Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I don't think it's a coincidence that the team looked far more dangerous without Henderson in the side. Everything seems to slow down when he's on the ball. 

Looked like one of Sam's directives was to allow Henderson the ball in the midfield as he poses almost no threat.

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me!

Absolutely ridiculous penalty call!

That will go down as softest penalty given in the PL this season, and in the derby no less...shameful.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

Whether you think it's soft or not it's still an incredible stupid risk for Lovren to take. Brainless stuff. 

Klopp has made a right mess of this. Everton lining up with one of the worst defenses I've ever seen in this league and he rests two of his best attacking players and takes another one off with half an hour left. This should've been a straightforward 3 or 4-0 win for Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Whether you think it's soft or not it's still an incredible stupid risk for Lovren to take. Brainless stuff. 

Klopp has made a right mess of this. Everton lining up with one of the worst defenses I've ever seen in this league and he rests two of his best attacking players and takes another one off with half an hour left. This should've been a straightforward 3 or 4-0 win for Liverpool.

Piss off, we know where you stand. That is a play that's made hundreds of times a year with nary a thought of a penalty given.

What was given is a point to Everton from a **** call. Blues had done absolutely nothing all day, then get an early Christmas present. Complete bull****.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

That will go down as softest penalty given in the PL this season, and in the derby no less...shameful.

Not as bad as the Huddersfield one but still.

The last two PL goals we have conceded have been from pens that were non-pens.

It's ****ing ridiculously frustraiting cause we are missing two points because of it.

7 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Yeah, it worked just fine, we had chances... we just didn't take them.  They got a gift for a pen.  That's that.  How is it on Klopp?

You've made a right mess of your post and your point.

**** off.

26 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Thin skinned or what. ****ing hell.

I just said you could've won that 3 or 4-0...:unsure:

I'm out of here till the rage passes.

Then HOW is it on Klopp?

Have some consistency in your thought process.  That's all we've asked for the last two or three years since you got your Harry Kane underwear set.

4 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Then HOW is it on Klopp?

Have some consistency in your thought process.  That's all we've asked for the last two or three years since you got your Harry Kane underwear set.

Bit tempted to not bother after you just told me to "**** off" (:unsure:) but anyway....no need.

You should play your best team possible in derby games, no excuses. These games are too important for that. Going against an Everton team with one of the worst defences I've ever seen and with Salah, Coutinho and Firmino all bang in form you won't get a better chance to put up a cricket score against them. Criminal not taking advantage of that. 

He treated Everton like the mid-table team they currently are and showed no respect to the rivalry really. I hate that. 

You had enough chances to win the game anyway (and deserved to) but Klopp took that risk by omitting two of his best goalscorers. He has to take some blame. 

And I have no idea how i'm not being consistent in my thought process tbh. I'm saying nothing crazy here at all once again yet I seem to rile people up regardless. If anything I'm incredibly consistent :D

I'll preface this by saying we all know Morrison's  ****ed up bias as it shines through the more he posts. So it's more coincidence in me agreeing with him than backing him. Right as he is above .....

That one's totally on you mate. Said it before the teamsheet was in and I left the house on here this morning. You DON'T F with the biggest game to anyone in this City every season. Making probably 3/4 changes more than he needed to, and in so doing resting 2 of your top players for this game is unacceptable. Yeah, we dominated. (Although a mere 3 on target from 23 is criminally bad.). Yeah, if Sadio scores or we don't mess up some clear headers second half we give a P poor Everton the 4 goal doing they deserved. But it doesn't take away from not only the completely wrong starting personnel. but compounding that with the changes. Salah off at still 1 with nothing going for Mané? Ings on nowhere near PL fit? Really? 

Can't even take solace in Utd getting beat and pulling a point back on both them and Chelsea right now as I'm still wholly narked at earlier. Completely and utterly ruined this week. When if we'd of gone with the right side it doubtless wouldn't have done. 

Don't know if it was a peno. Not seen the TV and it looked real soft but then what's he doing challenging him here when he's going nowhere? But regardless. This one's on Klopp more than anyone. 

We'll have a stronger side out Wednesday against West Brom. WEST F BROM! Madness and inexcusable

Hail. 

• Like 2

Just now, FanboyOf91 said:

To be fair, that game was over the minute Pogba got his red card last week. United are nothing without him.

And he's spent over £300 million or whatever it is building an already ridiculously priced squad he inherited. 

But the archaic, one style of play tactical genius is still a top manager apparently. 

Hail. 

37 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Don't know if it was a peno. Not seen the TV and it looked real soft but then what's he doing challenging him here when he's going nowhere? But regardless. This one's on Klopp more than anyone. 

We'll have a stronger side out Wednesday against West Brom. WEST F BROM! Madness and inexcusable

Fair play GHH, you're dead right with your post. Everton are atrocious and Klopp let them off the hook. In that game, my God, that simply can't happen.

First time I've seen the penalty on the TV. (Other end the ground from me.). Sorry to go against the consensus here but to me that's a blatant stonewaller. Don't know how we can legit argue otherwise? Complete, boneheaded decision from Lovren. Lads going nowhere and he pushes him. Yeah, he goes down like a sack of ****e. But any player would with hands in their back. 

No complaints at all personally with Pawson there.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1