Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

'Going down with the blue ****e' indeed. 

At worst 3 points behind Arsenal and Chelsea and 4 behind Tottenham at the break. With the gap to Utd 4 points too if Chelsea win. 

Strange for such a spineless team but yer know. 

Hail. 

So the spine is good enough again now in your opinion? 

A couple of weeks is a long time in football evidently :rofl89:

Flattering score for manure today, deserved a 2 goal loss. That would have been fair. Hazard was top class and morata’s header was a beauty. Solid backline and courtois made the one save that was required of him.  Conte got it perfect with the setup, too. Very happy to get a win against Jose... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Flattering score for manure today, deserved a 2 goal loss. That would have been fair. Hazard was top class and morata’s header was a beauty. Solid backline and courtois made the one save that was required of him.  Conte got it perfect with the setup, too. Very happy to get a win against Jose... 

maxresdefault.jpg

C'mon, man, don't diss the Real MVP like that.

• Like 1

On 4 November 2017 at 6:26 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

At worst 3 points behind Arsenal and Chelsea and 4 behind Tottenham at the break. With the gap to Utd 4 points too if Chelsea win. 

Strange for such a spineless team but yer know. 

City heading for 90+ points, the next half a dozen, you included, have a chance of second. That groups a wash for me, but will be a good 10 points off top spot come May.

• Like 1

Real Madrid in talks for Pulisic? https://bvbbuzz.com/2017/11/08/real-madrid-want-borussia-dortmund-duo-pulisic-weigl/

TBH Pulisic is in an ideal situation right now. He gets a lot of playing time and he is working magic. His hype continues to build and other clubs will start to get more and more interested. The fear is if he goes to Real Madrid or some EPL side they won't give him playing time. And I want Pulisic out there 90 minutes every game getting better and better. Dortmund gives him the perfect opportunity to learn and thrive. 

10 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

City heading for 90+ points, the next half a dozen, you included, have a chance of second. That groups a wash for me, but will be a good 10 points off top spot come May.

No ****. There's not been a 'Championshio Race' since before the season and City madly spending. 

But becareful banding the next 5 together. Morrisons a gluten for punishment in his zeal that it's 4 and 1. 

Hail.

9 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

No ****. There's not been a 'Championshio Race' since before the season and City madly spending. 

But becareful banding the next 5 together. Morrisons a gluten for punishment in his zeal that it's 4 and 1. 

Hail.

City

Spurs 

Chelsea 

Man Utd 

Liverpool

Arsenal 

How the top 6 ranks imo.

Been one of the most depressing couple of months for me in sports that I can recall. So much so I have been avoiding all things sports other than actually watching the games.

US doesn't make the World Cup being tops of the list. I don't want to see anyone from that failure, other than Pulisic or Yedlin, near the national team. You lost your chance when you blew duck chunks.

Everton sucks, not much else to say there.

And the Redskins losing to the Eagles twice AND Dallas at home.

Sucky year.

• Like 1