Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Nighmare defending.

Joselu clearly offside.

Matip actually gets to the tackle and gets the ball and it deflects off of Joselu and rolls past Si.

Pretty typical if we're being honest.

Still see a winner for us.

4 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Pair of them. Pub defending class after a World class goal from Phil.

Sighs.

Hail.

No mingling with the Toons today?

Good news for the USMNT, Yedlin put Sadio in his pocket.

I chalk some of that up to Danny playing instead of Bobby.  Bobby gets the two wingers more involved.

Oh boy... we're missing sitters now and Ritchie is getting into the game....

Defence an obvious concern but the lack of a good finisher would probably be my biggest worry for Liverpool. Really lacking that Morata/Kane/Lukaku etc etc that can stick them away. 

Still stick by it, team needs a brand new spine. GK, CB, CM, ST. Never going to challenge properly until that happens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

No mingling with the Toons today?

Saving money. Something had to give with two Euro aways so close to each other. Moscow was brilliant BTW. Top food. Top ale. Top people. City get's better the more it develops. First time it's not been moody. No trouble from the Spartak fans. Top ground with a boss atmosphere. Great weather. Didn't see one Manc all trip which was bizarre. Perfect trip bar F-ing up a game we should have won by double figures. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Something has to change. This is not working. I'm hoping it's as simple as adding Lallana's energy and creativity, but something must change.

Lallana coming in for Gini and look... Solanke needs a legit shot.  He's been a pain in the ass every time he's come on.

21 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Defence an obvious concern but the lack of a good finisher would probably be my biggest worry for Liverpool. Really lacking that Morata/Kane/Lukaku etc etc that can stick them away. 

Still stick by it, team needs a brand new spine. GK, CB, CM, ST. Never going to challenge properly until that happens. 

We know. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

OK :unsure:

I mean... Thanks for your expert knowledge, I'll send it up the pipeline.  We'll be in the market for a world class CM and CB next window.

Wish we would've spent our summer doing the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Don't be sorry, nothing wrong with regular reminders of where Klopps boys are falling short...:816:

Yeah you'd think if they were so aware of their limitations then they wouldn't get so tetchy after an only ok result. Who am I to decide though ;)