Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

First off the Ravens, will lose to the Jets in NY by more than the current 3 point spread. I might even go with the over.

for really early look at the lines...

that Bengals (+7) vs Patriots is sticking out to me right now. I think I like the Bengals even at +4.

Oh the regular season cant come fast enough.

Can anyone post the lines for week 1 for those of us who can't view them? I'm curious. Thanks

9/9 8:30 ET At New Orleans -4 Minnesota 51

9/12 1:00 ET At NY Giants -7 Carolina41

9/12 1:00 ET Miami-3 At Buffalo 37.5

9/12 1:00 ET Atlanta -2.5 At Pittsburgh 38

9/12 1:00 ET At Chicago -7 Detroit 42.5

9/12 1:00 ET At New England -6 Cincinnati 43

9/12 1:00 ET At Tampa Bay -2.5 Cleveland 36

9/12 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -1.5 Denver 39.5

9/12 1:00 ET Indianapolis -3 At Houston 46.5

9/12 1:00 ET At Tennessee -7 Oakland 41

9/12 4:15 ET Green Bay -1 At Philadelphia 44.5

9/12 4:15 ET San Francisco -2.5 At Seattle 38

9/12 4:15 ET Arizona -3.5 At St. Louis 40

9/12 8:20 ET Dallas -3.5 At Washington 41.5

Monday Night Football Line 9/13 7:00 ET At NY Jets -3 Baltimore 37

9/13 10:15 ET San Diego -6 At Kansas City 45

Pretty silly to bet against the Ravens, imo. You guys do know they upgraded at WR, right? Yeah, the Jets improved their team also. But I probably wouldn't even touch this game. Besides, training camps haven't even really gotten started. Players are gonna get hurt, etc.

Ravens D >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark sanchez

Easy pick, take the points.

hahah am i the only one hating the fact that this thread got started so early??

now the painful wait to the first game got so much worse.

:ols:

I won't bet on pre-season games unless I get some inside info, but the research never stops my friend!

NFL 24/7/365

Oh boy....

I'm staying away from this thread until the season starts haha. I bet some NBA playoff games....bad idea. I took the Celtics in the first game of the finals +7 for like 3 hundo :doh: And then they crush the next game. I think I took the Hawks +15 or something against the Magic too....they lost by 25.

If anyone is interested in making a few bucks I have a system for the MLB that has been cashing nicely over the past few months.

Already up $500 betting $10 per game.

If anyone is interested I can post the strategy here or just PM me and I'll give it to you.

It's free money.

Oh boy....

I'm staying away from this thread until the season starts haha. I bet some NBA playoff games....bad idea. I took the Celtics in the first game of the finals +7 for like 3 hundo :doh: And then they crush the next game. I think I took the Hawks +15 or something against the Magic too....they lost by 25.

dude never bet on NBA games unless you are betting on those straight up bets.. in the NBA, the garbage time at the end of the games makes the point spread bascially into some random draw.

If anyone is interested in making a few bucks I have a system for the MLB that has been cashing nicely over the past few months.

Already up $500 betting $10 per game.

If anyone is interested I can post the strategy here or just PM me and I'll give it to you.

It's free money.

Post it up, who couldn't use some solid advise?

I like these two Away teams covering

I like this game under 51

Is it better to bet three times in three seperate bets or all for 1 parlay?

I like these two Away teams covering

I like this game under 51

Is it better to bet three times in three seperate bets or all for 1 parlay?

IMHO.. if those games are at seperate times and you are time to actually watch the games and sit by your computer.. just bet on them seperately.

if you do happen to hit the first two games.. at least you have an option to take in some winnings instead of letting it all ride for the 3rd game.

EDIT:

For example bet $10 on the first game... win and now you got $20

bet $20 on the second game and win and now you got $40.

for the third game youc an still let it ride like you would do on a parlay but now you have an option to taking in $20 of winning and and betting $20 on the third game instead of $40.

Post it up, who couldn't use some solid advise?

Might as well. It's nothing fancy but it works.

I've been betting against the O's, Pirates, and Dbax. Betting $10 per game, per night. Typical action is about $50 per night including the juice.

I don't bet the spread, only the action or Moneyline.

If one of those teams happens to win and I lose money, just up the bet by 2.5x the following night.

For example, last night the Pirates won so tonight I'm betting 2.5x what I bet last night on the rockies to win. Last nights bet was $19 to win $10 so tonight I'm betting 19x2.5 = $50 to win $41.

Took Phils against the Dbax and Jays against the O's.

You will always come out ahead. And on the off chance that you lose two nights in a row on a specific team, just keep upping your bet by 2.5 times the following night. That's why you always start with a low initial bet of $10. You could even start with $5 and then go up from there.

Easy money. I actually started doing this about two months ago with $20 I had sitting in one of my old accounts at SI that I hadn't liquidated and it's up over $250 now.

Easy money. I actually started doing this about two months ago with $20 I had sitting in one of my old accounts at SI that I hadn't liquidated and it's up over $250 now.

well i got $50 of freeplay on bookmaker so I am going to try out your deal. Hopefully $50 will keep me entertained until the start of the NFL season.

Taking Rockies, Philly, Royals for $10 each tomarrow.

well i got $50 of freeplay on bookmaker so I am going to try out your deal. Hopefully $50 will keep me entertained until the start of the NFL season.

Taking Rockies, Philly, Royals for $10 each tomarrow.

Pirates have won two in a row, which is unheard of, but the juice is high today due to the pitcher they have playing(jiminez) so I think the Rockies are real safe to unload on.

I have over $100 on them myself.

Archived