Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Koeman MUST stay! 

Still can't believe some Reds wanted Michael Keane. A product of Burnley's ultra-defensive system and the very definition of mediocrity. Who's getting more and more woeful by the game. 

As for the Mighty Reds ..... Match these for effort boys and you'll win. You're the better side as you consistently show against 'Spurs. 

3/4- 1. 

Hail. 

2 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Can, Henderson, Milner as plodding a midfield as you'll see this level.Spurs running circles around them.

that was my first thought at seeing the lineup.

and wtf is lovren doing out there.  JV player out there.

Well, it could be worse.  It probably should be.

Lovren has to go and we've known this for years.

Solanke is the best in the air.  He needs to come on for someone in the midfield.

Not sure what else to do.  They're just playing us off the park.  Moreno might be the best of the back 4 so far today.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

giphy.gif

We know you love them.

We know they have a spine.

We know.

They've also not beat us since the last time you got laid. 

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

FFS! All we needed to do was see that out to HT after getting back in the game from the awfu start and we do that. All from Cans mistake. AGAIN!

Hail. 

We'll get back in it I think.

Jurgen has to get Solanke out there.  He's dangerous every time but we need him in there for more than 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

Well, it could be worse.  It probably should be.

Lovren has to go and we've known this for years.

Solanke is the best in the air.  He needs to come on for someone in the midfield.

Not sure what else to do.  They're just playing us off the park.  Moreno might be the best of the back 4 so far today.

On the plus side Morrison;s back for the first time in forever when L'pool play 'Spurs. 

Uncanny that. 

Hail. 

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

On the plus side Morrison;s back for the first time in forever when L'pool play 'Spurs. 

Uncanny that. 

Hail. 

I am pretty sure he's someone who used to work for me.

Haven't heard from him in years and he texted me "Hey Buddy," right at 2-0.  I was like "Hey how the **** are you pimp?  Hows your mom and them?"

I'm just glad he's (or they both) are okay.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

:rofl89:

So much hate for one mans opinion.

Well when you only come in here twice a year and you say the same things.

It's earth shattering insight and I won't rest until you have a chair next to Carra and Henry.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

Well when you only come in here twice a year and you say the same things.

It's earth shattering insight and I won't rest until you have a chair next to Carra and Henry.

When I said you had no spine last year I was talking nonsense apparently. Now that it's been shown to be true you knew it all along. Ok.

Just now, Morrison J said:

When I said you had no spine last year I was talking nonsense apparently. Now that it's been shown to be true you knew it all along. Ok.

Earlier this year I said we had spent the whole window trying to get VVD and Keita.

I said Harry Kane was/is overrated.  I also said that Spurs midfield isn't better than ours.

We all know Lloris is one of the best in the world.

I think you read what you want or your comprehension is wanting.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Earlier this year I said we had spent the whole window trying to get VVD and Keita.

I said Harry Kane was/is overrated.  I also said that Spurs midfield isn't better than ours.

We all know Lloris is one of the best in the world.

I think you read what you want or your comprehension is wanting.

I'm talking about Liverpool's spine. I had back and forth on here last year saying how a spine of Matip-Henderson-Firmino isn't good enough to win the league and I was essentially laughed at. Now you're all acting like you knew they weren't good enough all along!

Spurs are better than Liverpool in pretty much every position. As are Chelsea as are Man City as are Man Utd. That's the reality of the situation from an outsider. Just because I don't sugercoat Liverpool pretending Jordan Henderson is the next Xavi you jump all over my opinions. Dunno what I've done wrong to be honest. The truth must hurt. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I said Harry Kane was/is overrated. 

Thats so 2016. He's working his arse off. All round forward these days. Has the shot in Liverpools area, 20 seconds later tracks back 80 yards to challenge in his own area. Need to move on from that notion, he's good. Very good.

• Like 1