Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Ah yes, the start of another great year of football action.

Let's do it again, and crush our bookies for some extra vacation money or rent money.

Just remember the cardinal rules of gambling:

1. never bet what you can't afford to lose.

2. never chase losses with emotional bets.

I'm gonna start with $1K this year, a little more than last year, and take a few more chances.

Right off the bat I have the Skins winning more than 7.5 games so we are taking $500 off the top for that. I figure worst case scenario I win that bet and break even on the year:whoknows:

Risking 550 to win 500. Skins over 7.5 wins for 2010.

Best of luck this year and stay tuned for more winners.

:cheers:

Whew. I thought this was a McD thread initially.

I am going to make some bets this season that will make me second guess myself. I can tell by the way the season is starting out.

First off the Ravens, will lose to the Jets in NY by more than the current 3 point spread. I might even go with the over.

remember guys.. the first 2-3 weeks are the best time to find the easy wins

Ah yes, good call. The first few weeks Vegas is a little behind on the spreads and you can usually find some easy winners.

Kosher, good call on the Jets.

The only thing that worries me is that the jets ALWAYS underperform when the world expects them to be good.

:2cents;

what sites do u guys use to place bets?

bookmaker.com

for people who are going to jump into this and whenever you do decide on a site to use.. It will be nice to help the people out on the site with a referral bonus if you can find a fellow ESer that is already using your choosen site.

Ah yes, good call. The first few weeks Vegas is a little behind on the spreads and you can usually find some easy winners.

Kosher, good call on the Jets.

The only thing that worries me is that the jets ALWAYS underperform when the world expects them to be good.

:2cents;

Pretty silly to bet against the Ravens, imo. You guys do know they upgraded at WR, right? Yeah, the Jets improved their team also. But I probably wouldn't even touch this game. Besides, training camps haven't even really gotten started. Players are gonna get hurt, etc.

Whats the best place for removing winnings from an online site? The only thing keeping me from betting is not being able to get my money from them once I bet. If I have to wait 2 months for a check to arrive then really why bother?

What sites allow you to easily withdraw your winnings and how long did it take?

Whats the best place for removing winnings from an online site? The only thing keeping me from betting is not being able to get my money from them once I bet. If I have to wait 2 months for a check to arrive then really why bother?

Typical wait time is 1 biz day for direct bank xfers and 2 weeks for checks.

Almost all sites are close to this if not exactly identical. Instant xfers cost $50, checks $25.

check with the site you want to use and they will explain it.

I have placed one future thus far.

On Feb 6th, I got Green Bay +1500 to win the Super Bowl, which has since dropped to +1000. I like a good long shot SB bet to throw a couple bucks at and forget about until the end of the season.

I also like Atlanta -145 to win more than 9 games. These are the QBs the Falcons face this season:

Dixon (A)

Leinhart (H)

Brees (A)

Alex Smith (H)

Delhomme (A)

Kolb (A)

Palmer (H)

Freeman (H)

Flacco (H)

Bradford (A)

Rodgers (H)

Freeman (A)

Moore (A)

Hasselbeck (A)

Brees (H)

Moore (H)

Not exactly a murderers row, considering this is a team that won 9 last year playing a tougher schedule that included the NFCE and AFCE.

Typical wait time is 1 biz day for direct bank xfers and 2 weeks for checks.

Almost all sites are close to this if not exactly identical. Instant xfers cost $50, checks $25.

check with the site you want to use and they will explain it.

Thanks for the reply, one business day I can live with.

For the site you posted what do you have to have to place bets besides obviously money? You need a credit card or a bank account or what? Sorry for the questions, those sites are blocked at work. Thanks

me personally.. never had those problems...

just use a site that is big and active.

I also dont like sites that have withdraw system where you have to pay a fee so the current site that I use will let you withdraw free once a week via check. It took them a 1-1.5 week to arrive after I requested it. Its a pretty good turn around i think.

Thanks for the reply, one business day I can live with.

For the site you posted what do you have to have to place bets besides obviously money? You need a credit card or a bank account or what? Sorry for the questions, those sites are blocked at work. Thanks

Some places you can fund by sending in a check or money order.

I always do CC since I have fraud protection on my card.

I also dont like sites that have withdraw system where you have to pay a fee so the current site that I use will let you withdraw free once a week via check. It took them a 1-1.5 week to arrive after I requested it. Its a pretty good turn around i think.

Which site?

me personally.. never had those problems...

just use a site that is big and active.

What site is this and what did you have to give them to deposit money? Thanks

Some places you can fund by sending in a check or money order.

I always do CC since I have fraud protection on my card.

Good point, but I wonder if my credit card company will allow me to do that? I had problems the last time I tried

Good point, but I wonder if my credit card company will allow me to do that? I had problems the last time I tried

The last site I deposited was betus.com.

I have beted.com, pinnaclesports.com, bodog.com, sportsinteraction.com.

Archived