Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Had to know that was coming from Sakho.  Just beyond selfish and especially at this point in the same.  Shame on you, lad.

What is weird, even with all of these injuries I feel like we have a punchers chance in the semis. 

I'm not saying we're going to go in the and blow up the place, I'm just saying who ever goes out there is going to put in a performance worthy of the shirt.

• Like 1

Had to know that was coming from Sakho.  Just beyond selfish and especially at this point in the same.  Shame on you, lad.

What is weird, even with all of these injuries I feel like we have a punchers chance in the semis. 

I'm not saying we're going to go in the and blow up the place, I'm just saying who ever goes out there is going to put in a performance worthy of the shirt.

It's Liverpool Football Club. In Europe. Our playground. We ALWAYS have a chance. Throw in Klopp, and that chance increases again. 

Boarding a plane in 4 hours, so fixing to leave for Manchester. Just sad I won't be able to pay my gratitude to the family's later. Echo reckons 20 plus thousand are expected to turn out:Hillsborough commemoration being held at St George's plateau tonight - Liverpool Echo

Hail. 

• Like 1

Ok boys, UCL semi-finals time.  Lets get the win (even 1-0 works) on the road then back to Germany to put them away.

Based on yesterday's match, the winner of this tie should be the champions.

Mia San Mia

Not sure if I completely agree. Madrid went to Manchester not at full strength and drew 0-0. Not only that, they dominated most of the game. I think they have a great chance of winning...Can't say the same for City

Sakho not challenging: Sakho shock - Liverpool defender declines B sample test - Liverpool Echo

I presume they're thinking if he doesn't request the B sample tested it'll go through quicker so any possible ban will be started quicker. Even pleading 'mitigating circumstances' (an absolute joke in itself as you don't have to know what's in something. But in this day and age there's NO excuse for not running it by the club doc) it's sounding like a lengthy ban. 

Can see him being done at ours now. But that get's tricky as you have a £20 million player. Do you pay him for doing nottin' for a year then hope to sell him? Can you suspend him without pay? (Surely it's a breach of his contract. Failing a frigging drugs test?). 

Messy, messy situation. The frigging boneheaded idiot.

Hail. 

It sucks for him and the club. He was really staring to thrive under Klopp. This situation really hurts the club's chance to win the Europa League or slide into 3rd or 4th. He probably will have a hard time making it back to this level of play. He may have cost the club a CL spot, the owner's money, and he may have killed his domestic and international career....

Not sure if I completely agree. Madrid went to Manchester not at full strength and drew 0-0. Not only that, they dominated most of the game. I think they have a great chance of winning...Can't say the same for City

Not sure we saw the same game. City had great chances. They were pressing hard on Real different times. Real can't allow a scoring draw at home. That could be huge

The biggest thing for bayern is not giving athletico a result that means they don't have to come out and attack in the second leg. I wouldn't count out real, a fit Ronaldo and bale are very hard to stop. City are here as hart seems to have found some form and when you have aguero you're guaranteed a goal over two legs.

Edited by Wellred93

Horror show 'defending' on that goal.  Nice finish, though.

Not happy with 1-0 down, but not the end of the world.  Atleti very different on the road and I fully expect Bayern to be up for scoring several goals.

Now onto this weekend and locking up their record Fourth consecutive BL title.

Mia San Mia

Horror show 'defending' on that goal. Nice finish, though.

Not happy with 1-0 down, but not the end of the world. Atleti very different on the road and I fully expect Bayern to be up for scoring several goals.

Now onto this weekend and locking up their record Fourth consecutive BL title.

Mia San Mia

Was kinda shocked to see Muller, Ribery, and Gotze all on the bench. Services from wide (which Atletico force by packing in) by Costa and Coman were sorely lacking. Much better when Ribery and Muller entered.

Gonna be a tall task for Bayern next week, especially if they can't keep the clean sheet.

Edited by Long n Left

Was kinda shocked to see Muller, Ribery, and Gotze all on the bench. Services from wide (which Atletico force by packing in) by Costa and Coman were sorely lacking. Much better when Ribery and Muller entered.

Gonna be a tall task for Bayern next week, especially if they can't keep the clean sheet.

If Atletico get a goal at Bayern it's probably over.  Can't see many teams putting up three goals, although Bayern would be one of the few that I think could.  Atletico is just so damn good defensively that if they are able to score early, they can sit back and pretty much kill the ball.  Very similar to how Chelsea had success in the back half of last year in the EPL.  Score early through open play, then park the bus and dominate defensively.

Boring, boring Atletico!

Ugh... this 11 is not very strong.  The injuries and depth look like they're going to catch up.  Nice to see Ben back on the bench.

Just get it back to Anfield, boys. 

Liverpool FC @LFC 55m55 minutes ago

The #LFC squad for tonight's @EuropaLeague clash with @VillarrealCF in fullpic.twitter.com/g1DLugsc3K

ChJcRR5WYAAfFT9.png

10:50 AM - 28 Apr 2016 · Details
1,729 retweets 965 likes      

Liverpool fans arent a ****y bunch, they are probably waiting to see how the match plays out.

Chin up... We're here win or lose. 

I'm sure you or anyone else is in here posting down 3-1 to Dortmund in the second half.  And mostly all of us were in here.