Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Arkansas +2.5 @ UGA

Texas -3 @ TX Tech

SMU -22 vs Wash St

The spread can not get high enough in that SMU game. WSU's only win last season was a game SMU choked away on the road. SMU will take out all their frustrations from a year ago by destroying that pathetic excuse for a team. I expect something along the lines of last year's Hawaii Bowl.

ECU +20 just seems like a sucker bet regardless of the history. Too good to be true. I like Texas -3 right now and again, LSU - 7, it's at -8 right now. I never bet on LSU but these past 2 weeks have been easy money with the beginning +1.5 and then -10 vs Vandy. The public perception of LSU's program right now is helping me out a ton.

Two bets this week:

$55 on Patriots(-2) at the Jets

$55 on Cheifs(+2) at the Browns

+$70 for the year

The first one is a dumb bet, imo. Not saying the Pats won't cover. But you're gonna lay money on the Jets starting out 0-2, with both losses at home? There are much better games out there than that one.

Do like the Chiefs to cover.

The first one is a dumb bet, imo. Not saying the Pats won't cover. But you're gonna lay money on the Jets starting out 0-2, with both losses at home? There are much better games out there than that one.

So you don't like the pats on the road but you like the chiefs on the road? :ols:

Try to make more sense next time, champ.

Edited, forgot the smiley.

:D:D

^Me neither, Skinz4Life

I'm banking on the Patriots looking like much the better team Week 1. That's about it. Jets offense looked horrid, albeit against a good Ravens defense. I could see the Patriots winning by +7 easy.

Okay so I was 8-8 last week. Here are all of my week 2 picks. I will keep track here on how I am for the season. These spreads are what I picked on my ticket and are spreads from monday when they were 1st posted. They have shanged a lot since.

K.C. +1.5

G.B -13.5

BALT -1.5

TENN -5.5

PHILI -3.5

DALL -8.5

CAR (PICK)

ATL -7.5

MIA +5.5

STL +4.5

DEN -3.5

WASH +3.5

JAX +8.5

N.E. -1.5

INDI -5.5

N.O. -4.5

My for sure picks for the week:

KC +1.5

BALT -1.5

TENN -5.5

PHILI -3.5

WASH +3.5

N.E. -1.5

INDI -5.5

N.O. -4.5

At 1st I didnt like this weeks match up but after I did my homework I love it and have 8 games I like A LOT.

So you don't like the pats on the road but you like the chiefs on the road? :ols:

Try to make more sense next time, champ.

Edited, forgot the smiley.

:D:D

You're the one that doesn't make any sense. Liking the Chiefs on the road has absolutely nothing to do with the Pats-Jets game. None, whatsover. The Browns still appear to be pretty bad. Jake still appears to be the Jake of last year; throwin' it to the other club. And I don't have any idea what Mangini is doing. How the hell do you have a pretty talented back like Harrison and you're splitting his carries with Peyton ****ing Hillis?!?!?!...Plus the Chiefs looked MUCH improved against SD.

Archived