barcelona or Bayern Munich, is it possible to do that without those big players?' -- it's impossible, so be calm.

"We need money to buy and to play in that level all the time. Only I would say that all the teams around the world -- maybe in two years we spent more -- but over an average of five or 10 years a lot of teams spend a lot of money.

"To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need miracles, and I am not able to do that."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

What's with City's stewards stopping Milner giving his shirt the crowd after? After stopping Pogba going over the Utd fans the end the game Sat'day? 

They want fan involvement then stop something like that when there's a real connection between fans and players for F'sake! Pogba trying to celebrate a madly brilliant comeback to deny cross-City rivals winning the league against them. Milner celebrating comprehensively walloping the favourites and team that was 'supposed' to win it all in Europe to progress the semis. WTF did they think was going to happen and what F danger did they think either player was in? 

Modern-day footie attitudes man. Beyond pathetic.

I don't know what hurts more today mate. My head from all the ale or my bruised body from an absolutely mad away end. 

I'm getting too old for this **** haha. 

Hail. 

I knew I wasn't crazy I've never seen stewards do that. 

• Thanks 1

Keep him in England at all costs!!!!

Give pens!  Give ALLLL THE PENS!

Award goals!  All of them!!!

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

38 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

I'm sure PSG budgeted bribes in their operational cost expense.

They had to make the quarters of the CL for them NOT to be in trouble.  This was why the Real tie was so huge.  It was either Zidane goes or Emery is out with PSG in FFP hell. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SkinssRvA said:

Here is Pep, after his loss to Liverpool.  Just as I said he would.  450m in investments to an already very strong Man City squad.  One of the most talented teams in the world....he wants NEEDS more.  Nothing on his failed tactics, nothing on having a better team....just the fact that he needs more investment.  

"It is impossible to do that, to play the way we play, the results we achieved, without top players. It's impossible," he said.

"And today, the top players cost a lot of money. When you say: 'Pep, what you have done in Barcelona or Bayern Munich, is it possible to do that without those big players?' -- it's impossible, so be calm.

"We need money to buy and to play in that level all the time. Only I would say that all the teams around the world -- maybe in two years we spent more -- but over an average of five or 10 years a lot of teams spend a lot of money.

"To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need miracles, and I am not able to do that."

Well, he was making excuses right after the draw about the atmosphere and the drive in.

He was making excuses before the second leg about the ref.

He's a coward, for my money, and he really doesn't do anything special.  What Rafa has done with Newcastle is far more impressive to me than what Pep has done this season.  Not really even close.

Say 5-0 away the first time we visited them in the league, but if Jesus is sent off for his high boot on Mane' before Mane is sent off for the high boot on Ederson who knows how that really ends up? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Keep him in England at all costs!!!!

'Sake! Just HOW desperate are they to put the English golden boy the top the charts?

And I just love how we've been charged, again, by UEFA for the flares and 'throwing objects' last night. Presume we threw the blue one here onto the actual pitch too being as City haven't been similarly charged? 

P180410-384-Man_City_Liverpool-e15234403

UEFA are nothing if they aren't consistent in protecting the mega-wealthy. 

Hail. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

'Sake! Just HOW desperate are they to put the English golden boy the top the charts?

And I just love how we've been charged, again, by UEFA for the flares and 'throwing objects' last night. Presume we threw the blue one here onto the actual pitch too being as City haven't been similarly charged? 

UEFA are nothing if they aren't consistent in protecting the mega-wealthy. 

Hail. 

My wife asked why we threw a blue one and I said "No way that was us."

Clearly City figured they'd try throwing something other than money at their problems?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

WTF are Madrid playing at?!!!!!

Sort it out Ronaldo lad. 

Hail. 

He's been showing why many will never  call him the worlds greatest. Diving all over the lot, and playing the petulant little kid when he doesn't get his way. This is fast slipping through Spanish fingers.

• Like 1