Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

that finish from Sadio was beautiful

What was better? Tonight's or Mo's last Wednesday at Stoke?

Another stupendeslesly great showing. Two 7's in one group. Presume that's the most ever by an English side at least in group play? Since that debacle against 'Spurs that left everyone at rock bottom, that's 7 wins and 2 draws from the 9 games. With a whopping 32 scored and just 6 conceded. With 5 clean sheets in there. Fantastic response. When we're on it and firing, there's not a better attacking outfit in Europe. NOBODY will want to pull us Monday let's put it that way. I didn't think the FA Cup draw could be beaten but Monday's another draw you just can't wait for. We pull anyone bar Juve, with the hassle of Shaktar excepted, it'll be a brilliant trip. Like a kid at Christmas in anticipation. 

Among all the super outfield displays, shout out to Karius who's getting better and more dominantly confident the more he plays this run. Outside the free kick in Russia, he's been great right through. And he's getting far more vocal and organising his defence the more comfortable he gets to go along with some great saves. Mad how people wanted to bin him so early.

And just why are people worried about the ****es Cup Final Sunday and some Allardyce bounce? Aside from him being an even more embarrassing appointment than even Hodgson,we always wallop them Anfield anyway. They always **** out the Derby. Don't see Sunday being any different.

Up the 7 star Reds!

Hail.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2017 at 7:02 AM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Drat. Pawson's pulled the Derby.

Liable to see another name added to the most red carded PL fixture then.      

Hail.

Craig POORson

4 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

that finish from Sadio was beautiful

First thing I thought of

d3p96iz79nl8t8x0jcik.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Holy smokes! 

Was as expecting a good showing, but three in 18 minutes? WOW!!

This job (that you've still not sorted out. Not that I'm complaining ..... ), will have to wait until the summer I'm afraid.

I'll have a date in Kiev first to attend for my 5th CL final with the mighty Reds! 

Hail.

• Thanks 1

BTW, the inherent racism culture problem from the World Cup hosts reared it's ugly head again the 19's game against Spartak. 

Not content with already getting into trouble from UEFA for the racial abuse their support gave the return game in Moscow (I say getting into 'trouble' as the punishment was a beyond pathetic closing of 500 seats the academy stadium the next match in Moscow), one of their players this time took centre stage racially abusing Brewster. Who was by all accounts, naturally, fuming the final whistle and had to be held back by his teammates and the staff. An official complaint has gone into UEFA. 

A frigging U-19's player for Pete's sake. An endemic problem still in Russia in 2017. 

And they have a multitude of races coming next summer the World Cup. You couldn't make it up.

Hail. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morrison J said:

So you think the spine is good enough now or what? I can't keep up :rofl89:

You're like Gordon Ramsay whenever anyone starts asking him about his "career" at Rangers.

I like you and I enjoy a lot of what you say... but that topic makes me cringe.

And again, we in here - just like everyone else in the world, are well aware of where our club needs to get stronger in January.

But Spurs, as I've said since you complemented their spine and printed t-shirts, have decent players in there and certainly better personnel between the sticks and at CB than Liverpool, but we have more killers. 

2 hours ago, Morrison J said:

When did I say everyone else's is? Said they were better than Liverpool's. I'm sticking by that. 

Not doing it again.

I'm just glad you're okay.

2 hours ago, Morrison J said:

When did I say everyone else's is? Said they were better than Liverpool's. I'm sticking by that. 

Which is what you just quoted. 

You just remade your nonsense point again. There. 

And the more you chat ____ on it, the more you'll get pulled/ poked at over it. At least from me. Can't speak for anyone else. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

You're like Gordon Ramsay whenever anyone starts asking him about his "career" at Rangers.

I like you and I enjoy a lot of what you say... but that topic makes me cringe.

And again, we in here - just like everyone else in the world, are well aware of where our club needs to get stronger in January.

But Spurs, as I've said since you complemented their spine and printed t-shirts, have decent players in there and certainly better personnel between the sticks and at CB than Liverpool, but we have more killers. 

Not doing it again.

I'm just glad you're okay.

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Which is what you just quoted. 

You just remade your nonsense point again. There. 

And the more you chat ____ on it, the more you'll get pulled/ poked at over it. At least from me. Can't speak for anyone else. 

Hail. 

Lads, in all fairness. You two are the ones who keep bringing it up now. I have no idea why its after getting brought up again but that isn't my fault. 

I think both of you are somehow finding a way to get outraged by a point you actually agree with. I don't get it at all. 

If Liverpool some day win the league with Mignolet, any of their current CB's and Jordan Henderson all starting I'll admit I got something wrong. I'm not worried..

Edited by Morrison J

On 12/4/2017 at 9:20 AM, SkinssRvA said:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42219327

Did Clattenberg just admit something he should not have?  I'm sure people remember the game but just to refresh: Tottenham went up 2-0 and began fouling and dirty tactics throughout the game.  9 of their players were handed a yellow, with three players deserving a second (or even a straight red).  It was a horribly reffed game and Clats lost control.  He didn't want to be in the headlines for "losing the title for Tottenham" yet ended up in the headlines for one of the worst reffed games of the past decade.  

He is essentially admitting that he was not going to send anyone off no matter what the play on the field dictated.  Also that refs in the PL play by different rules and try to extract "theatre" from matches instead of fair decisions.  This is borderline match fixing stuff.  

I think I posted about this awhile back. Many here said they wouldn’t be surprised. Apparently they were suppose to limit calls on the major clubs  in England. Absolutely sounds like fixing. Makes Leicester’s feat more crazy.

• Like 1

'If you're tired and you're weary, and your heart skips a beat ..... '

The weatherman forecast 14 hours of heavy snow and blizzards in L'pool. 

L'pool wakes to NO snow at all. Maybe it's invisible?

Time to ruin the ****es Cup Final. AGAIN! All things being equal, we should lick these 4 or 5. Into these Reds!

'All the grime, All the grit, All the muck and all the **** ..... '

Hail.

• Like 1

First off, hipohead has a sum total of one career win at Anfield. Wouldn't be worried against this ****e if he put out the 23's.

The problem is the principle of it. It's the Derby. He knows there's nottin' bigger. You don't F around the side against them. Strongest side possible every game. Make the changes midweek. Not a mad side like that. Not a happy bunny right now and it still stands regardless of the final result.

That said, looks a 4-4-2 to me again with Salah up with Solanke (starting the Derby. Man alive just think what more he could be doing on loan at Forest Green huh Bruce?) and Alex and Sadio wide. Must be so hard trying to plan for Liverpool. Not only personnel changes but there's been 4 different formations the last 4 games. 

4-0. Solanke's first goal. And Klopp with questions to answer!

Into this shower of ****e Reds!

Hail.

• Like 1