Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Lovely, terrifically penned read from Gutmann that evoked a whole host of memories this Sat'day morning:

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/09/leicester-city-v-liverpool-big-match-preview-2/

It's funny if you went by the media or social media, you'd think Liverpudlians would be dead down right now and not looking forward to facing Leicester again so quickly after yet another defeat down there Tuesday. But the majority of people I've come across this week, and certainly all those friends who'll be at the match this tea-time (bar my good friend Mike. But he's a pessimistic 
**** the best of times lol), are all looking forward to getting back on it and having a chance to put the grim frustration of the last 4 games dip behind us and L'pool back to winning ways. 

Friday nights treble of the U-23's perfect start extending to 6 out of 6 beating 'Spurs 4-2, the 18's continuing their unbeaten start to the year moving 2nd with a 3-1 win the Mini (mini) Derby, and the girls opening up their season with another Derby victory, 2-0 at Everton; has set things up nicely. Let's go make it 4 out of 4 Redmen and remind Leicester just who they actually are to set us up perfectly for the long trek to Moscow. (On that, how nice was it for the Russian authorities to warn both ourselves and Utd to behave yesterday? How about you don't have us both in the same, VERY dodgy City over successive nights then? Morons.). 

Quietly confident of ending the 4 game rut later. The manager has mentioned being P twice now this week at the soft goals conceded so you can be certain they'll of had a SERIOUS rocket up their collective behinds. Take the chances we never the last three games, and we'll comfortably end the Leicester who-do.

And yeah Rob lad. Yers Grandad Arthur knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. 

Up the 'Pool. Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Great start to the first and really great second half for Chelsea today.  I think we are seeing the evolution to contes preferred 3-5-2 with hazard and fabregas both in the side.  That second half was really good and morata with a hat trick was very, vey nice to see.  Looks like he can score goals without using his head

Anthony Taylor isn't just a horrible Manc c*nt that as has been noted on these pages MANY times previous shouldn't be ANYWHERE near a L'pool/ Everton/ City/ United game. He's an absolutely rank bad, piss poor official who seriously isn't fit to referee. At ANY level.

Credit where it's due Nignolet was boss .The save just before the goal that should never of been, from a free kick that should never of been, was World class. I didn't think he really put a foot wrong. And just literally watching MOTD and that's never a peno in a million years. He gets the ball. 

Excellent response after a WELL OTT 10 days or so of criticism. Totally deserved win that would of been far less nervy had it not been for the aforementioned ****house SOB Taylor. Belter Worldie free kick goal from Phil. Danny Sturridge different class when he came on. Just a superb, battling performance. And to be sat here as I type in a little village not far from Birmingham airport, Meriden, having a few celebratory ales, they are tasting WELL sweet I can tell yer to set us up for Russia with a skip in yer step.

Up the 'Crisis? What F-ing Crisis?!!!!!' Reds!

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven