Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Jason Reid (twitter) Haynesworth "Killed it"

jfriedenthal

I might be wrong but I get the vibe that Shanahan's going to let his ego get in the way and hold a grudge.

Well, I guess the question is whether this was the same test given to the other D-linemen. If it was different, you might have a point. If not, I don't have a problem.

I don't know what this means but on ESPN they did have 3 Redskins storys in the "Rundown" on the side of the screen before they went to commercial, they come back from commercial and they are all gone. :whoknows:

Noone from the redskins has issued a 'pass/fail' grade that matters.

Thats why the reports are conflicting.

Some people said he looked good, some are saying he didn't look good.

But noone has passed/failed him yet. THere is no report to give. You're just hearing what some people's sources are saying they saw or heard.

Per espn980, Chris Russell states that there is no official confirmation as to the pass or fail. Why are these reports so conflicting? Either he passed or failed the stupid test!!

Why? Because some are more worried about being first then they are about being right. Just look at their track records.

HECK, Glazer broke the Gibbs returns bit.

Ok, that could be a bit much for a big man.
IDC what anyone says 300yd shuttles are tough and that's coming from experience

Well, when you basically spit in your coaches face and tell him you aren't going to do things his way because you think your way is better, you can't expect the coach to respond with nothing less.

His whole claim was he was spending his time "working out" and getting into shape. My guess is Shanny provided a conditioning test proper for a guy who's been training by himself for 3 months.

It's what he asked for. (indirectly)

Archived