Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Haha woops meant to hit the +. But yeah at +4 I think they are a good pick.

My book has +5.

I can't get on board with Minny yet this year. I could see them struggling this year and favre morphing back into the INT machine we all know and love.

Man, try to avoid those parlays.

Vegas LOVES parlays for a reason. It's a lottery ticket.

yeah but I have been doing well one them.. if you keep it within 2-4 teams.... they are not bad...

with the amount of money I play with.. this is more of a lesuire activity...

past 5 years.. I am up ~$1200-1500 so I am happy with it...

My book has +5.

I can't get on board with Minny yet this year. I could see them struggling this year and favre morphing back into the INT machine we all know and love.

I feel like we'll see more AP Thursday night than Favre. Plus the Saints will be without Darren Sharper who was a force in their secondary. Like I said, I think the Saints win, but it'll be close. Remember the NFCCG was only a 3 point win for the Saints.

I feel like we'll see more AP Thursday night than Favre. Plus the Saints will be without Darren Sharper who was a force in their secondary. Like I said, I think the Saints win, but it'll be close. Remember the NFCCG was only a 3 point win for the Saints.

It's a new year with new players and it's totally different. Last years game means little sans maybe some revenge factor for the Vikes.

If I had a gun to my head I'd take Saints and the over. Minny's secondary is hurting bad. Brees will be lighting them up and I could see Favre and company managing to score at least 24 points themselves. Sharper the INT grabber is not active for this game.

Good luck on that game, I'll be staying away.

:cheers:

It's a new year with new players and it's totally different. Last years game means little sans maybe some revenge factor for the Vikes.

If I had a gun to my head I'd take Saints and the over. Minny's secondary is hurting bad. Brees will be lighting them up and I could see Favre and company managing to score at least 24 points themselves. Sharper the INT grabber is not active for this game.

Good luck on that game, I'll be staying away.

:cheers:

Well thankfully I'm not betting on it lol. We have a pick 'em group at work where we pick against the spread each week and the highest total wins the money for the week, usually around $80 or so every week of the season. So this thread will come in handy and I'll post my thoughts (however horrible :silly:) and it may be wiser to pick the opposite of me lol

Well thankfully I'm not betting on it lol. We have a pick 'em group at work where we pick against the spread each week and the highest total wins the money for the week, usually around $80 or so every week of the season. So this thread will come in handy and I'll post my thoughts (however horrible :silly:) and it may be wiser to pick the opposite of me lol

Hey some advice for what I do when picking my ticket. Have you ever had a undefeated week? No right! Pick your ticket the 100% totally randum just change 4 of your picks. It has worked great for me. I play in a pickem group of over 100n people. 2 years ago I got 1st place and last season I got 5th. It has worked for me.

Hey some advice for what I do when picking my ticket. Have you ever had a undefeated week? No right! Pick your ticket the 100% totally randum just change 4 of your picks. It has worked great for me. I play in a pickem group of over 100n people. 2 years ago I got 1st place and last season I got 5th. It has worked for me.

My best week last week was 12-4. I do pick random ones because you can't win if you pick the same as everyone else.

Who is everyone taking on the NE -4.5 Cinci game. Im taking NO but still need help on the NE/Cinci game. My picks have to be in by tonight. At first I had Cinci picked but now Im really leaning towards NE. Man what to do? Also I picked Baltimore since they are getting 2.5 angainst the Jets what do you think about that?

Archived