Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

well good thing i won that GB bet and then bet all of my bankroll for Redskins straight up...

now bankroll standing at $278 (+78)

you know what i am going to try the single game bets... and stay away from the parlays for most of the year...

i am liking Raven over the Jets.. any opinions?

I will make a side bet on that with you. After the game the loser has to come to this thread and call the other one Big Daddy. So if I lost I would just post "Kosher Ham is Big Daddy". And I will be giving you the 3 points if you take the bet!

Hmmm....

I lost one game that I bet on. The stinking Bengals. Ugh. I bet a total of 6 games and won 5 out of 6.

I went with the Packers, Texans, Titans, Miami, and Giants also.

I am thinking about switching it up and taking KC tonight and staying clear of the Jets game. Most likely I will get my early lines and hold off until next weeks games though.

I'm taking the Chiefs +5.5 tonight. No Jackson, No McNeil, and Merriman is doubtful. Plus the Chargers usually struggle early in the year and the game is in KC. This has the recipe of a KC win or at the least, a very close game.

5.5 ? Hell, I think I am looking at 4.5. Hmm...Either way I think it's a pretty good bet, to cover.

For next week, I like :

At Green Bay -13.5 Buffalo 43

At Tennessee -5 Pittsburgh 38

At Dallas -9.5 Chicago 45

At Atlanta -7 Arizona 42.5

At Minnesota -5.5 Miami 40.5

At Indianapolis -5.5 NY Giants 47.5

New Orleans -4.5 At San Francisco 44

good pick on san fran fellas

:ols:

Anyone who bet that game doesn't study the games enough. One look at San Fran's road history shows that they don't cover on the road as a favorite.

Start using covers.com to at least LOOK at what you are placing your hard earned money on, guys.

:thumbsup:

I abstained this weekend feeling that I wanted to take one week to see what teams looked liked. The two games I felt I would throw money down on, the Titans over the Raiders and the Texans over the Colts, both panned out like I thought they would. Hindsight's always 20-20 ain't it? (Dammit!)

Well, I'm 1-0! :D Watching that Lions game was stressful. They were +6.5 and were up 14-3 with a minute left in the first...then proceeded to give up 10 points. The Bears scored that TD at the end to go up 5, then went for 2. Thank god homeboy dropped the conversion. Whew!

I wanna put some money on Ravens +1.5 tonight, I can't believe they are underdogs. Well I can because they are on the road, but they are better than the Jets. But I have to cheer against Ray Rice and Derrick Mason in fantasy...don't like conflicting interests.

Archived