Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I meant Szcesny! Gave up on you years ago :-)

Looking forward to the Liverpool game. I want to see Butland in goal for Stoke. I have really rated him highly since his Birmingham days - this season is his opportunity to play regular first team football in the Premier League. He has to grab the opportunity with both hands (apologies for the almost pun there).

Haha I'm not sure that's a pic from this game.

I will say this, when we signed Bogdan I thought it was Butland.  And then I read up o n who Bogdan was.  So I'm with you.

Disappointed in Arsenal.  I was hoping for more to start the season.

I have never liked Giroud, and bringing in Benzema, if that happens, is not the answer, IMHO.  And, was resurrecting Cech really necessary?  Clearly, his previous club, who I will not mention by name, let him go for a reason.

Obviously wayyyy early, but I was expecting better to start the season.  Add disappointed in the coach as well.

To be clear, I also like Man City and Man U (Schweinsteigerin the premier league, but my team, of course, is Bayern.

Haha I'm not sure that's a pic from this game.

I will say this, when we signed Bogdan I thought it was Butland.  And then I read up o n who Bogdan was.  So I'm with you.

I still have no idea why you signed Bogdan. Meanwhile Arsenal fans starting to leave with about 7 minutes left ...

• Like 1

Looks like it based on the jerseys and score line.

Looks like the team playing Arsenal are in dark shorts.

Could be though.  That's next level if he legitimately did do this.  I've been assuming it's a parody.

• Like 1

West Ham singing our "We're going to win the league" song

Match fitness? I assume he will come on for Lallana at some point

Agreed... he'll get in today at some point.

He's in a similar situation to Sanchez I presume.

That and Lallana was white hot against high school sides in Thailand and Australia.

Not much for kits... but the green kits for Southampton -

FourFourTweet @FourFourTweet 14s15 seconds ago

FT #NUFCnufc.png 2-2 #SaintsFCsaintsfc.png

CL-S24AWUAA3e9E.png

That 16 year old Oxford looks some player. Had Ozil in his back pocket all game. 

Arsenal will be fine though. Still think Walcott is a far better option upfront than Giroud though. Ideally they really need another striker. 

Put that through ball in at the end of the game too.  Long, athletic, and talented.  He and the frenchman showed really well for West Ham.

Russell Brand has to hard to deal with right now.

• Like 1

Koscielny and Debuchy are average and had their share of injuries, I don't understand why Arsène didn't improve the D ?.

Payet's passing around Koscielny's legs and making him falling on his ass was really embarrassing

Update: Reus interviewed by Kicker said he's not leaving Dortmund.

According to Mail on sunday, Arsène is  ready to match Citys' offer for KB

KB's agent said to Skysport he's not leaving Madrid

Edited by FrFan