Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Even the great ones make mistakes.

Ugh. It was an honest mistake, guys. I know he plays for the Bucs, as I had him on one of my fantasy teams last week. And I specifically picked him because I knew he was facing his old team. Plus the fact that Tampa's d sucked last year.

Matt, if you really want to go there with this, I will keep reminding everyone of your bright idea to bench Arian Foster last week lol.

And Hogg, you made a horrible mistake of starting Rice and Greene last week.

Two can play this game, guys.

It's nothing against you bud. It is a tradition here at ES if you post something wrong then everyone points it out lol. Dont take it personal. It's a lot more fun to just laugh it off. No hard feelings. And ya starting Rice and Greene were horrible last week and costed me a win that looked for sure.

ok i missed out on the big ones last week but at least i did hit the smaller bets to stay even...

NFL [233] NEW ENGLAND -2-110

betting 110.00 to win 100.00

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)

NFL [210] GREEN BAY -13-110

NFL [227] SEATTLE +3+105

betting 41.75 to win 270

Matt, if you really want to go there with this, I will keep reminding everyone of your bright idea to bench Arian Foster last week lol.

Two can play this game, guys.

I don't remember saying bench Foster, but who honestly saw him rushing for 231 and 3TDs?

I did recommend Forte and people thought I was crazy for that and it seemed to work out pretty well.

And hey if you don't like my advice, why did you send me a pm about who you should start at rb? ;)

ok i missed out on the big ones last week but at least i did hit the smaller bets to stay even...

betting 110.00 to win 100.00

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)

NFL [210] GREEN BAY -13-110

NFL [227] SEATTLE +3+105

betting 41.75 to win 270

didn't even think of adding a parlay to the mix of my wagers this weekend. I'm not sure I like taking Seattle on the road though, that pick looks a bit shaky. Good luck to you nonetheless.

ok i went all in on that Pats game and got wiped out...

I am DONE early this season.. oh well... I put in $100 with $100 match from my bookie but now my balance is at ZERO.

Although I want to put some more money in play more this year, I will stay disciplined and stay within my rules by waiting until next season.

Got too many things going on anyways with full time job, taking 3 night classes, job search, fantasy football, church, and wife/baby...

good luck to you guys until next year!

5.5 ? Hell, I think I am looking at 4.5. Hmm...Either way I think it's a pretty good bet, to cover.

For next week, I like :

At Green Bay -13.5 Buffalo 43

At Tennessee -5 Pittsburgh 38

At Dallas -9.5 Chicago 45

At Atlanta -7 Arizona 42.5

At Minnesota -5.5 Miami 40.5

At Indianapolis -5.5 NY Giants 47.5

New Orleans -4.5 At San Francisco 44

If N.O. covers tonight, I will be 10-3 for the early season.

So far, but I am not 100% on a few of these.

At NY Giants -3 Tennessee 42.5

At New England -13 Buffalo 42.5

At Baltimore -10.5 Cleveland 36.5

Pittsburgh -2.5 At Tampa Bay 33.5

Cincinnati -3.5 At Carolina 39

At New Orleans -6 Atlanta 50

At Kansas City PK San Francisco 37.5

At Minnesota -10.5 Detroit 42

At Houston -3 Dallas 46.5

Washington -3.5 At St. Louis 38

Philadelphia -3.5 At Jacksonville 44

Indianapolis -5 At Denver 48

San Diego -5.5 At Seattle 43.5

At Arizona -4 Oakland 39.5

At Miami -2 NY Jets 35.5

Green Bay -3 At Chicago 46

7-9 for the week. Not too good. and 15-17 for the season. Okay here are the early picks for week 3.

TENN +3

N.E. -13

BALT -10.5

PITT -2.5

CINCI -3.5

N.O. -6

S.F. PICK

DET +10.5

HOU -3

WASH -3.5

PHILI -3.5

INDI -5

SEA +5.5

OAK +4

NYJ +2

G.B. -3

I am seriously wanting to put bit money on the Patriots and Redskins. What do you guys think.

Well, my bet on GB came thru but I failed on my two smaller bets. Can't believe that Philly could give up 15 pts to Detroit in less than 4.5 minutes! Only 1-2 for the weekend. Looking quickly thru today's NFL opening lines for Week 3, I have to say I only see maybe one or two compelling games. The over/under on a couple may be the safer play. What do you guys think about the upcoming week?

Well, thanks for the advice. Yes, the NE pick looks sweet to me as well. Even betting the over on that one looks good. I'm going to analyze the heck out of the boards this week (hopefully that will yield some better rewards than this Sunday just past). My girlfriend is still mocking me ! Gotta show her up dammit.

7-9 for the week. Not too good. and 15-17 for the season. Okay here are the early picks for week 3.

I am seriously wanting to put bit money on the Patriots and Redskins. What do you guys think.

I would say go for it. The Pats are at home right? If they are I definitely like them giving 13 to the Bills. The Bills are terrible and you know the Pats are gonna be pissed coming off the loss to the Jets.

Skins should definitely win by at least 4 against the Rams. Yes the Rams are playing well, but they've played the Cardinals and the Raiders. These aren't the Skins of years' past so I look for them to not mess around with bad teams. Skins should win by at least 10.

Skins should definitely win by at least 4 against the Rams. Yes the Rams are playing well, but they've played the Cardinals and the Raiders. These aren't the Skins of years' past so I look for them to not mess around with bad teams. Skins should win by at least 10.

As a rule I don't bet for or against my team. Beyond this, I don't see the Skins blowing out the Rams either. I think it will be a tight game.

As a rule I don't bet for or against my team. Beyond this, I don't see the Skins blowing out the Rams either. I think it will be a tight game.

I don't bet on my teams either, make it even worse after a loss lol. But you don't think the Skins win big in this one? I see at least a 10 point win. There aren't the Skins of old who play down to their opponents.

Archived