Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I like these BT compilation things: 

Is rite Aldo lad! ' ..... No greater stadium, that I've been to, on a European night than Anfield. It's just ridiculous.' 

'Ridiculous.' Sums it up perfectly and why you NEVER back against L'pool FC in Europe. We have the one thing money can't buy. All the best Roma dealing with the arl' place when she's absolutely rocking and on top of you! 

Nights like this. Memories that last a lifetime. Whatever the result. It's why you do it. It's what you live for!

Hail. 
Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/adopted-scouser-lucas-plans-sit-14569913?utm_source=liverpool_echo_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=EM_LiverpoolEcho_Nletter_LiverpoolFC_News_Text_Story3&utm_campaign=lfc_newsletter

Lucas hoping to sit with his son in the away section in return match against Roma.

Methinks it's more to do with him being an adopted Scouser than that he's playing for Lazio now.?

• Like 1

Brilliant performance by Liverpool and as Mourinho has shown us there is absolutely no point in trying to pass around Klopp's press in that stadium. That being said, if we can critique the ref decision by decision when Liverpool get an unfavorable result, Liverpool were on the end of a couple of favorable decisions that led to goals, but the game could have ended about 8-2 either way. 

• Like 1

Does it get ANY better than that? 

We’ve just won 5 ****ing 2 the European Cup semi. Not some kick around the park. The European Cup semi-final. Five of our goals to two of theirs.We”ll score out there. This tie is done. We’re in Kiev. Relish it boys. Relish another absolutely barnstorming Anfield European night and another absolutely superb performance from the Reds on the biggest stage of all. Absolutely F-ing bouncing. Bayern and Madrid watching that will be ****ting it the final. When we turn it in spells NOBODY can live with us. And anyone that still wants to try claim Mo isn’t playing to World-class Messi and Ronaldo levels this season give yer messed up heads a serious wobble! He’s up there with ANYTHING on the planet right now.

Save for the kick-off with the ****house I-ties before the game the front the Kop (hope the lad that got stabbed is all right), another night we’ll be talking about for YEARS. Memories money just can’t buy. Side note- Wonder if the ****bags at Sky will spend all week talking about the Roma fans coming looking for it and 
****ing an arl fella to spark it like they did the bollocks mountain out of a molehill they made the bus greeting City? Oh next Wednesday is gonna’ be 'great' fun out in Rome. And Merseyside’s not so finest can go F themselves. F all of them when Roma come steaming round. Then when they’ve been legged back three vans and two horses appear. Nice response dickheads.

Absolutely 
devoed too for Alex. Integral player and a massive loss for England the summer. Mad how other clubs fans still don’t realise just how frigging brilliant he’s been at r’s. We’ll win number 6 for yer lad. Get sorted for the road to Madrid and the defence next year.

This football club man. European ****ing Royalty.

Hail. 

• Like 3

It's after half 2 the morning. Whereas I should still be awake totally bouncing at an absolutely sensational European Cup semi-final victory, the game is now the very last thing keeping you awake when a 53-year-old guy is currently fighting for his life. All because he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, at said football match. 

And then you're left wondering just what, if any, protection we'll get next week in Rome after we've put the ****houses out? I've experienced Roma on a matchday on a few occasions now and it's no place for the faint-hearted. Starting in '84 my first European Cup Final when Lazio fans were out on the street defending us from the ferocity of the Roma attacks after. All of which is where Heysel really starts but this isn't the time or place. 

But hey, UEFA will do 
F all. They're only interested in pyro and flares. Or the minority of absolute knobheads who threw a few bottles at a coach. But had it now been an Italian in the hossey, critical, fighting for his life, they'd be up working all night to sanction L'pool. Again.

Hail. 

• Like 1

With a win last night against Doncaster, Blackburn will be promoted back to the Championship.  Still two games to play and one point behind top place Wigan.  I'll wait a couple weeks to give my end of season report, but happy days.

• Like 2